Amazon Vehicles Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Gifts for Dad Shop Popular Services twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2 twinpeaksv2  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Size: 1|Change

Showing 1-10 of 622 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 728 reviews
on January 26, 2016
I LOVE the game blink, but the print version of this particular deck is atrocious. Its blurry. WHY would a game maker make a blurry deck? How hard is it to just leave the game exactly as Out of the Box games exactly created it (which was awesome)?

I like the game play. It's a great short game. I use it for the end of my math tutoring sessions.

New print quality on the left (terrible). Original game on the right. You can see the clarity difference. What the heck? In this day and age, make a solid print quality!
review image
on February 2, 2017
I played this fun game at my granddaughter's home and had to come home to get it for my house. My middle granddaughter came over and I told her about the game and she wanted to play it too. "This is fun", was her review. Mine is, it helps Grandma keep up with memory and quick thinking as well.
on January 14, 2017
I play with game with my 4 & 6 year old kids. They play on a team - each holding their own cards but drawing from the same pile. They have a pile of 30 and I have a pile of 30. At first, I had to go slow and remind them they had matches they weren't noticing, but last night they beat me fair and square!! Sure they only won by one card, but they have definitely mastered it! It teaches great visual flexibility with the 3 different types of matches to look for. Plus they have to shout out what they are matching, so lots of brain work going on. It's been a favorite since Christmas. Their previous favorite card game was Whack A Mole. That's another good on for young kids.
on January 31, 2017
This is my favorite children's game I have ever played. I wish I could give it 6 or 7 starts.

It says it is for 7 years and older, but my 3.5 year old and her 4.5 year old cousin play it perfectly. Even the adults enjoy it.
on May 21, 2017
This game is similar to the card game "speed", only you match colours, shapes, or numbers. For my son (6), we play where you can match any of the 3 (number, colour, shape) and we play as fast as possible (this is how you should play). For my 3 year old we play slower, and we would work on matching one or two of the items. Colours or shapes, for example, since she's still working on number recognition. It's a great tool for learning counting, matching, colours, and shapes. Playing against just adults is fun, too!
on February 2, 2017
All ages can enjoy this game. We have had fun with it. My son used a similar exercise for cognitive therapy after a brain injury. Good exercise.
on December 30, 2016
We've been having so much fun with this game since Santa brought it! My 6 year old caught on quick to the concept but is a little slower than when I play with an adult. I think it's an awesome game to work on quick thinking skills for my preschoolers and young school aged children.
on February 20, 2017
An awesome, fast-paced game; good for people that are looking for a fun, 2-player game that's over in about 2 minutes.
on January 23, 2014
My 7 year old niece and I had a blast playing this game. And everyone we played with had as much fun as we did. It's crazy fast paced and if you want to up the difficulty for fast players, do as others suggested and give those players more cards to start.
I also highly recommend getting at least 2 sets if you think you'll ever play with more than 2 players. (And a bonus, after you get rid of the packaging, BOTH sets of cards fit in ONE box!)
How you play - Each card has a number of colored symbols on it. Each player has half of the deck. There are two build piles between the two players. Your goal is to match a symbol, color or number of symbols from the cards in your hand to either of the build piles. As you play cards, you refill your hand (3 cards in your hand.) When you've played all your cards, you win! It's that easy.
There were moments when my 7 year old niece said, "I don't have a match" and she did. She just wasn't looking. OR maybe she was trying to slow me down...
on September 17, 2014
My students LOVE this game....think of it as UNO on speed. Seriously. My 4 year old students learned this game and want to now work on their techniques and speed to beat the world record. My family members are all determined to beat each other and I think I've gotten all my friends addicted. A wonderful game to work reflexes, brain matching memory switch and accuracy.
To paint a clearer picture of how to play, the game is the same as UNO in that you make matches - number or color - however, in this game, there is the added match of shape. You can match shapes that are the same regardless of number or color. You can match numbers that are the same regardless of shape or color. And of course, you can match colors which are the same regardless of the shape or the number. Instead of only one card upon which to match, each player has an upturned card in front of them onto which ANYONE can match - Thus making the game so fast and as my students said "It's called blink 'cause you CAN'T blink - you might miss a match you can make on any of the piles!" The more players there are, the more piles to match on. Fantastic game.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.