Truck Reviews HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on November 12, 2012
I have used this perpetual calendar for decades. Throughout that time I found that the daily readings have always been appropriate to my circumstances at the time. Most of the readings are Biblical Scripture, both Old and New Testament. These are basically selections that remind us of God's love and that He is a source of strength in times of turmoil. The non-biblical readings are from prominent Christian authors, both Catholic and Protestant, or simply generic prayers tied to daily readings.

The selections were always uncanningly appropriate to my circumstances at the time. It was as if God was watching and knew just what sort of guidance or insight was required in each situation.

Over the years I have found reading this calendar to be a wonderful way to start each day. I have often sent copies of the reading to friends, and have periodically sent it as a gift.
5 people found this helpful