Truck Reviews Beauty Magazine Deals Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

on January 26, 2016
I LOVE the game blink, but the print version of this particular deck is atrocious. Its blurry. WHY would a game maker make a blurry deck? How hard is it to just leave the game exactly as Out of the Box games exactly created it (which was awesome)?

I like the game play. It's a great short game. I use it for the end of my math tutoring sessions.

New print quality on the left (terrible). Original game on the right. You can see the clarity difference. What the heck? In this day and age, make a solid print quality!
review image
24 people found this helpful
on January 14, 2017
I play with game with my 4 & 6 year old kids. They play on a team - each holding their own cards but drawing from the same pile. They have a pile of 30 and I have a pile of 30. At first, I had to go slow and remind them they had matches they weren't noticing, but last night they beat me fair and square!! Sure they only won by one card, but they have definitely mastered it! It teaches great visual flexibility with the 3 different types of matches to look for. Plus they have to shout out what they are matching, so lots of brain work going on. It's been a favorite since Christmas. Their previous favorite card game was Whack A Mole. That's another good on for young kids.
6 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2017
I played this fun game at my granddaughter's home and had to come home to get it for my house. My middle granddaughter came over and I told her about the game and she wanted to play it too. "This is fun", was her review. Mine is, it helps Grandma keep up with memory and quick thinking as well.
6 people found this helpful
on June 7, 2017
This game has improved my relationship with my 10 yr old son. I was in search of quick, easy games with minimal set up that I could play with my oldest son. It is difficult with a toddler and an infant to find the time to spend "quality time" with my oldest. I purchased several card and dice games from Amazon and this is by far one of our favorite - we both get super competitive racing to match our cards and we end up laughing every time we play. I don't think my son sees me laugh often and it has improved our relationship to find an activity we can enjoy together. My husband and I even enjoy playing this game together. I highly recommend this game for families that are struggling to find the time for a full blown "game night" :)
3 people found this helpful
on January 31, 2017
This is my favorite children's game I have ever played. I wish I could give it 6 or 7 starts.

It says it is for 7 years and older, but my 3.5 year old and her 4.5 year old cousin play it perfectly. Even the adults enjoy it.
4 people found this helpful
on January 9, 2018
My Granddaughter needed a challenge and loves to play cards, she's good at Uno so I bought these for her. She liked them immediately and is having fun trying to 'match' the cards, it's something she'll keep working at since it challenges her to go faster.
The cards are 'Kem-Cards' so they will hold up to little hands with...whatever sticky thing is on her hands.
Age 3½ is appropriate to start her on, she loves her new cards :)
on January 25, 2018
Good game for just about any age. When they say quick it’s quick. I like how that you give more cards to the advanced player to even the odds. After a few games with my 7 year old it was easy to figure out how many more cards I needed to keep to make it more even and keep it fun. I rarely if ever give five starts and would have given it 4 but it’s pretty one dimensional I guess. It is what it is a fast passed matching game that’s quick to learn and each game doesn’t last very long. Nice job UNO pretty cool game.
on May 21, 2017
This game is similar to the card game "speed", only you match colours, shapes, or numbers. For my son (6), we play where you can match any of the 3 (number, colour, shape) and we play as fast as possible (this is how you should play). For my 3 year old we play slower, and we would work on matching one or two of the items. Colours or shapes, for example, since she's still working on number recognition. It's a great tool for learning counting, matching, colours, and shapes. Playing against just adults is fun, too!
on February 2, 2017
All ages can enjoy this game. We have had fun with it. My son used a similar exercise for cognitive therapy after a brain injury. Good exercise.
4 people found this helpful
on September 26, 2016
I play this game with my son regularly. It is a very fast game. It takes longer to deal the cards than it does to play the game because you don't take turns. It's quick and fun! We do have an issue with drawing new cards as we need them, because they stick together due to their low quality. Also like other Mattel games the boxes are also very low quality. I'd rather spend a couple extra dollars to get better quality cards and storage box that will last. Come on Mattel you need to make better quality products!

Game play is 5 stars!
Card and box quality is about a 2.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.