- File Size: 220 KB
- Print Length: 75 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Empowered by Words Publishing (April 6, 2012)
- Publication Date: April 6, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B007S9IZJE
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,531,550 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #242 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Short Stories
- #760 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Collections & Anthologies
- #859 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
God Blessed the Broken Road Book One- Mariza (God Blessed the Broken Road Series 1) Kindle Edition
Item Under Review
This book is currently unavailable because there are significant quality issues with the source file supplied by the publisher.
The publisher has been notified and we will make the book available as soon as we receive a corrected file. As always, we value customer feedback.
"Guardians of the Galaxy" digital comics
Read the hit comics and graphic novels that inspired the new motion picture. See more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
God Bless The Broken Road is a story about a brother and sister who are very close to each other despite being about 6 years apart in age.They learned heartache at a young age,when their parents divorced.Occasionally the children were taken to church but nothing consistent.David found God in hos early youth and had great faith,while his sister Mariza,didn't believe in God and lived life carefree and wild.As they got older something happened to David that set him on a path away from God.Being concerned about David,Mariza takes him on a trip to Colorado to try to get him out of his depression.Now she is the one speaking faith into David's life while he doubts God.On the road trip they are stopped by state troopers because the highway is shut down. Tragedy strikes the lives of theses siblings and David goes into a downward spiral of self destruction.Can he recover and get on with life despite this tragedy? Can he find God and his faith again?
David, who up until recently has been the positive, faith driven younger brother, has slipped into a funk. Mariza, being his older, protective sister, decides that what the two need is a trip to snap him out of his depression. What ensues has twists and turns that will have the reader going, "NO!"
The trip starts out badly, on a night in which the rain is coming down so hard Mariza can barely see the road. She won't let that deter her though, not when she needs to help her brother. David has always gone to church, been positive in his faith and his God, but lately he isn't the same. He seems to have lost his way.
This journey will test David's faith in ways he never thought possible.
Will David's God abandon him when he needs him the most? Will David chose life's hard path or easy path? You'll have to read the book to find out!
I was not paid for this review. The opinions stated here are my own and were not swayed in any way. Thank you for taking the time to read and have a great evening. -Melissa
A room without books is like a body without a soul. -Cicero
Also thank you Crystal for the awesome surprise, that I found in the book under acknowledgments!!
Mariza and David are very close brother and sister who's parents are divorce. Their Dad never remarried and mother did. David is going through some emotional depression, although we don't get a lot of background about what it is. Mariza decides to take David on a vacation to Colorado to try to help him turn his emotional problems around. Through a series of dramatic events that happen leaves David crying "WHY" to god. The ending is a killer. I cried like a baby!!!
I give this book a four star review!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It was a story that kept me on the edge it's about love...Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Books > Religion & Spirituality > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Short Stories
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Collections & Anthologies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult