Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 3,236 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 3,536 reviews
on August 7, 2011
I bought this watch knowing that it was a cheap alternative to a more expensive and flashy watch. I love the rose gold and put a layer of clear nail polish over the rhinestones, hoping that would stave off any stones falling out too soon. I have gotten many compliments on this watch, and love the way it looks. :]
1414 comments| 389 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2013
I'm crazy disappointed that the watch is too large! I'm 5'3", 120 pounds (medium built) and the strap size for the watch is HUGE. I'll add a picture. The watch was slightly scratched by the screen, which bugged me. The buckle is extremely difficult to work. I feel like I'm going to easily break it. I think the watch is absolutely cute overall, but the scratches.. just got to me. Unreliable product and shipper if they provide products like this. Do not get this watch is you aren't a large person, too. I guarantee that you will be disappointed! I sure am.
review image review image
22 comments| 93 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 29, 2012
This watch is a pretty champagne pink color. I really want to like it, I do. But its so large on my wrist. The face is quite large as well. It somewhat feels too masculine (I know its called "boyfriend" style, but it feels like a pink MAN'S watch on me).
If you have an average size wrist it will probably look nice. However, my wrist are extra small (its not the watches fault, I have this problem with ALL bracelets/watches).
I may get a couple links removed as another reviewer did. However, since its such an inexpensive watch, I really don't know if I want to invest any money into it. I may just give to a friend & get another one. Idk... it is pretty color. Hopefully won't fade.

EDITED ON 6/07/13******************

I had a fried take a few links out and this watch looks so good now!!!!! It was easy for him and he didnt charge me, so I am totally satisfied with the way it looks now. It did not fade in color either. I am moving the stars to 5....
on August 7, 2015
Way too large for my wrist and the photo makes it look a lot better than it actually is. Also came with a dead battery that I have not bothered to get replaced because the watch is just way too big. Upon inspection this is not a watch that can be sized, so I was just out my money.

If you are a petite person I do not recommend this watch at all.
on July 12, 2012
This is a great quality watch for the price, has a beautiful designer look and the sparkle of the faux diamonds are awesome! I have spent 3 times as much for a watch of lesser quality, this does not turn your wrist green like some cheap watches made of unknown metals the stones are staying in place just fine, keeps time perfectly and it fits a 7 3/4 inch size wrist perfectly. Have I used the word perfect in just about every sentence? Then get it!
on December 8, 2013
I know I only paid $7.99 but could you at least have a battery in it that was working ?? Also the face is much darker than the band which really cheapens the look....NEVER would believe the original price!!! But like I said I paid $7 something for it , just wish it was running when I got it because now I have to pay another 7-10 bucks for a battery..:(
on September 21, 2015
I bought this watch for my sister. It said it was $90 with a 95% discount. It is defiantly not worth $5! It is so cheap quality! You can't even get it resized to fit yourself.
on June 16, 2014
I love it and I love the color. The only thing it has broken already and I only had it a few months. The clasp between the link to hook it keeps coming loose. I will have to send it to be repaired. Because I'm afraid I will loose it. I'm going to place an order for another rose gold. And I would like to get one in silver as well.
on April 4, 2017
too large, toyish and even children did not enjoy playing with it.Totally fails to be used as a watch.
on July 26, 2014
Not for me, but female friend said looks great, yes it does have a very cheap feel to it, but she don't care, expected for price, buttons are for looks only and so is watch, very nice looking.