Blik Asteroids Wall Stickers
|Price:||$49.95 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Your mission is to fly through space, shoot and destroy as many asteroids as possible while keeping your ship from being hit.
- 65 decals based on the same 8-bit graphics from the original Asteroids arcade game.
- Repositionable, so you can move them and change your design.
- Made from a slightly thicker, self-adhesive, polypropylene film.
- Low tack adhesive backing that allows you remove and move the decals.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your mission: as you fly through space, shoot and destroy as many asteroids, and the occasional flying saucer, as possible while keeping your ship from being hit. Now, watch out! Made with blik Re-Stik, these movable and reusable decals are based on the same 8-bit graphics from the original Asteroids arcade game. This is an official Atari licensed product. 65 movable decals per package 21 various sized asteroids (4" to 20") printed on clear 21 various sized numbers printed on clear 21 various sized gameplay graphics printed on clear 2 26" x 4" aracade console graphics
Compare with similar items
ufengke® Cartoon Pac-Man Games Wall Decals, Children's Room Nursery Removable Wall Stickers Murals
blik Super Mario Bros. Re-stick Wall Decals
Official Atari Centipede Re-Stik Reusable Wall Decals, Made in USA, by BLIK Surface Graphics
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||$5.32|
|Sold By||Pokkadots||Ufingo||Pokkadots||BLIK Surface Graphics|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) If your wall is heavily textured, these might not do so well. My walls are pretty smooth, so no problems.
2) Make sure to clean your wall with a dry cloth to get rid of dust and dirt so the stickers have the best chance of sticking. Most people don't think walls accumulate dust, but they do.
3) I can also see strong/direct sunlight making these peel off, so keep it away from walls that get it.
4) When you stick it on the wall, use your fingers and rub hard across every edge and corner. I can't believer how much better they stick after I did this. Getting rid of all the small air bubbles and pressing the flexible stickers in to every nook of my textured wall seem to really help.
I'm overall very happy with the product.
Overall, I would say that while this is a decent set, any of the full-color offerings from Blik are going to work better than these outlines.
I'm not complaining though...still looks great!