Blendtec 90 oz Designer 650 Blender
|Capacity||36 Fluid Ounces|
|Included Components||Blendtec 90 oz Designer 650 Blender|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Variable Blending Cycles: 8 speeds for variable speed control and the ability to achieve a variety of textures. Complete control to adjust your blending at any time while blending. LED display with 7 varying blending options, showing duration/time remaining on blend cycle.
- Touch interface/Reduced Noise: touchscreen controls give the machine a sleek silhouette and are easily wiped clean. Reduced motor noise due to internal baffling.
- Patented Blade/80% Thicker: Stainless-Steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends (10X stronger than other blender blades). Note: Blade is not sharp, blade is dull. No more cuts and pokes
- Large Batches: BPA-Free WildSide+ Jar is a 90 ounce volume jar with 36 ounce blending capacity (wet or dry) ideal for blending beverages for 4-6 people.
- Warming Soup/Self-Cleaning: Blendtec blenders heat soups and drinks through blade friction heat. Enjoy a warm meal or beverage in 6 minutes or less. Clean-up time: Add a little soap and water, your jar can clean itself in less than 1 minute.
- Electrical Ratings: Watt 1560, Volts 120, Hz 50-60, Amp 13, Cord: feet 35inches/3 feet
- Included: Blendtec Designer 650 Motor Base, 90 oz Wildside Jar with Lid
Customer ratings by feature
What's in the box
From the manufacturer
INTRODUCING THE NEW GENERATION OF
The Original Designer Series blender is the choice of blending professionals. Equipped with six preprogrammed cycles and an LED touchscreen, your most exciting piece of tech now sits on your countertop. As always, it comes with an unbeatable quality you can trust.
Fresh hummus is now on the table! Use the dips and batters button, or use the pulse function a few times to create a quick party snack.
Fresh salsa is now on the table! Load vegetables into the jar and use the pulse function a few times to create a quick party snack.
Make hot soup with the power of friction. Simply add cold, fresh ingredients for homemade soup and in a few minutes enjoy - hot and ready to eat.
Quickly mix batters for pancakes, waffles, cookies, muffins, crepes and cakes. Blendtec machines can also knead thick bread and pizza doughs.
Compare These Blendtec Blenders
LET US TELL YOU HOW YOU ALREADY KNOW US.
WHO CARES ABOUT A MOTOR?
Blendtec cares about your blender motor and so should you. Some lower-priced blenders don't blend your ingredients the way we can with our innovative design and powerful motor. Paired with intuitive touchpads, patented jars and easy-to-use technology, Blendtec sets the standard for superior quality.
Compare with similar items
Blendtec 90 oz Designer 650 Blender
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve for some reason made the idiotic decision to try and use this thing for a third time. The lids apparently don’t fit, or perhaps missing a seal - I don’t know what the problem is. But it takes me 30 minutes to clean my kitchen after doing the most basic of things - like blend a smoothie. Maybe it’s netter at kneading bread, but this is the most aggravating device I’ve ever had the displeasure to use.
And this goes for both the square canister and the other one. As far as I can tell the only difference is how long I’m going to have to spend wiping food off my ceiling.
Blendtec Designer 650:
-Smaller blender with an electronic control pad
-WildSide+ is a better container in every way
-Preprogrammed cycles are not terribly accurate
-Electronic touch slider for manual speeds works fine
-Smoothies have icier texture & some seeds leftover
-30% faster than the Vitamix to make a smoothie
-I have not experienced cavitation
-Can hop & jerk while blending
-Less user involved
-Container pours clean with little to no dribble
-8 year warranty, 2 HP / 3 HP peak motor
*** After only a couple days of use, my new Blendtec constantly trips the electrical circuit after first starting to blend. This has me concerned there is an electrical short or some defect with this Blendtec blender. I will be returning my new Blendtec blender due to safety concerns.
-Bigger, more commercial analog machine with a larger drive socket
-Variable speed dial is simple & works better
-More secure container attachment & more stable while blending
-Cavitation(air pockets) is the biggest issue with the Vitamix
-More user involved
-Container pours messy with dribble
-Smoothies are buttery smooth with no texture or seeds remaining
-Yields a far better smoothie if you can be more involved
-5 year warranty, 2 HP motor