- File Size: 5005 KB
- Print Length: 261 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: July 22, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B07464JP75
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Not Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,761 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $11.00 (92%)
Blindfolded Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
A great and oh my steamy steamy read that may melt some kindle. I also enjoyed the two with their sparks of attraction and easy banter and even though he was a playboy, none of his past women made trouble....refreshing. A story about letting go of the past and moving forward towards the future, lust/love and I especially loved the ending and epilogue.
*I voluntarily reviewed an ARC of this book*
I really enjoy books that contain both main characters POVs. When a book comes from only one perspective, we readers have no idea how genuine the other character may be. In this book, we know what both Ava and Ares are thinking. Ares was a complicated man. He turned his hurt into building his wealth, never committing to one woman and never forgetting his painful past. Ava suffered because her only ally in life had been her dad who had died of cancer. Her mother and sister, both overachievers, constantly wore down Ava's self respect. They were a match made in heaven but Ares could not let go of his past. He used the hurt from a previous girlfriend as a barometer for the rest of his romantic life. Chapter 10 showed that Ares was just a man/boy wielding his power to crush Ava personally and professionally. Without giving away any spoilers, I just wish that it was Ares who re initiates their relations ship but all in all I truly enjoyed this book
Ellen Lane has not disappointed me yet! She delivers as expected with this story about Ares and Ava. I love reading about an "innocent," young woman who excel at her profession while overcoming an absolutely horrendous home life; and, bringing an overbearing, arrogant, womanizing man to his knees. Loved Ava! She grew up with a mother and sister who looks down their noses at her lifestyle and goals. No matter what she does it isn't good enough for them. Ava brings out the best in Ares and makes him see that the way he's living is not necessarily the right way. Ares brings out the confidence and backbone that Ava doesn't realize she has. And yes, there are steamy times too!
Ava and Ares are amazing together. This story really worked and worked well for these two characters. I truly enjoyed this story!
Most recent customer reviews
Ares.. what a interesting name and personality and character!!
I loved their banter back and forth it was very amusing!!Read more
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Literary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Contemporary Fiction > Women's Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Women's Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Multicultural & Interracial
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > New Adult & College
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Romantic Comedy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Sports