Blimark HDTV Indoor Antenna- 50 Miles Digital Long Range TV HD Antenna Upgraded Version Better Reception
- LOVE YOUR LIFE NOW - You won't be missing the most popular shows in your country Now,And you won't pay any hugely expensive cable or satellite fees again.Just Enjoy local news, sitcom, kids and sports programs in full HD.
- ULTRA THIN AND LIGHTWEIGHT - It can be easily hidden behind the TV or bookshelf, lay flat on table, stick it high on window(stand moisture weather or exposed to sunshine).
- MORE CLEAR - Blimark HDTV antenna adopt upgraded Crystal Clear Filter Technology to picks up signals within a 50-miles range.The new technology filters out cellular and FM signals resulting in clearer picture, low noise and access to more broadcast TV signals with enhanced gain, range and frequency performance.
- PORTABLE - The Long 10ft Cable allows to be placed near the best signal reception area,especially for customers whose televisions are not near windows.
- NOTE - If you cannot get a signal with the antenna 1.Remove the Amplifier if TV is close to the tower 2.Mobile homes with metal roofs and/or awnings will not benefit from this antenna 3.Make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver 4.Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV's setup menu and re-scan for channels 5.Reposition the antenna in a different location.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
If you cannot get a signal with the antenna
1.Remove the Amplifier if TV is close to the tower
2.Mobile homes with metal roofs and/or awnings will not benefit from this antenna
3.Make sure you have correctly connected the antenna to your HDTV or third-party HD receiver
4.Set the mode to Antenna or Air in the TV's setup menu and re-scan for channels
5.Reposition the antenna in a different location, such as higher on a wall or closer to a window,Facing the direction of the broadcast tower. Choose the Best Antenna - Blimark Super Thin TV Antennafor your area.
1. Receives free High Definition TV broadcast signals (such as ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox, The CW, and PBS). Supports 1080p HD.
2. Can be easily hidden from view behind a picture, bookshelf or television.
3. Fast setup in 3 easy steps – Unwrap, Plug in, and Scan channels.
4. Easy to place high on a window or wall or flat on a table for great reception to watch crystal clear HD shows! You may also use the 1byone TV antenna stand for tabletop placement.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PROS: Use for reception of local network channels. Was able to capture all the same DTV Air and Air channels that my $60 digital Costco antenna was able to capture. Laid the antenna flat on a wall mounted shelf that holds my Blu-ray player just below my wall mounted Samsung. CONS: You have to scan several times to get all the main network channels you want. The antenna is approx. 12" square, very unattractive when mounted on the wall or window. Does not work well when hidden behind the TV.
After all these years...since HD broadcasting I've been using cable. I now only use CABLE for Internet (100mb) and use AMAZON Fire TV, and have subscriptions to NETFLIX and SLING and of course have Amazon Prime. Between this TV and SLING across all the condo's...I'm saving an easy $300/mo. Also all my kids use my accounts when you pay for up to 4 users - and they can do the same thing...and they all live away either in college or on their own now. A way to cheaply give them some cost savings.
I couldn't get anything. Additionally, my product looks different. I have now power cord, but the pictures shows one. I do have a coaxial cable, and a usb port (pic does not show usb port). The directions say to plug the USB into the back of the tv, but I don't have a USB port back there.