Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 657 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 767 reviews
on August 16, 2016
We purchased this game after my teenage daughter played it with her friend. This is a fun, fast-paced card game that people of all ages, even the little ones, can enjoy. The game is played by matching the colors, shapes, or number of shapes on the cards to see who can get rid of their cards first. It's hard to find games that can actually be enjoyed by the whole family, but this is it!

If your looking for a quick, easy game that offers lots of fun for the whole family, you will not be disappointed!
on April 29, 2017
Fantastic game for all ages. My 4yr old has as much fun as my teens playing this. Easily adapted for multiple ages. Great fun!
on July 19, 2017
This is UNO and Speed put together to make a simple and fun card game. Great for an ice breaker at a party or a coffee table game. Blink takes almost no time to learn and is very fast to play.
on May 22, 2013
I thought I would enjoy this game because I enjoy the game of Speed and Ligretto. Apparently my brain cannot process these kinds of matches fast enough. I personally do not enjoy it because I am bad at it.

The game itself came in great shape, quality cards, arrived on time. Gameplay consists of two people pitted against each other. There are 2 piles that both can play on. You have to be the first to play a matched card of either color, number of symbols, or the shape of the symbol to the top card on a pile to play a card. You continue until someone is out of cards. Then we declare a winner!

My friends love the game because it is very fast paced. A round will last about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then the next one, then the next one. I should give it a 5 star review on their behalf, but I will just mark it how I feel it should be.
on September 15, 2017
Ordered for my grandkids (ages 6-11), but even we adults had fun. Good family game--fast moving, short rounds. Fun!
on May 6, 2017
This is a very fast game to learn and play. We make the players say their match out loud as they play. Keeps them honest and focused.
on August 29, 2016
I sent this game in a care package to my 7 year old daughter at camp. She said it was super fun, easy to learn, and she and her cabinmates had fun playing it in the evenings.
on May 6, 2017
My grand kids love to play this it is a fast game can play many games in a few minutes They love beating adults
on December 12, 2016
It only took 1 game for everyone to understand the rules.

This game reminded me of a German card game with a similar idea, but was more complicated. I don't remember that game's name but I remember the rules, and you can play it with these cards. The German rules made the game more fun and challenging. (You'll need 120 cards for 4 players though)

I can explain the rules if anyone wants to know them >.>
on March 18, 2013
So this game is easy to play and was cheap and it is fun, usually. But not at all infrequently me and my daughter both end up at the end of the game stuck, with one card left we can't play. Sure there are rules for how to handle that, but since the game is all about finishing first it is sort of a letdown to both just be left with a card we can't play fairly frequently.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.