Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar,..." and save 62% off the $599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Asurion Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers power surge and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Free shipping on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online or by phone 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card for full replacement value.
- Coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 48 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar, Black
|Price:||$254.00 + $10.60 shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Commercial-quality 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3 peak horsepower direct-drive motor
- Preprogrammed blending cycles, digital touchpad controls, auto shutoff
- BPA-free Tritan co-polyester jar with patented cold-forged wingtip blades
- Includes FourSide blending jar, secure-fitting vented lids, user guide and recipe book with more than 230 great tasting recipes
- 7-Year manufacturer warranty, for in-home use in the USA.Dimensions(inches): 7 wide x 15 tall x 8 deep
- Commercial-Quality: For years, blending professionals have used Blendtec machines in the best coffee shops, juice bars and eateries around the world. The Total Blender Classic delivers the same great results in your own home. A 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3.0 peak horsepower motor ensures commercial quality
- Features 6 preprogrammed blending cycles: Batters, Ice Crush, Smoothie, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup with easy to read touchpad controls and 10 speed plus Pulse. This exclusive blend cycle technology creates the perfect blends with the touch of a button.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Total Blender FourSide Jar
Best Promise in the Buisness
Blendtec blenders are built to last. We’re so confident in the quality, craftsmanship, and durability of our blenders that we offer one of the longest, most comprehensive warranties in the industry.
- Incredible 8 Year Warranty
- Proudly Engineered in the US
The Blender that Started a Revolution
The Total Blender Classic is the iconic original that took the blending world by storm!
Our Total Blenders simplify your kitchen, doing the work of many other kitchen machines. An array of user-friendly features, including one-touch preprogrammed settings, ensure your favorite recipes turn out perfectly every time.
- Commercial Quality
- Plenty of Power
- Programmed Blend Cycles
When it came out, the FourSide jar set new trends in commercial blending. It was only natural that it became a hit with consumers around the world.
Blunt safety blade is 80% thicker and ten times stronger than other blades
Programmed settings include Smoothie, Batters, Hot Soup, Whole Juice, Ice Cream, and Ice Crush.
Thanks to the Total Blender Classic’s 3.0 horsepower motor even the toughest ingredients are completely crushed and pureed in mere seconds.
From healthy green smoothies and nut butters to delicious ice creams and piping hot soups to fresh mango-avocado skincare treatments, with Blendtec the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.
Blendtec blenders are the most versatile kitchen appliance; from creating frozen treats to steamy soups, and everything in between. Our FourSide Jar and patented 'wing-tipped' blade creates perfectly smooth baked potato soups, raspberry sorbets, and even fresh baby food. It has the capability to replace many standard kitchen appliances, including: juicers, bread makers, mixers, coffee grinders and more; removing extra clutter from your life and earning a place on your counter.
Blendtec - Feed Your Passion
You could say we’re crazy about blenders. Obsessed with innovation. And we’ve been that way from the very beginning. We know the power of a Blendtec goes beyond just horsepower. By creating the most advanced blender in the world, we’re not just changing an industry–we’re helping change lives.
Compare with similar items
Blendtec TB-621-25 Total Blender Classic with WildSide+ Jar, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
Ninja Professional Blender (BL610)
Oster BLSTVB-RV0-000 VERSA Pro Performance Blender with Tamper 1400-watt, BLSTVB-RV0
Blendtec CFITA2301A-AMAZON Classic Series Blender, Black
|Shipping||$10.60||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Top Office Product||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||NewHorizonElectronics|
|Color||Black - FourSide Jar||Black||Gray||Black||Black||Black|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 7 x 15.5 in||7 x 8 x 15 in||12 x 9.25 x 16.38 in||8.19 x 10.63 x 15.75 in||10.3 x 9.3 x 17.6 in||7 x 8 x 15 in|
|Item Weight||7.28 lbs||7 lbs||9.96 lbs||9.51 lbs||11.8 lbs||7.28 lbs|
The Total Blender Classic is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milk shakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, batters, dressings, salsas and more! It replaces up to 9 other appliances with 1 fast, easy-to-use machine. The Total Blender Classic is the iconic Blendtec original that took the blending world by storm and introduced all of the power and features that made Blendtec the choice of professionals.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Warranty. The Vitamix definitely has the better warranty. We purchased ours at Costco, so this is a non-issue. Costco will honor any purchase, regardless of warranty.
2. Horsepower. The Blendtec has a 3 hp motor, the Vitamix a 2hp. But we don't see any difference whatsoever in the blended results. Vitamix told me they achieve a similar result due to the design & movement of the blades.
3. Tamper. The Blendtec's 3 hp will usually blend everything without any pushing. The Vitamix requires use of the tamper if you blend things like frozen fruits, apples, etc. This requires you to stand there for about 30 seconds longer, or less, to use the tamper.
4. Lid. The Vitamix has the better lid. It never pops off, as the Blendtec lid will if not held down at first. And the Vitamix lid has a large hole, where the tamper fits through, or a cap fits in securely, where you can add ingredients without removing the lid. The Blendtec has a tiny hole for ventilation, through which liquids squirt upward.
