Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar,..." and save 57% off the $599.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar, Black
|Price:||$308.83 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The base unit is molded plastic, and the blades are stainless steel.
- Commercial-Quality: For years, blending professionals have used Blendtec machines in the best coffee shops, juice bars and eateries around the world. The Total Blender Classic delivers the same great results in your own home. A 1,560-watt countertop blender with 3.0 peak horsepower motor ensures commercial quality
- Features 6 preprogrammed blending cycles: Batters, Ice Crush, Smoothie, Ice Cream, Whole Juice, Hot Soup with easy to read touchpad controls and 10 speed plus Pulse. This exclusive blend cycle technology creates the perfect blends with the touch of a button.
- Measures 15.5 inches tall, fits perfectly under most kitchen cabinets
- Includes the Blendtec FourSide Jar with Vented Gripper Lid. The FourSide jar effectively harnesses the power of your Blendtec blender. Blunt safety blade is thicker and stronger than other blender blades. The Jar is made from impact-resistant, BPA-free copolyester. The FourSide jar is compatible with all Blendtec consumer blenders.
- Warranty: 8 years
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Blendtec Total Blender Classic, with FourSide Jar, Black
Blendtec TB-621-25 Total Blender Classic with WildSide+ Jar, Black (Certified Refurbished)
Ninja Professional Blender with Nutri Ninja Cups (BL660)
Ninja Professional Blender (BL610)
KitchenAid KSB1570ER 5-Speed Blender with 56-Ounce BPA-Free Pitcher - Empire Red
Oster VERSA Pro Performance Blender with Tamper 1400-watt, BLSTVB-RV0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||New York Electronics Store||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black - FourSide Jar||Black||Gray||Black||Empire Red||Black|
|Item Dimensions||8 x 7 x 15.5 in||7 x 8 x 15 in||12 x 9.25 x 16.38 in||8.19 x 10.63 x 15.75 in||9 x 8.5 x 16.3 in||10.3 x 9.3 x 17.6 in|
|Item Weight||7.28 lbs||7 lbs||9.96 lbs||9.51 lbs||10 lbs||11.8 lbs|
The Total Blender Classic is the all-in-one appliance that makes smoothies, fresh juice, ice cream, milk shakes, cappuccinos, margaritas, soups, sauces, batters, dressings, salsas and more! It replaces up to 9 other appliances with 1 fast, easy-to-use machine. The Total Blender Classic is the iconic Blendtec original that took the blending world by storm and introduced all of the power and features that made Blendtec the choice of professionals.
Top customer reviews
1. Warranty. The Vitamix definitely has the better warranty. We purchased ours at Costco, so this is a non-issue. Costco will honor any purchase, regardless of warranty.
2. Horsepower. The Blendtec has a 3 hp motor, the Vitamix a 2hp. But we don't see any difference whatsoever in the blended results. Vitamix told me they achieve a similar result due to the design & movement of the blades.
3. Tamper. The Blendtec's 3 hp will usually blend everything without any pushing. The Vitamix requires use of the tamper if you blend things like frozen fruits, apples, etc. This requires you to stand there for about 30 seconds longer, or less, to use the tamper.
4. Lid. The Vitamix has the better lid. It never pops off, as the Blendtec lid will if not held down at first. And the Vitamix lid has a large hole, where the tamper fits through, or a cap fits in securely, where you can add ingredients without removing the lid. The Blendtec has a tiny hole for ventilation, through which liquids squirt upward.
5. Container. The Blendtec has the better container. It has flat sides, which are easy to clean of the finished drink, or thick nut butters, etc. The Vitamix container has an uneven surface, which is hard to get finished products entirely off of.
6. Cleaning. Both Vitamix & Blendtec clean easily. Add water & detergent, blend for a few seconds, rinse.
7. Noise. Both are very loud. Very. I put mine on a rubber mat to reduce the noise.
8. The Vitamix looks more sturdy, more expensive. It's a little heavier, which makes the Blendtec preferred for travel.
9. The Vitamix controls are variable. The Blendtec has programmable buttons. If I need a smoothie to run for 2 minutes, I have to look at the clock, or set my timer on the microwave. My daughter can just push a button, and know how many seconds it will run, then stop.
