- File Size: 3944 KB
- Print Length: 275 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: No World Press (May 5, 2018)
- Publication Date: May 5, 2018
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B079QL5CCL
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#504,050 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #82 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Literature & Fiction > Social & Family Issues > Disabilities & Special Needs
- #97 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Teen & Young Adult > Social Issues > Self Esteem
- #194 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Social Aspects
|Print List Price:||$8.99|
Save $5.00 (56%)
Blind Gambit: A GameLit novel Kindle Edition
Kindle Feature Spotlight
|Length: 275 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.00
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Try Kindle Countdown Deals
Explore limited-time discounted eBooks. Learn more.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Showing 1-8 of 11 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There’s lots of good training both in VR and out but it wasn't the game stuff that was most interesting. Instead, it's the interpersonal relationships and the unique story of the main character’s perspective in life that’s the big draw.
As GameLit, it gets a score of 7 out of 10.
That out the way, this one was a really interesting premise, and one that definatly strikes home to me as a diabetic.
I love LitRPG books, and this has a twist I havent seen before ín any with a blind protagonist. The fact it has been written by someone with a sight disability makes it even more deep in the areas that matter. Loved it.