Lyft BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

on January 14, 2016
Love this game! Super simple to learn (though you can watch how a game is played on YouTube) and each game takes only a few minutes to complete. Cards seem very durable and well-made. The only drawback is that it is only a 2-player game; sure, you could play with more and just increase the face up pile (and could play with more than one deck as well)...but it would probably be a little too crazy (which might actually be a good thing for some people!). But I usually just play with my wife so no big deal. I love other Mattel card games (Skip-Bo and Uno) so add one more really fun, addicting game to play with the family.
on September 17, 2014
My students LOVE this game....think of it as UNO on speed. Seriously. My 4 year old students learned this game and want to now work on their techniques and speed to beat the world record. My family members are all determined to beat each other and I think I've gotten all my friends addicted. A wonderful game to work reflexes, brain matching memory switch and accuracy.
To paint a clearer picture of how to play, the game is the same as UNO in that you make matches - number or color - however, in this game, there is the added match of shape. You can match shapes that are the same regardless of number or color. You can match numbers that are the same regardless of shape or color. And of course, you can match colors which are the same regardless of the shape or the number. Instead of only one card upon which to match, each player has an upturned card in front of them onto which ANYONE can match - Thus making the game so fast and as my students said "It's called blink 'cause you CAN'T blink - you might miss a match you can make on any of the piles!" The more players there are, the more piles to match on. Fantastic game.
on December 12, 2016
I've never laughed so hard when playing a two person game such as this (or even when playing as the 3 person version)...and by person I mean adults So much fun. It is very fast paced. If you have a challenged or young child, this can be a fun way to help them learn shapes and colors and quantity or just focus one one of the attributes if they are younger than the 7 y/o starting age suggested by the box. You can adjust the speed to help them learn. But for flat out fun...take it at the full pace with 1 or 2 other "coordinated" players.
on April 5, 2017
Love, Love, LOVE this game. Fast and swift. I have purchased so many decks of this game as we take it everywhere and then somehow manage to lose it too but I keep re-buying it.
on January 2, 2016
Very good. Christmas present for 8 yr old grandson. We played several times while they were home for a week after Christmas.
Simple and fast to play!! Grandson liked it and was very good at it. It is a 2 person game. You can play several rounds in a short time.
Sometimes you don't have time for Uno or Parcheesi, etc....this works well.
Good present and we are happy. Grandson & family happy.
Hopefully this helps someone as a review.
on June 2, 2017
This card game was a lot more fun (and simple) than I suspected. Purchased to play with my 8 y.o. son on a short trip months ago, and now we play often-- at least 3 rounds each time. I highly recommend.
on August 16, 2016
We purchased this game after my teenage daughter played it with her friend. This is a fun, fast-paced card game that people of all ages, even the little ones, can enjoy. The game is played by matching the colors, shapes, or number of shapes on the cards to see who can get rid of their cards first. It's hard to find games that can actually be enjoyed by the whole family, but this is it!

If your looking for a quick, easy game that offers lots of fun for the whole family, you will not be disappointed!
on April 29, 2017
Fantastic game for all ages. My 4yr old has as much fun as my teens playing this. Easily adapted for multiple ages. Great fun!
on July 19, 2017
This is UNO and Speed put together to make a simple and fun card game. Great for an ice breaker at a party or a coffee table game. Blink takes almost no time to learn and is very fast to play.
on May 22, 2013
I thought I would enjoy this game because I enjoy the game of Speed and Ligretto. Apparently my brain cannot process these kinds of matches fast enough. I personally do not enjoy it because I am bad at it.

The game itself came in great shape, quality cards, arrived on time. Gameplay consists of two people pitted against each other. There are 2 piles that both can play on. You have to be the first to play a matched card of either color, number of symbols, or the shape of the symbol to the top card on a pile to play a card. You continue until someone is out of cards. Then we declare a winner!

My friends love the game because it is very fast paced. A round will last about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then the next one, then the next one. I should give it a 5 star review on their behalf, but I will just mark it how I feel it should be.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.