Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 657 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 767 reviews
on December 30, 2016
We've been having so much fun with this game since Santa brought it! My 6 year old caught on quick to the concept but is a little slower than when I play with an adult. I think it's an awesome game to work on quick thinking skills for my preschoolers and young school aged children.
on February 20, 2017
An awesome, fast-paced game; good for people that are looking for a fun, 2-player game that's over in about 2 minutes.
on January 23, 2014
My 7 year old niece and I had a blast playing this game. And everyone we played with had as much fun as we did. It's crazy fast paced and if you want to up the difficulty for fast players, do as others suggested and give those players more cards to start.
I also highly recommend getting at least 2 sets if you think you'll ever play with more than 2 players. (And a bonus, after you get rid of the packaging, BOTH sets of cards fit in ONE box!)
How you play - Each card has a number of colored symbols on it. Each player has half of the deck. There are two build piles between the two players. Your goal is to match a symbol, color or number of symbols from the cards in your hand to either of the build piles. As you play cards, you refill your hand (3 cards in your hand.) When you've played all your cards, you win! It's that easy.
There were moments when my 7 year old niece said, "I don't have a match" and she did. She just wasn't looking. OR maybe she was trying to slow me down...
on June 9, 2017
The kids love this game.......and for me it's great because it only takes minutes to play and every one is happy and exited.
on May 31, 2014
Ordered this game on the recommendation of Carol Brown of EquippingMinds.com. She is a "learning coach" who is helping my 10 year old improve his cognitive skills to make learning faster AND easier. This game is sooo much fun you don't even realize you are strengthening your brain. It's lots of fun for a single player. You start out identifying the number, color and shape. All in sequence. You will have to keep your thinking hat on for this. Then up the pace. Its even more fun for multiple players! You HAVE got to get this game. Delivered very quickly so you can start the fun right away. Great coach! Great game!
on September 17, 2014
My students LOVE this game....think of it as UNO on speed. Seriously. My 4 year old students learned this game and want to now work on their techniques and speed to beat the world record. My family members are all determined to beat each other and I think I've gotten all my friends addicted. A wonderful game to work reflexes, brain matching memory switch and accuracy.
To paint a clearer picture of how to play, the game is the same as UNO in that you make matches - number or color - however, in this game, there is the added match of shape. You can match shapes that are the same regardless of number or color. You can match numbers that are the same regardless of shape or color. And of course, you can match colors which are the same regardless of the shape or the number. Instead of only one card upon which to match, each player has an upturned card in front of them onto which ANYONE can match - Thus making the game so fast and as my students said "It's called blink 'cause you CAN'T blink - you might miss a match you can make on any of the piles!" The more players there are, the more piles to match on. Fantastic game.
on December 12, 2016
I've never laughed so hard when playing a two person game such as this (or even when playing as the 3 person version)...and by person I mean adults So much fun. It is very fast paced. If you have a challenged or young child, this can be a fun way to help them learn shapes and colors and quantity or just focus one one of the attributes if they are younger than the 7 y/o starting age suggested by the box. You can adjust the speed to help them learn. But for flat out fun...take it at the full pace with 1 or 2 other "coordinated" players.
on April 5, 2017
Love, Love, LOVE this game. Fast and swift. I have purchased so many decks of this game as we take it everywhere and then somehow manage to lose it too but I keep re-buying it.
on January 2, 2016
Very good. Christmas present for 8 yr old grandson. We played several times while they were home for a week after Christmas.
Simple and fast to play!! Grandson liked it and was very good at it. It is a 2 person game. You can play several rounds in a short time.
Sometimes you don't have time for Uno or Parcheesi, etc....this works well.
Good present and we are happy. Grandson & family happy.
Hopefully this helps someone as a review.
on June 2, 2017
This card game was a lot more fun (and simple) than I suspected. Purchased to play with my 8 y.o. son on a short trip months ago, and now we play often-- at least 3 rounds each time. I highly recommend.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.