Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Offline listening. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on January 14, 2017
I play with game with my 4 & 6 year old kids. They play on a team - each holding their own cards but drawing from the same pile. They have a pile of 30 and I have a pile of 30. At first, I had to go slow and remind them they had matches they weren't noticing, but last night they beat me fair and square!! Sure they only won by one card, but they have definitely mastered it! It teaches great visual flexibility with the 3 different types of matches to look for. Plus they have to shout out what they are matching, so lots of brain work going on. It's been a favorite since Christmas. Their previous favorite card game was Whack A Mole. That's another good on for young kids.
on February 2, 2017
I played this fun game at my granddaughter's home and had to come home to get it for my house. My middle granddaughter came over and I told her about the game and she wanted to play it too. "This is fun", was her review. Mine is, it helps Grandma keep up with memory and quick thinking as well.
on January 31, 2017
This is my favorite children's game I have ever played. I wish I could give it 6 or 7 starts.

It says it is for 7 years and older, but my 3.5 year old and her 4.5 year old cousin play it perfectly. Even the adults enjoy it.
on February 2, 2017
All ages can enjoy this game. We have had fun with it. My son used a similar exercise for cognitive therapy after a brain injury. Good exercise.
on June 7, 2017
This game has improved my relationship with my 10 yr old son. I was in search of quick, easy games with minimal set up that I could play with my oldest son. It is difficult with a toddler and an infant to find the time to spend "quality time" with my oldest. I purchased several card and dice games from Amazon and this is by far one of our favorite - we both get super competitive racing to match our cards and we end up laughing every time we play. I don't think my son sees me laugh often and it has improved our relationship to find an activity we can enjoy together. My husband and I even enjoy playing this game together. I highly recommend this game for families that are struggling to find the time for a full blown "game night" :)
on September 26, 2016
I play this game with my son regularly. It is a very fast game. It takes longer to deal the cards than it does to play the game because you don't take turns. It's quick and fun! We do have an issue with drawing new cards as we need them, because they stick together due to their low quality. Also like other Mattel games the boxes are also very low quality. I'd rather spend a couple extra dollars to get better quality cards and storage box that will last. Come on Mattel you need to make better quality products!

Game play is 5 stars!
Card and box quality is about a 2.
on July 17, 2017
Finally! A fast, fun card game that adults won't mind playing over and over with kids. I play a lot of games with my grandkids and some of these games wear thin after a few rounds. This one takes about 5 minutes and is super fast-paced and fun. To me, it's also a game that can keep older minds agile with the split-second decisions to match colors, shapes, or numbers. A win all around and my new favorite game to play with the grandkids.
on September 17, 2014
My students LOVE this game....think of it as UNO on speed. Seriously. My 4 year old students learned this game and want to now work on their techniques and speed to beat the world record. My family members are all determined to beat each other and I think I've gotten all my friends addicted. A wonderful game to work reflexes, brain matching memory switch and accuracy.
To paint a clearer picture of how to play, the game is the same as UNO in that you make matches - number or color - however, in this game, there is the added match of shape. You can match shapes that are the same regardless of number or color. You can match numbers that are the same regardless of shape or color. And of course, you can match colors which are the same regardless of the shape or the number. Instead of only one card upon which to match, each player has an upturned card in front of them onto which ANYONE can match - Thus making the game so fast and as my students said "It's called blink 'cause you CAN'T blink - you might miss a match you can make on any of the piles!" The more players there are, the more piles to match on. Fantastic game.
on May 21, 2017
This game is similar to the card game "speed", only you match colours, shapes, or numbers. For my son (6), we play where you can match any of the 3 (number, colour, shape) and we play as fast as possible (this is how you should play). For my 3 year old we play slower, and we would work on matching one or two of the items. Colours or shapes, for example, since she's still working on number recognition. It's a great tool for learning counting, matching, colours, and shapes. Playing against just adults is fun, too!
on February 20, 2017
An awesome, fast-paced game; good for people that are looking for a fun, 2-player game that's over in about 2 minutes.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.