Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 195 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 214 reviews
on January 17, 2012
I just bought my iPhone & the first thing I did was start looking for a cover. I fell in love with this one! When it got here, it was even prettier than I expected. I was also surprised when I opened it because it came with a few extra jewels in case some of them fall off. I've ordered covers with jewels before & this is the first to come with extra. I am very excited about my cover & I would order from this seller again!
on June 17, 2013
When looking to buy this item, know that this case has protected it just as much as glamorized it! My phone has fallen so may times, it's just uncountable. Yet, the case has definitely protected it. Also, this picture does not do it justice. The phone case comes looking so much prettier.

I absolutely love the fact that it's a very unique case and that I have not yet encountered anyone who has the same exact one. There are a lot of people with the pink case, which in my opinion, doesn't look as valuable, but not anyone with the white case. The quality for this phone case, considering its price, is AMAZING! I mean, obviously the gems are going to start coming off, but it is still completely worth it. The case is perfect for all occasions!

At this point in time, the bow is still on my case and super sturdy! Maybe its melted into it because there is no sign of it being loose or anything. The gems are all gone from the top of the bow, but there are still a lot surrounding it. Honestly, I still get a ton of compliments with them gems gone and it still looks great. The quality was and still is completely above my expectations. But, it is definitely time to get a new one. I ordered the Bluesoul® Handmade Designer Luxury Bling Crystal Swarovski Diamond 3D for Iphone 4 4s Case Cover Coque (It's black with a Chanel mark) and I write a review on it a couple weeks after I receive it this Wednesday.

As far as shipping and all that goes, I can honestly say that I remember receiving it earlier than the expected date. Have fun with the new case!
on December 1, 2012
I was a little skeptical about ordering this case based on all the reviews I had read. I'm so glad I did because I have just received the case and it is beautiful. First of all the case was estimated to come on December 13th at the earliest but arrived on November 31st! Great fast delivery. For everyone saying the case is cheaply made, I highly disagree. The case is very sturdy and the bow is securely attached to the case. It fits perfectly and looks great on my white iphone 4 from Verizon. The rhinestones also seem to be very securely glued on and they sparkle like crazy in sunlight. This case is absolutely gorgeous and my favorite one yet. I highly recommend anyone who's interested in the case to buy it right away! Although the only downfall is the bow does make the case a little too heavy..
on July 20, 2012
After reading all the negative reviews about the gems coming off this case, I was a little hesitant to buy it but I'm so glad that I did. Not only was the product identical to the picture but the packaging was amazing and it shipped in less time than expected. I don't know what was wrong with everyone else's gems falling off five minutes after they put the case on their phone, but I've had my case for about 4 weeks and only one of the gems have fallen off because I dropped it, but it was an easy fix because extra gems were sent with the case. The only complaint I have about this product is that it is near impossible to take the case off your phone without feeling like you're going to break it but other than that it is a great product and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is on the fence!!
on January 30, 2013
I was hesitant at first to purchase this case because it was suspiciously cheap and it was from Hong Kong, which meant a long shipping time. I went ahead and ordered it and got it in about 2 weeks earlier than predicted, so not bad :) The product itself is awesome! The case looks exactly as pictured and it made pretty well. None of the rhinestones had fallen off. The bow it actually heavier than expected and seems really sturdy. I recommend this product for sure and I will be buying more cases from this company/seller!
on July 27, 2012
Lovvvve this case!
Love it so much I bought a second in "case" anything happens to it.
My first case has lost a few jewels. Me putting it in my purse, I expected this to happen (why I have a backup).
The price was great! Reviewing other sites they were asking for $30 for a case similar to this.
I receive lots of compliments on this.

One issue- I noticed when I use my flash the case provide a foggy glare. My pictures don't come out the way I would like them to. Still love this to not take it off.
on October 22, 2015
This fit my phone perfectly and is super cute. The jewels started falling off right away and I dropped it once and it broke but it did protect my phone. I wish it was more durable because it is so cute.
on August 13, 2014
I didn't care for the bow.
on June 5, 2013
I'm only rating this 2 stars because my daughter purchased this for her iphone and she's disappointed because they left glue or attached glue to the product, the glue is stuck in the inside of the case and she can't put her phone in the case. We have tried to remove the glue but don't want to break the case. But she loves the style of the case considering she's a little DIVA
on September 29, 2016
Bought this for my daughter since she loves this. It is elegant and luxurious as long as you take care of it.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question