5. Container. The Blendtec has the better container. It has flat sides, which are easy to clean of the finished drink, or thick nut butters, etc. The Vitamix container has an uneven surface, which is hard to get finished products entirely off of.
6. Cleaning. Both Vitamix & Blendtec clean easily. Add water & detergent, blend for a few seconds, rinse.
7. Noise. Both are very loud. Very. I put mine on a rubber mat to reduce the noise.
8. The Vitamix looks more sturdy, more expensive. It's a little heavier, which makes the Blendtec preferred for travel.
9. The Vitamix controls are variable. The Blendtec has programmable buttons. If I need a smoothie to run for 2 minutes, I have to look at the clock, or set my timer on the microwave. My daughter can just push a button, and know how many seconds it will run, then stop.
10. Owner's manual. We agree hands down that the Vitamix has the better manual. 3 ring binder, tabs for categories, extra books for grains, etc, with holes already punched. The Blendtec manual is pathetic. You need a good book while getting acquainted with your blender.
11. The Vitamix is taller than the Blendtec. I put my base on the countertop, the container on the fridge. My daughter can put her entire unit on the countertop.
12. Vitamix recipes really deliver great results. I like to eat healthier, so I easily modify them. My daughter has taken tips from the Vitamix manual. The Vitamix has been around for decades, so they already know how to get the best results from their blender. The Blendtec really needs to work on their recipes.
13. Flour. I had to buy a second "dry" container($100) to blend my flours with the Vitamix. The Blendtec will blend flours in the original container. My daughter has to plan to blend flour first thing in the morning, when her container is dry.
Both my daughter and I have used our blenders at least once a day, sometimes several times a day, for over 2 years. We can't imagine being without them. We make our own flours, soups, smoothies, nut butters, seed milks, you name it. She made her own coconut wraps last night, using real coconut blended with other ingredients, then layered the mush onto parchment paper, dehydrated for 4 hours, and made samosas with plum chutney. The wraps took her minutes to prepare, using the Blendtec and dehydrator, not counting the 4 hours wait time. Salsas and chutneys take seconds. If we use frozen fruits for our ice creams, blending for about 20 seconds, we don't need to use an ice cream maker afterward. Puddings are a dream. No standing over a hot stove, stirring. I use raw, unsalted pumpkin seeds for the milk, flax meal for the egg substitute, cacao nibs for the chocolate. No one knows the difference, except that mine is the best pudding in town.
I like good appliances, that make eating healthy really easy and fast. Whether you choose a Vitamix or a Blendtec, you can eat healthier at home, without having to work hard at it when you are tired after work. No more fast food restaurants! I'm finishing the last of my smoothie(spinach, apple, cucumber, ginger, mint leaves, bee pollen). Yum. Maybe a lentil curry soup for dinner. I already made my bread(homemade whole wheat & rye flours).
You have to USE YOUR BLENDER! A friend purchased the Blendtec 7 months ago, and hasn't touched it. This may be due to lack of a good owner's manual. The Vitamix manual is available through Amazon, called Whole Food Recipes for Better Living. This has really good tasting recipes to get you started, but may not be the healthiest. It really shows you how to use the blender, after which you can easily modify the recipes. I also like Going Raw, Everything you need...
Other reviewers said that it was LOUD. While it is loud, it's just as loud as any other blender. I did not find it especially disruptive. The noisiest part was at the beginning of the cycle when it was blending the frozen fruit. Also reviewers said that the lid flew off when blending. I'm guessing they did not have the lid fastened on properly. On the four sides of the lid are little lips that click onto the jar to keep it in place - which is why it takes me a second to take off the lid in the video.
I used the smoothie setting and it made a very consistent and delicious drink! I could still feel the texture of the raspberry seeds, but I think that's to be expected. I was skeptical that a drop of dish-soap and water would clean all the seeds off the side of the jar, but it WORKED! So happy to have such an easy clean-up!
I also used the hot soup setting with some lentil soup I had in the fridge. In 3 mins that soup was steaming! I'm not much of a fan of pureed soups, but if you do like them that setting is awesome! I'm looking forward to making hot cider!
It fits perfectly under my kitchen cabinets!
Registering the blender was super easy on the Blendtec website. I simply had to find the serial number on the bottom of the blender and fill out a form. Amazon is one of their registered stores, so the warranty is effective for 8 years! The user manual is less than terrific - it includes very basic instructions and only a few recipes. I checked out their website though and there are TONS of great looking recipes!
Very happy with my purchase!
EDITED AFTER 1 MONTH:
I wanted to add a couple things I've noticed after some use. First, make sure to always clean it RIGHT AWAY otherwise things get stuck on and it isn't pretty. Sometimes I still need to use a sponge to get some seeds off. Also I've found it has trouble with too much frozens, so try to use a mix of frozen and fresh items!
If you found my review helpful, please click Yes below!