Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning ballerss3 ballerss3,
image-map-link=rect  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite Trade it in. Fund the next. Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 650 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 758 reviews
on July 17, 2017
Finally! A fast, fun card game that adults won't mind playing over and over with kids. I play a lot of games with my grandkids and some of these games wear thin after a few rounds. This one takes about 5 minutes and is super fast-paced and fun. To me, it's also a game that can keep older minds agile with the split-second decisions to match colors, shapes, or numbers. A win all around and my new favorite game to play with the grandkids.
on December 30, 2016
We've been having so much fun with this game since Santa brought it! My 6 year old caught on quick to the concept but is a little slower than when I play with an adult. I think it's an awesome game to work on quick thinking skills for my preschoolers and young school aged children.
on February 20, 2017
An awesome, fast-paced game; good for people that are looking for a fun, 2-player game that's over in about 2 minutes.
on January 23, 2014
My 7 year old niece and I had a blast playing this game. And everyone we played with had as much fun as we did. It's crazy fast paced and if you want to up the difficulty for fast players, do as others suggested and give those players more cards to start.
I also highly recommend getting at least 2 sets if you think you'll ever play with more than 2 players. (And a bonus, after you get rid of the packaging, BOTH sets of cards fit in ONE box!)
How you play - Each card has a number of colored symbols on it. Each player has half of the deck. There are two build piles between the two players. Your goal is to match a symbol, color or number of symbols from the cards in your hand to either of the build piles. As you play cards, you refill your hand (3 cards in your hand.) When you've played all your cards, you win! It's that easy.
There were moments when my 7 year old niece said, "I don't have a match" and she did. She just wasn't looking. OR maybe she was trying to slow me down...
on June 9, 2017
The kids love this game.......and for me it's great because it only takes minutes to play and every one is happy and exited.
on May 31, 2014
Ordered this game on the recommendation of Carol Brown of EquippingMinds.com. She is a "learning coach" who is helping my 10 year old improve his cognitive skills to make learning faster AND easier. This game is sooo much fun you don't even realize you are strengthening your brain. It's lots of fun for a single player. You start out identifying the number, color and shape. All in sequence. You will have to keep your thinking hat on for this. Then up the pace. Its even more fun for multiple players! You HAVE got to get this game. Delivered very quickly so you can start the fun right away. Great coach! Great game!
on September 17, 2014
My students LOVE this game....think of it as UNO on speed. Seriously. My 4 year old students learned this game and want to now work on their techniques and speed to beat the world record. My family members are all determined to beat each other and I think I've gotten all my friends addicted. A wonderful game to work reflexes, brain matching memory switch and accuracy.
To paint a clearer picture of how to play, the game is the same as UNO in that you make matches - number or color - however, in this game, there is the added match of shape. You can match shapes that are the same regardless of number or color. You can match numbers that are the same regardless of shape or color. And of course, you can match colors which are the same regardless of the shape or the number. Instead of only one card upon which to match, each player has an upturned card in front of them onto which ANYONE can match - Thus making the game so fast and as my students said "It's called blink 'cause you CAN'T blink - you might miss a match you can make on any of the piles!" The more players there are, the more piles to match on. Fantastic game.
on December 12, 2016
I've never laughed so hard when playing a two person game such as this (or even when playing as the 3 person version)...and by person I mean adults So much fun. It is very fast paced. If you have a challenged or young child, this can be a fun way to help them learn shapes and colors and quantity or just focus one one of the attributes if they are younger than the 7 y/o starting age suggested by the box. You can adjust the speed to help them learn. But for flat out fun...take it at the full pace with 1 or 2 other "coordinated" players.
on September 26, 2016
I play this game with my son regularly. It is a very fast game. It takes longer to deal the cards than it does to play the game because you don't take turns. It's quick and fun! We do have an issue with drawing new cards as we need them, because they stick together due to their low quality. Also like other Mattel games the boxes are also very low quality. I'd rather spend a couple extra dollars to get better quality cards and storage box that will last. Come on Mattel you need to make better quality products!

Game play is 5 stars!
Card and box quality is about a 2.
on June 20, 2017
My son loves this game, he is 7. He is pretty fast at it. It's fun to play together; I enjoy it! Games are great for kids to develop their math brain. Play more games.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.