10. Owner's manual. We agree hands down that the Vitamix has the better manual. 3 ring binder, tabs for categories, extra books for grains, etc, with holes already punched. The Blendtec manual is pathetic. You need a good book while getting acquainted with your blender.
11. The Vitamix is taller than the Blendtec. I put my base on the countertop, the container on the fridge. My daughter can put her entire unit on the countertop.
12. Vitamix recipes really deliver great results. I like to eat healthier, so I easily modify them. My daughter has taken tips from the Vitamix manual. The Vitamix has been around for decades, so they already know how to get the best results from their blender. The Blendtec really needs to work on their recipes.
13. Flour. I had to buy a second "dry" container($100) to blend my flours with the Vitamix. The Blendtec will blend flours in the original container. My daughter has to plan to blend flour first thing in the morning, when her container is dry.
Both my daughter and I have used our blenders at least once a day, sometimes several times a day, for over 2 years. We can't imagine being without them. We make our own flours, soups, smoothies, nut butters, seed milks, you name it. She made her own coconut wraps last night, using real coconut blended with other ingredients, then layered the mush onto parchment paper, dehydrated for 4 hours, and made samosas with plum chutney. The wraps took her minutes to prepare, using the Blendtec and dehydrator, not counting the 4 hours wait time. Salsas and chutneys take seconds. If we use frozen fruits for our ice creams, blending for about 20 seconds, we don't need to use an ice cream maker afterward. Puddings are a dream. No standing over a hot stove, stirring. I use raw, unsalted pumpkin seeds for the milk, flax meal for the egg substitute, cacao nibs for the chocolate. No one knows the difference, except that mine is the best pudding in town.
I like good appliances, that make eating healthy really easy and fast. Whether you choose a Vitamix or a Blendtec, you can eat healthier at home, without having to work hard at it when you are tired after work. No more fast food restaurants! I'm finishing the last of my smoothie(spinach, apple, cucumber, ginger, mint leaves, bee pollen). Yum. Maybe a lentil curry soup for dinner. I already made my bread(homemade whole wheat & rye flours).
You have to USE YOUR BLENDER! A friend purchased the Blendtec 7 months ago, and hasn't touched it. This may be due to lack of a good owner's manual. The Vitamix manual is available through Amazon, called Whole Food Recipes for Better Living. This has really good tasting recipes to get you started, but may not be the healthiest. It really shows you how to use the blender, after which you can easily modify the recipes. I also like Going Raw, Everything you need...
It's pricey but if you need to use a blender as often as I do, it is well worth it. I make a daily smoothie that includes whole fresh fruit (cut in half), frozen fruit, fresh kale (main vein removed), fresh carrots, seeds, yogurt, and almond milk and this blender transforms the ingredients into the smoothest smoothie I've ever had in just 40 seconds. Clean up is very easy - you just add a cup of hot water a little dish soap to the jar and pulse it briefly. Easy. The base is pretty heavy but the jar is a lightweight plastic. I am disabled and have very little upper body strength, but I can clean it without much effort. I love this blender and will never go back.
Yes, it is expensive, but it just saved me $90 for a fancy cappuccino milk frother. On a hunch, I tried placing one cup of whole milk in the Blendtec and ran four 50 second cycles while I made an espresso shot with the AeroPress Coffee/Espresso Maker. By the time the espresso was done the Blendtec had produced a cup of steaming hot milk with a good head of foam. The mug of cappuccino was hot for a good 30 minutes and there was foam left at the bottom of the cup as I drained it. Fantastic! I will be looking for other ways to turn the Blendtec into a multitasker. In fact, I ordered an extra blender jar to maximize its potential.
All in all, the Blendtec is an excellent product. It is a bit noisy, but fits under the counter. The square jar is somewhat difficult to clean, but is dishwasher safe. It would be better with an on/off switch for the heat for those times you want a cold smoothie without adding ice.
Customer service is excellent. They sent out a replacement blender no questions asked within the first month. It was my fault as I had forgotten the on/of switch which is hidden on the back.of the unit. Highly recommended.