Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Shop Popular Services henriettalacks henriettalacks henriettalacks  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 615 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 719 reviews
on February 2, 2006
Our daughters got this card game for Christmas and we're all (the whole family) still playing it regularly. This game is for kids and adults too! It is so much fun! It really challenges the players to think fast, which is a great "brain workout" for kids. We can't get enough of it. It's definitely a game for the competitive person! The only thing that I have suggested to the company that they do differently is to make the cards more durable. I was informed that they are already in the middle of researching how to accomplish that. Even if I have to pay for another set of Blink cards (if we get to the point of having used them so much they're trashed), I would definitely do it! Again and again! It's a card game that I can see playing for years and years. I'm sold - we're crazy about it! What else can I say! I need to be a Blink sales person. They should be paying me for this review! If you buy it, hope you enjoy it as much as our family has!
on January 26, 2016
I LOVE the game blink, but the print version of this particular deck is atrocious. Its blurry. WHY would a game maker make a blurry deck? How hard is it to just leave the game exactly as Out of the Box games exactly created it (which was awesome)?

I like the game play. It's a great short game. I use it for the end of my math tutoring sessions.

New print quality on the left (terrible). Original game on the right. You can see the clarity difference. What the heck? In this day and age, make a solid print quality!
review image
on February 2, 2017
I played this fun game at my granddaughter's home and had to come home to get it for my house. My middle granddaughter came over and I told her about the game and she wanted to play it too. "This is fun", was her review. Mine is, it helps Grandma keep up with memory and quick thinking as well.
on January 31, 2017
This is my favorite children's game I have ever played. I wish I could give it 6 or 7 starts.

It says it is for 7 years and older, but my 3.5 year old and her 4.5 year old cousin play it perfectly. Even the adults enjoy it.
on March 14, 2017
This game has turned into our new favorite. The youngest in our family (age 12) actually holds the record when we play "speed" rounds. The basis of the game is to match either the color, shape, or # of shapes on cards from your hand to the card(s) laid out in front of the player(s). This can be played alone, or with multiple players. It seems like a game for young children, but my 12 and 17 year old sons both compete for being unbeatable. Originally purchased as a tool to help with working memory for my son, who's attention is easily swayed away from homework. This is great incentive and, in conjunction with other therapies, has helped improve his ability to concentrate. I highly recommend this game for children of all ages...and adults: see if you can keep up!
on December 30, 2016
We've been having so much fun with this game since Santa brought it! My 6 year old caught on quick to the concept but is a little slower than when I play with an adult. I think it's an awesome game to work on quick thinking skills for my preschoolers and young school aged children.
on February 2, 2017
All ages can enjoy this game. We have had fun with it. My son used a similar exercise for cognitive therapy after a brain injury. Good exercise.
on February 20, 2017
An awesome, fast-paced game; good for people that are looking for a fun, 2-player game that's over in about 2 minutes.
on April 5, 2017
Love, Love, LOVE this game. Fast and swift. I have purchased so many decks of this game as we take it everywhere and then somehow manage to lose it too but I keep re-buying it.
on April 24, 2015
Very fun game for old folks all the way down to your clever 6-7 year olds. Blink is an apt title for this card game. It's rapid fire fun that generates a ton of laughs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.