Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 30, 2016
We've been having so much fun with this game since Santa brought it! My 6 year old caught on quick to the concept but is a little slower than when I play with an adult. I think it's an awesome game to work on quick thinking skills for my preschoolers and young school aged children.
on February 20, 2017
An awesome, fast-paced game; good for people that are looking for a fun, 2-player game that's over in about 2 minutes.
4 helpful votes
on June 9, 2017
The kids love this game.......and for me it's great because it only takes minutes to play and every one is happy and exited.
on January 14, 2016
Love this game! Super simple to learn (though you can watch how a game is played on YouTube) and each game takes only a few minutes to complete. Cards seem very durable and well-made. The only drawback is that it is only a 2-player game; sure, you could play with more and just increase the face up pile (and could play with more than one deck as well)...but it would probably be a little too crazy (which might actually be a good thing for some people!). But I usually just play with my wife so no big deal. I love other Mattel card games (Skip-Bo and Uno) so add one more really fun, addicting game to play with the family.
on November 4, 2017
This is a fast paced game perfect for adults and kids alike. We have fun playing with our 7 and 8 year olds, and we just purchased for our nephew. We love it because each game literally only takes a minute or so, so nobody gets bored.
on September 17, 2014
My students LOVE this game....think of it as UNO on speed. Seriously. My 4 year old students learned this game and want to now work on their techniques and speed to beat the world record. My family members are all determined to beat each other and I think I've gotten all my friends addicted. A wonderful game to work reflexes, brain matching memory switch and accuracy.
To paint a clearer picture of how to play, the game is the same as UNO in that you make matches - number or color - however, in this game, there is the added match of shape. You can match shapes that are the same regardless of number or color. You can match numbers that are the same regardless of shape or color. And of course, you can match colors which are the same regardless of the shape or the number. Instead of only one card upon which to match, each player has an upturned card in front of them onto which ANYONE can match - Thus making the game so fast and as my students said "It's called blink 'cause you CAN'T blink - you might miss a match you can make on any of the piles!" The more players there are, the more piles to match on. Fantastic game.
on December 12, 2016
I've never laughed so hard when playing a two person game such as this (or even when playing as the 3 person version)...and by person I mean adults So much fun. It is very fast paced. If you have a challenged or young child, this can be a fun way to help them learn shapes and colors and quantity or just focus one one of the attributes if they are younger than the 7 y/o starting age suggested by the box. You can adjust the speed to help them learn. But for flat out fun...take it at the full pace with 1 or 2 other "coordinated" players.
on October 25, 2017
Bought this after reading a recommendation/review on Amazon. Absolutely fun! Bought it for our after school daycare and tested it with a second-grader: What a blast! It's played so fast it gets your heart pumping in competition and expectation. Have to be careful not to get TOO competitive with the little ones and give them a chance to win. Since it's a 2-player game, I may have to buy a few more decks. Try it--you'll have fun!
on April 5, 2017
Love, Love, LOVE this game. Fast and swift. I have purchased so many decks of this game as we take it everywhere and then somehow manage to lose it too but I keep re-buying it.
on January 2, 2016
Very good. Christmas present for 8 yr old grandson. We played several times while they were home for a week after Christmas.
Simple and fast to play!! Grandson liked it and was very good at it. It is a 2 person game. You can play several rounds in a short time.
Sometimes you don't have time for Uno or Parcheesi, etc....this works well.
Good present and we are happy. Grandson & family happy.
Hopefully this helps someone as a review.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.