Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 21-30 of 38 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 54 reviews
on October 13, 2011
I originally got this book because I was looking for something cheap and this fit the bill. I found it surprisingly intriguing! I do recommend this book to anyone looking for a witty tale of someones misfortune and success.
on November 30, 2012
This story shows just how quickly your life can change - in a heartbeat. An amazing story of one man's journey back from tragedy and the rebuilding of his life. I am in awe of his tenacity. Recommend.
on May 17, 2015
Could get some lessons from this book
on July 19, 2015
Wonderful
on December 10, 2012
The story captivates you in the beginning but loses its intensity fairly quickly. I could see how this story would be helpful, but it just didn't catch my attention.
on April 13, 2013
Easy read that painted a better,fuller, more real picture of what happened than the movie did. Perfect book for a plane ride.
on September 12, 2011
Colin's a natural storyteller. I was left rooting for Simon Lewis, thinking about him, long after I finished this powerful narrative.
on August 27, 2011
Gripping story by a writer with a true gift for story telling. Beautiful written.
This gives me hope for long-form journalism.
on June 13, 2013
This booklet was engaging and informative but somehow by the end it didn't quite do it for me. Especially in relation to the title. The person it was written about had blind-sight but I never felt like I really got much sense of the significance of that capacity especially for this person. Maybe this is why it was only a booklet because the author didn't quite have a full enough vision of what he was doing in writing about this person or else the story just didn't have a satisfying conclusion for me.
on September 14, 2011
While the story was interesting, it was basically a story that seemed like a Reader's Digest magazine article. I would have rather have paid full price for a Reader's Digest than $2.00 for a very small story that was lacking in real detail. I read the entire thing while waiting for a Doctor's appointment.