Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only $29.99 for a limited time Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 14, 2017
I play with game with my 4 & 6 year old kids. They play on a team - each holding their own cards but drawing from the same pile. They have a pile of 30 and I have a pile of 30. At first, I had to go slow and remind them they had matches they weren't noticing, but last night they beat me fair and square!! Sure they only won by one card, but they have definitely mastered it! It teaches great visual flexibility with the 3 different types of matches to look for. Plus they have to shout out what they are matching, so lots of brain work going on. It's been a favorite since Christmas. Their previous favorite card game was Whack A Mole. That's another good on for young kids.
on February 2, 2017
I played this fun game at my granddaughter's home and had to come home to get it for my house. My middle granddaughter came over and I told her about the game and she wanted to play it too. "This is fun", was her review. Mine is, it helps Grandma keep up with memory and quick thinking as well.
on February 8, 2018
Great game without complicated directions. Like UNO - you have two cards face up in the middle. The rest of the cards are distributed to each player. You put down your cards in either pile if they match color, shape or number. You can alter directions like whether you have to wait until your top card can be matched or if you can skip cards. I like games where even kids can beat parents, although when a child is not keeping up, I like to just give myself more cards in the beginning and slowly even them out until that handicap is gone. Or you can play that the child can skip and the parent can't. This is a game that is also recommended for brain training. One of my children just likes to do it by herself and time herself. You can also use it to improve memory, such as laying down some cards and then turning them face down and recalling what they were, such as "three green stars, two red flowers, one blue triangle" and seeing how long you can go.
on January 31, 2017
This is my favorite children's game I have ever played. I wish I could give it 6 or 7 starts.

It says it is for 7 years and older, but my 3.5 year old and her 4.5 year old cousin play it perfectly. Even the adults enjoy it.
on February 2, 2017
All ages can enjoy this game. We have had fun with it. My son used a similar exercise for cognitive therapy after a brain injury. Good exercise.
on July 17, 2017
Finally! A fast, fun card game that adults won't mind playing over and over with kids. I play a lot of games with my grandkids and some of these games wear thin after a few rounds. This one takes about 5 minutes and is super fast-paced and fun. To me, it's also a game that can keep older minds agile with the split-second decisions to match colors, shapes, or numbers. A win all around and my new favorite game to play with the grandkids.
on September 17, 2014
My students LOVE this game....think of it as UNO on speed. Seriously. My 4 year old students learned this game and want to now work on their techniques and speed to beat the world record. My family members are all determined to beat each other and I think I've gotten all my friends addicted. A wonderful game to work reflexes, brain matching memory switch and accuracy.
To paint a clearer picture of how to play, the game is the same as UNO in that you make matches - number or color - however, in this game, there is the added match of shape. You can match shapes that are the same regardless of number or color. You can match numbers that are the same regardless of shape or color. And of course, you can match colors which are the same regardless of the shape or the number. Instead of only one card upon which to match, each player has an upturned card in front of them onto which ANYONE can match - Thus making the game so fast and as my students said "It's called blink 'cause you CAN'T blink - you might miss a match you can make on any of the piles!" The more players there are, the more piles to match on. Fantastic game.
Great game of who can match up cards the fastest. You divy up the whole deck between all of the players and use two discard piles to match up the cards in your pile three at a time to the cards in thediscard plies. Whoever uses up there cards first wins. Great for kids but a game adults can play too. You'll be surprised how often the kids win. Fun easy game.
on January 25, 2018
Good game for just about any age. When they say quick it’s quick. I like how that you give more cards to the advanced player to even the odds. After a few games with my 7 year old it was easy to figure out how many more cards I needed to keep to make it more even and keep it fun. I rarely if ever give five starts and would have given it 4 but it’s pretty one dimensional I guess. It is what it is a fast passed matching game that’s quick to learn and each game doesn’t last very long. Nice job UNO pretty cool game.
on January 12, 2018
Oh my gosh, what a fun game! Both my 5 year old grandson, and my 7 year old grand daughter enjoy playing this game...Grammy too! You can play it slower for the younger kids, and it teaches them to look at the colors, shape and number! I am going to order it for me, because I think it would be a fun game to play with adults at a party!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.