Other Sellers on Amazon
Blendtec Total Classic Countertop Blender, 75 oz, FourSide Jar Black
|With Deal:||$250.23 & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$99.99 (29%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy blending cycles: 1-touch buttons, 6 pre-programmed cycles, pulse, and 10 speed manual control with the ability to achieve a variety of textures. Complete control to adjust your blending at any time while blending
- Patented blade/80% thicker: stainless-steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends (10x stronger than other blender blades). note: Blade is not sharp, blade is dull. No more cuts and pokes. Self-cleaning: add a little soap and water, your jar can clean itself in less than 1 minute
- Large batches: BPA-free four-sided jar is a 75 ounce volume jar with 32 ounce blending capacity (wet or dry) ideal for blending beverages for 3-4 people
- Warming Soup: Blendtec blenders heat soups and drinks through blade friction heat. Enjoy a warm meal or beverage in 6 minutes or less. Electrical ratings: Volts 120, Watt 1560, Hz 50-60, amp 13, cord: feet 35inches/3 feet
- 8 year warranty/American Company: Family-owned and driven to build the best quality products - without compromise. Engineered and assembled in the USA.
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BEST BLENDS EVERY TIME
BLENDTEC, THE LAST BLENDER YOU'LL EVER OWN.
The iconic, original blender that took the world by storm 25 years ago is back. New and improved, this blender has it all! Hone in on specific recipes with six preprogrammed buttons, or use the 10 variable speeds + pulse to get any job done. Get unbeatable quality and power with the Total Blender.
Whether you're blending kale, apples, avocados or bananas, getting all the nutrients you need is easy.
Fresh salsa is now on the table! Load vegetables into the jar and use the pulse function a few times to create a quick party snack.
Make hot soup with the power of friction. Simply add cold, fresh ingredients for homemade soup and in a few minutes enjoy - hot and ready to eat.
Quickly mix batters for pancakes, waffles, cookies, muffins, crepes and cakes. Blendtec machines can also knead thick bread and pizza doughs.
Compare These Blendtec Blenders
LET US TELL YOU HOW YOU ALREADY KNOW US.
WHO CARES ABOUT A MOTOR?
Blendtec cares about your blender motor and so should you. Some lower-priced blenders don't blend your ingredients the way we can with our innovative design and powerful motor. Paired with intuitive touchpads, patented jars and easy-to-use technology, Blendtec sets the standard for superior quality.
Compare with similar items
Let’s talk about time for a moment, it’s the one thing in life that is given equally to everyone. Regardless of our circumstances, jobs, or family commitments we all have exactly 24 hours to use each day. Time is precious and fleeting. It will not wait for any of us to use it up or share with others.
Cooking meals and cleaning dishes takes effort and a lot of time. Day-after-day meals need to be made, and then the cleanup begins. It’s a necessary part of life. Blendtec blenders significantly reduce meal prep time and cleanup. When you buy a Blendtec blender you’re not only buying the world’s most advanced blender, you’re also buying yourself more time.
How can a blender give you more time? It comes down to technology and design.
Our advanced technology and jar design create a vortex, which pulls food towards the blade instead of pushing it to the sides of the jar like our competitors. With Blendtec jars, you won’t waste time tending your blends with a tamper to get all the ingredients down into the blades, and no tamper means one less thing to clean when you’re done.
Blendtec blenders can also heat your food during the blend cycle. For instance, if you want soup for dinner, a Blendtec blender can blend it up and heat it up at the same time so it’s ready to serve straight from the blender jar. No need to heat your soup in a pan. Can your old blender do that? No pan and no additional heating time means less cleanup.
Not only can Blendtec blenders heat your food, they can also make ice cream. Actual ice cream can be made with the exact same blender that makes soup.
Drinks, appetizers, main courses, and desserts can all be made with the same blender using the same jar. The time it takes to make each course could be measured in seconds not minutes or hours. Cleanup for an entire multi-course meal could be as simple as pushing the pre-programmed, self-cleaning button to wash a single jar, and just like that, you’ll be done.
There is a reason that having the world's most technologically advanced blender is worth every penny, it gives you more time to focus on life and the people who matter to you.Illuminated LCD timer displays remaining time on blends.10 incremental speeds + Pulse
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Other reviewers said that it was LOUD. While it is loud, it's just as loud as any other blender. I did not find it especially disruptive. The noisiest part was at the beginning of the cycle when it was blending the frozen fruit. Also reviewers said that the lid flew off when blending. I'm guessing they did not have the lid fastened on properly. On the four sides of the lid are little lips that click onto the jar to keep it in place - which is why it takes me a second to take off the lid in the video.
I used the smoothie setting and it made a very consistent and delicious drink! I could still feel the texture of the raspberry seeds, but I think that's to be expected. I was skeptical that a drop of dish-soap and water would clean all the seeds off the side of the jar, but it WORKED! So happy to have such an easy clean-up!
I also used the hot soup setting with some lentil soup I had in the fridge. In 3 mins that soup was steaming! I'm not much of a fan of pureed soups, but if you do like them that setting is awesome! I'm looking forward to making hot cider!
