Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review HPC Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18_gno

on February 28, 2014
The book consists of many Columns of local events, and is hard to put down. Bob Dyer is a columnist for the Akron (Ohio) Beacon Journal, and I always look in the newspaper for his true, and amusing Literacy. After I finished It, I loaned it to my Podiatrist, probably costing Bob a commission. Even if you are not from Akron, you can relate to the articles. In other words, I Liked it and recommend it for light reading.
on August 6, 2017
funny
on January 21, 2015
A great collection of Bob's columns. A jumble of tales in absolutely no order so you don't know what's next.
Great for lunchtime reads - you can complete several episodes without being "in the middle" of a story.
on January 10, 2014
My husband & I love Bob Dyer - excellent book!! We gave another as a gift. We never miss him in the Beacon Journal - one can count on many laughs from this man!! He will make your day!!!
on January 10, 2014
The author is hometown and we related to the articles he wrote. They are very amusing and thought provoking but probably best if you are from Northeast Ohio.
on December 6, 2013
Not a novel type reader so it is great to get a book where I can pick it up, read a complete story, put it down and get back to it as soon as I can in this multitasking world. I like the variety.