Industrial Deals HPC Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New year, new music. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Garnet Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video Shop movie deals exclusively for Prime members on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now

Great game of who can match up cards the fastest. You divy up the whole deck between all of the players and use two discard piles to match up the cards in your pile three at a time to the cards in thediscard plies. Whoever uses up there cards first wins. Great for kids but a game adults can play too. You'll be surprised how often the kids win. Fun easy game.
on January 3, 2018
Great game! You need to think fast, or game can be adapted to memory care residents. It challenged them to process various ways cards could be played. I was impressed at their ability to play and their competitiveness that crept our from them! Fun, fast great game! Faster than UNO.
on January 12, 2018
Oh my gosh, what a fun game! Both my 5 year old grandson, and my 7 year old grand daughter enjoy playing this game...Grammy too! You can play it slower for the younger kids, and it teaches them to look at the colors, shape and number! I am going to order it for me, because I think it would be a fun game to play with adults at a party!
on January 16, 2018
Only two people at a time per instructions but I could see splitting the deck between more. Really a fast pace fun game with kids. So far, our target audience has been 4-8 yrs. but look out because that little kid will probably beat you. :-)
on December 19, 2017
My kids and I have been playing this since they were in grade school and we still play though they're grown. We've also played with the grandparents which they got a kick out of (it was fun if a little unfair - reflexes of a 15 year old are a little better than an 80 year old's!). Blink is a good ice-breaker game, too, because it goes fast and everybody's shouting and laughing and missing plays and slapping cards down. One of our family's favorite games.
on April 5, 2017
Love, Love, LOVE this game. Fast and swift. I have purchased so many decks of this game as we take it everywhere and then somehow manage to lose it too but I keep re-buying it.
on July 19, 2017
This is UNO and Speed put together to make a simple and fun card game. Great for an ice breaker at a party or a coffee table game. Blink takes almost no time to learn and is very fast to play.
on May 6, 2017
This is a very fast game to learn and play. We make the players say their match out loud as they play. Keeps them honest and focused.
on August 29, 2016
I sent this game in a care package to my 7 year old daughter at camp. She said it was super fun, easy to learn, and she and her cabinmates had fun playing it in the evenings.
on May 6, 2017
My grand kids love to play this it is a fast game can play many games in a few minutes They love beating adults
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.