It fits perfectly under my kitchen cabinets!
Registering the blender was super easy on the Blendtec website. I simply had to find the serial number on the bottom of the blender and fill out a form. Amazon is one of their registered stores, so the warranty is effective for 8 years! The user manual is less than terrific - it includes very basic instructions and only a few recipes. I checked out their website though and there are TONS of great looking recipes!
Very happy with my purchase!
EDITED AFTER 1 MONTH:
I wanted to add a couple things I've noticed after some use. First, make sure to always clean it RIGHT AWAY otherwise things get stuck on and it isn't pretty. Sometimes I still need to use a sponge to get some seeds off. Also I've found it has trouble with too much frozens, so try to use a mix of frozen and fresh items!
If you found my review helpful, please click Yes below!
Bought this product with the included wild side jar for $238 on cyber Monday, and took the "nutribullet" back to Best Buy.
Reason I bought:
1. I like making my own juice with whole fruit for me and the family. I have a juicer, but it's cumbersome, messy, you get a small amount of juice, and a lot of pulp on the other side for disposal etc. I needed a better option cause I felt I was loosing all the valuable nutrients from the pulp; and it's a pain in the butt to prep the fruit for juicing along with the cleanup is 👊🏾 (had this product for a couple of years)
2. Bought a nutribullet and it was good. I was able to get more juice from whole fruit, but it left a bit too much pulp to be broken down. More like a smoothie with pulp than juice as far as consistency ( if that's your thing then the nutribullet will be a great option) Kids didn't care for that too much, and neither did I.
Bottom line up front (BLUF) The nutribullet worked good, but left a bit too much pulp when using it to juice. (had this product for 1 month and took it back to Best Buy)
3. The blentec total blender with the wild side jar was on sale for $237 ( now $367😬) on cybermonday. I bought it due to the $237 ( wife approved) price point and salesman at bestbuy stating all the advantages of this product and the videos showed the consistency of actual juice $300+ at Best Buy . I was "iffy" due to the reviews, but took the plunge. This product is great and gets all the fruit into a nice juice consistency with very minimal pulp (if any). It's like the consistency of the naked fruit drinks but maybe a little thinner consistency depending on what fruit you add and how much water. ( I add approximately a half "measuring cup" of water per batch; and I fill about 1/2 to 3/4 full of fruit)
I passed on it initially due to the current price, but if I knew how this product performed or had one in the house to review prior to buying...it would have been a no brainier. ( I've had this product for 1 week now) I'll update in a few months to review for longevity of use, and other uses ( soups, smoothies, etc) Hope this helps someone.
Top international reviews
Everything I have put into the blender is smooth as silk providing I put enough liquid in, otherwise there's cavitation.
I also found out that each time I use my blender it is being counted, and number displayed on the right side of the display screen. Not sure why.
My biggest complaint is the lid. It comes off easily (i.e put your hand on it before you turn the blender on!) and it leaks. It seems pretty 'mickey mouse' considering the quality of the rest of the design components. I have to jam a plastic container between the lid and the bottom of my cupboards so I can do something else in the kitchen while the blender completes its cycle and be sure there's not a blow-out.
I like the small, sleek size of this blender compared to the competition. Overall, I'm happy with my purchase.
- powerful engine
- blends everything (so far)
- awesome built quality
- the jar design (square) makes it easy to pour and clean
- the preset modes handle your desired blend mode (try the soup mode, you will be amazed)
- a bit noisy, especially with frozen fruits or veggs
- the absence of recipe book (my friend got one with his Vitamix and I have been using his recipes)
- would have been nice if it came with a mixing temper (for a machine worth over $700 it should be included)
We could not be happier, this blender is a real powerhouse!! So far we have used it 30+ times making morning shakes, smoothies, frozen drinks, and soups. No matter what we throw at it, the results are always spectacular. Kale (comes out super smooth), raw carrots (blend in seconds), frozen blackberries (can hardly feel the seeds), ...
I remembered the blendtec from Costco and phoned my hubby at work- he said buy it ( he’s a chef) an didn’t hesitate.
Came fast, bought the warranty too.
Playtime!! Wow! This thing is incredible- multiple push button settings, each with a preset mixing regime ie. smoothie- goes medium for 20 seconds, then kicks into high gear, slows down, then back up- machine does all the thinking for you.
Came with a little recipe book too.
To clean I just put some warm water -1/2 ish- and 1 drop of soap, DONT USE MORE!!
Blend and rinse. All clean!
The Product is going back.
Arrived within two days , perfect condition and my cute red I love. Blends like a dream I am having so much fun. This is a dream machine especially for smoothies and soups whoa. I only wish that to make almond butter you did not need the twisty jar accessory or that maybe it was included with the classic. Best blender I have ever owned!
Vitamix for many years. It is much more expensive so I chose this one to try it out. It does not have as many blades but I really like
the size of the container. Very easy to use. It is doing its job and I am happy. Canada, C.C.