4 Year Kitchen Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Blendtec Classic 575 Blender - WildSide+ Jar (90 oz) - Professional-Grade Power - Self-Cleaning - 4 Pre-programmed Cycles - 5-Speeds - Black
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8 x 7 x 15 inches|
|Item Weight||7.28 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Easy Blending Cycles: 1-touch buttons, 4 pre-programmed cycles, pulse, and 5 speed manual control with the ability to achieve a variety of textures. Complete control to adjust your blending at any time while blending. LCD display: Shows blending cycle time remaining.
- No Chopping Prep: Save time and never a need to chop, slice or dice in advance of blending.
- Patented Blade/80% Thicker: Stainless-Steel forged blade, with wings, for amazingly smooth blends (10X stronger than other blender blades). Note: Blade is not sharp, blade is dull. No more cuts and pokes.
- Self-Cleaning: Add a little soap and water, your jar can clean itself in less than 1 minute.
- Large Batches: BPA-Free WildSide+ Jar is a 90 ounce volume jar with 36 ounce blending capacity (wet or dry) ideal for blending beverages for 4-6 people.
- 8 year warranty/American Company: Family-owned and driven to build the best quality products - without compromise. Engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Electrical Ratings: Watt 1560, Volts 120, Hz 50-60, Amp 13, Cord: 34inches/3 feet
Frequently bought together
More items to explore
Top trending products related to this item
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
BEST BLENDS EVERY TIME
BLENDTEC, THE LAST BLENDER YOU'LL EVER OWN.
Create large batch smoothies, cocktails, salsa, hot soup and batters for the whole family. No more wasting time cutting up ingredients just to blend them - throw your items into the jar and you'll be delighted with the results. Our quality gives you the confidence you need for years to come.
Whether you're blending kale, apples, avocados or bananas, getting all the nutrients you need is easy.
Beautiful cocktails are made quickly and easily, leaving your friends in awe and your party memorable.
Make hot soup with the power of friction. Simply add cold, fresh ingredients for homemade soup and in a few minutes enjoy - hot and ready to eat.
Quickly mix batters for pancakes, waffles, cookies, muffins, crepes and cakes. Blendtec machines can also knead thick bread and pizza doughs.
Compare These Blendtec Blenders
LET US TELL YOU HOW YOU ALREADY KNOW US.
WHO CARES ABOUT A MOTOR?
Blendtec cares about your blender motor and so should you. Some lower-priced blenders don't blend your ingredients the way we can with our innovative design and powerful motor. Paired with intuitive touchpads, patented jars and easy-to-use technology, Blendtec sets the standard for superior quality.
Compare with similar items
Incredible versatility and restaurant quality blending bring you the Blendtec Classic 575, the ultimate all-in-one appliance. Pre-programmed (1-touch buttons, 4-pre-programmed cycles, pulse & 5-speed manual control) easy blending cycles make it easier than ever to create smoothies, salsas, hot soups, and more. Complete control to adjust your blending at any time. Every Blendtec is professional-grade with some of the most powerful motors in the industry, one of the longest warranties in the business, shipped with the Blendtec blunt blade (10x stronger than competitor blades) delivering smooth blends without the cuts and pokes. Fashion-forward industrial designs that look great on your countertop. Blendtec offers one of the most advanced blenders you can buy. Engineered and manufactured at our Headquarters in Orem, Utah.
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This blender is incredible! The biggest reason I got this blender was because I make homemade laundry soap that I've taken to calling "Blender Slayer Soap" because it burns up the motor on cheap blenders every 6 months or so. I also have a smoothie for breakfast most mornings and it's always a struggle to get them smooth and chunk free.
So how does it work on soap?
I ordered this blender when mine died in the middle of a batch of soap. It arrived very quick and I was amazed how easily it handled my soap. I just dumped it in and my soap was whipped in seconds, incredible! The only downside is I can't put the blade on a mason jar but it's a small price to pay for a blender that won't be burned up by my soap.
What about smoothies?
It also makes the most amazing smoothies! I put in frozen fruit, oats, chia seeds and whatever else I'm adding and use the smoothie button. Once i figured out the ratio of solids to liquids, I no longer have to touch it. Just push the button and have a perfect smoothie.
I've used this thing on so much just to see how it does. It grinds coffee better than my coffee grinder. It makes the most amazing restaurant style salsa and if you do small batches and pulse carefully, it also makes good chunky salsa but the food processor was easier. Sauces and gravies are a breeze. I hope to try soups and hummus soon.
Cleaning and Ease of Use
It's very easy to clean, just add soap and water, run the clean cycle, then rinse, so easy. I did put it in the dishwasher after putting jalapenos in it just so I wouldn't accidentally have a nasty spicy smoothie.
It's fairly easy to use but because it's so basic but powerful it can be a lot of trial and error in the beginning to figure out which settings are the best to use for each thing you make. Other than that it's quite simple.
I would highly recommend this blender! It has totally changed how I think about blenders. I always thought of them as a necessary evil because the do a job you need done but with so much work and frustration. Now I love using the blender because it's so easy.
In my opinion, this is a well-engineered, robustly constructed product. Blender Jar bottom seals are inherently a weak point - regardless of manufacturer. To their credit, Blendtec at least provides a long warranty period on their jars and blenders.