Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar,..." and save 58% off the $599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The base unit is molded plastic, and the blades are stainless steel.
- Commercial-Quality: For years, blending professionals have used Blendtec machines in the best coffee shops, juice bars and eateries around the world. The Total Blender Classic delivers the same great results in your own home. A 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3.0 peak horsepower motor ensures commercial quality
- Features 6 preprogrammed blending cycles: Batters, Ice Crush, Smoothie, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup with easy to read touchpad controls and 10 speed plus Pulse. This exclusive blend cycle technology creates the perfect blends with the touch of a button.
- Measures 15.5 inches tall, fits perfectly under most kitchen cabinets
- Includes the Blendtec FourSide Jar with Vented Gripper Lid. The FourSide jar effectively harnesses the power of your Blendtec blender. Blunt safety blade is thicker and stronger than other blender blades. The Jar is made from impact-resistant, BPA-free copolyester. The FourSide jar is compatible with all Blendtec consumer blenders.
- Warranty: 8 years
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar, Black
|Price||$318.49||$224.95||$79.99||$186.95||$117.99||Add to cart to see price. Why?|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||aSavings||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||High End Products||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black - FourSide Jar||Black||Black||Black||Gray||Empire Red|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 7 x 15.5 in||7 x 8 x 15 in||8.19 x 10.63 x 15.75 in||10.3 x 9.3 x 17.6 in||12 x 9.25 x 16.38 in||9 x 8.5 x 16.3 in|
|Item Weight||7.28 lbs||7 lbs||9.51 lbs||11.8 lbs||9.96 lbs||10 lbs|
The Total Blender Classic is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milk shakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, batters, dressings, salsas and more! It replaces up to 9 other appliances with 1 fast, easy-to-use machine. The Total Blender Classic is the iconic Blendtec original that took the blending world by storm and introduced all of the power and features that made Blendtec the choice of professionals.
Top customer reviews
1. Warranty. The Vitamix definitely has the better warranty. We purchased ours at Costco, so this is a non-issue. Costco will honor any purchase, regardless of warranty.
2. Horsepower. The Blendtec has a 3 hp motor, the Vitamix a 2hp. But we don't see any difference whatsoever in the blended results. Vitamix told me they achieve a similar result due to the design & movement of the blades.
3. Tamper. The Blendtec's 3 hp will usually blend everything without any pushing. The Vitamix requires use of the tamper if you blend things like frozen fruits, apples, etc. This requires you to stand there for about 30 seconds longer, or less, to use the tamper.
4. Lid. The Vitamix has the better lid. It never pops off, as the Blendtec lid will if not held down at first. And the Vitamix lid has a large hole, where the tamper fits through, or a cap fits in securely, where you can add ingredients without removing the lid. The Blendtec has a tiny hole for ventilation, through which liquids squirt upward.
5. Container. The Blendtec has the better container. It has flat sides, which are easy to clean of the finished drink, or thick nut butters, etc. The Vitamix container has an uneven surface, which is hard to get finished products entirely off of.
6. Cleaning. Both Vitamix & Blendtec clean easily. Add water & detergent, blend for a few seconds, rinse.
7. Noise. Both are very loud. Very. I put mine on a rubber mat to reduce the noise.
8. The Vitamix looks more sturdy, more expensive. It's a little heavier, which makes the Blendtec preferred for travel.
9. The Vitamix controls are variable. The Blendtec has programmable buttons. If I need a smoothie to run for 2 minutes, I have to look at the clock, or set my timer on the microwave. My daughter can just push a button, and know how many seconds it will run, then stop.
10. Owner's manual. We agree hands down that the Vitamix has the better manual. 3 ring binder, tabs for categories, extra books for grains, etc, with holes already punched. The Blendtec manual is pathetic. You need a good book while getting acquainted with your blender.
11. The Vitamix is taller than the Blendtec. I put my base on the countertop, the container on the fridge. My daughter can put her entire unit on the countertop.
12. Vitamix recipes really deliver great results. I like to eat healthier, so I easily modify them. My daughter has taken tips from the Vitamix manual. The Vitamix has been around for decades, so they already know how to get the best results from their blender. The Blendtec really needs to work on their recipes.
13. Flour. I had to buy a second "dry" container($100) to blend my flours with the Vitamix. The Blendtec will blend flours in the original container. My daughter has to plan to blend flour first thing in the morning, when her container is dry.
Both my daughter and I have used our blenders at least once a day, sometimes several times a day, for over 2 years. We can't imagine being without them. We make our own flours, soups, smoothies, nut butters, seed milks, you name it. She made her own coconut wraps last night, using real coconut blended with other ingredients, then layered the mush onto parchment paper, dehydrated for 4 hours, and made samosas with plum chutney. The wraps took her minutes to prepare, using the Blendtec and dehydrator, not counting the 4 hours wait time. Salsas and chutneys take seconds. If we use frozen fruits for our ice creams, blending for about 20 seconds, we don't need to use an ice cream maker afterward. Puddings are a dream. No standing over a hot stove, stirring. I use raw, unsalted pumpkin seeds for the milk, flax meal for the egg substitute, cacao nibs for the chocolate. No one knows the difference, except that mine is the best pudding in town.
I like good appliances, that make eating healthy really easy and fast. Whether you choose a Vitamix or a Blendtec, you can eat healthier at home, without having to work hard at it when you are tired after work. No more fast food restaurants! I'm finishing the last of my smoothie(spinach, apple, cucumber, ginger, mint leaves, bee pollen). Yum. Maybe a lentil curry soup for dinner. I already made my bread(homemade whole wheat & rye flours).
You have to USE YOUR BLENDER! A friend purchased the Blendtec 7 months ago, and hasn't touched it. This may be due to lack of a good owner's manual. The Vitamix manual is available through Amazon, called Whole Food Recipes for Better Living. This has really good tasting recipes to get you started, but may not be the healthiest. It really shows you how to use the blender, after which you can easily modify the recipes. I also like Going Raw, Everything you need...
Most recent customer reviews
Powerful, easy to clean and compact design.
Love the pre-set cycles which allow you to have the perfect consistency (without over or under blending).Read more