Check out Santa's new ride Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Listen for a chance to win STEM $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo  Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 551 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 911 reviews
on November 6, 2017
My wife's sister has had one of these for over a year and spoken very highly of it. Since we only had a hand me down of our own, we decided it was time to make the switch too and we've been more than happy. We like it a lot.
on November 2, 2017
Maybe I got a dud, but I have been unimpressed with this blender. I've had it for about two years now and it is having a hard time even making smoothies. I am really disappointed because I spent a lot of money on it and Blendtecs are supposed to be the best. Kind of bummed. The motor sounds like its going to die every time I use it.
on October 31, 2017
Does what they say it will and really packs a punch
on October 28, 2017
Had it for about a year before starting to use it heavily. That is, daily smoothie making in the mornings with veggies and frozen fruit. Now the jar leaks from the bottom. The blade mechanism is loose and liquid leaks through. I can't see a way to tighten it. I can but a replacement for $100. But I am not going to because I may be buying another in a few months.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 7, 2017
Piece of crap unfortunately. I have returned 2 of them for literally smoking and nearly catching on fire while making hummus. Both times it was literally the first time I used them. Shame.
on October 7, 2017
Don't waste your money! If I could give it negative stars I would. I'm so angry over this purchase. After reading countless reviews I was confident that this was a fantastic blender, and comparable to a vitamix. It's NOT, it's a pile and a total waste of money. It's the worst blender I have ever own. My Ninja works way better! I wish I could get my money back. I'd spend the extra money and go buy a Vitamix!
on September 12, 2017
Great product!
Powerful, easy to clean and compact design.
Love the pre-set cycles which allow you to have the perfect consistency (without over or under blending).
You can easily pour the liquid into a glass from all 4 corners of the blender without making a mess.
Would definitely recommend the Blendtec! This is a great purchase!
on August 31, 2017
This is my first blender, so I wanted to get something nice as a treat to myself. After researching a couple, this Blentec seemed to be a good choice. However, after using this -- I find this blender to be a disappointment; it doesn't blend half the time (& yes I put enough juice in my smoothies). It's very frustrating, it's like the blade isn't doing anything!
on August 28, 2017
if it can blend an IPhone it will blend the hell out of your kale! 5 stars, tons of use.
on August 15, 2017
OK so I have decided to purchase this $300 blender in place of a $150 Margaritaville Margarita Machine. Pay more, get a high quality more versatile product. Everything go as planned? NOPE! Machine gets here, I got 200 bucks worth of booze for a party and we are all gathered around this monster blender of a machine! Everyone is excited...Yippee!!! Liquid in: Two drinks liquid to start. Ice in: Cup and a half. :-( Machine on first try throws an error code: "Overload Error." I can spin the blade by hand, and the gear on the base of the machine. Overload how?? Reading, troubleshooting, manual, online. Switch on switch off, unplug, plug in...in every conceivable order! WTH? Angry!! THANK GOD FOR AMAZON! They sent me another ASAP, and I sent this piece of junk back! This new one is working great...however I'm a nervous skeptical user at this point!