Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning powers4premiere powers4premiere powers4premiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 640 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 747 reviews
on February 2, 2017
I played this fun game at my granddaughter's home and had to come home to get it for my house. My middle granddaughter came over and I told her about the game and she wanted to play it too. "This is fun", was her review. Mine is, it helps Grandma keep up with memory and quick thinking as well.
on January 14, 2017
I play with game with my 4 & 6 year old kids. They play on a team - each holding their own cards but drawing from the same pile. They have a pile of 30 and I have a pile of 30. At first, I had to go slow and remind them they had matches they weren't noticing, but last night they beat me fair and square!! Sure they only won by one card, but they have definitely mastered it! It teaches great visual flexibility with the 3 different types of matches to look for. Plus they have to shout out what they are matching, so lots of brain work going on. It's been a favorite since Christmas. Their previous favorite card game was Whack A Mole. That's another good on for young kids.
on January 31, 2017
This is my favorite children's game I have ever played. I wish I could give it 6 or 7 starts.

It says it is for 7 years and older, but my 3.5 year old and her 4.5 year old cousin play it perfectly. Even the adults enjoy it.
on February 2, 2017
All ages can enjoy this game. We have had fun with it. My son used a similar exercise for cognitive therapy after a brain injury. Good exercise.
on June 7, 2017
This game has improved my relationship with my 10 yr old son. I was in search of quick, easy games with minimal set up that I could play with my oldest son. It is difficult with a toddler and an infant to find the time to spend "quality time" with my oldest. I purchased several card and dice games from Amazon and this is by far one of our favorite - we both get super competitive racing to match our cards and we end up laughing every time we play. I don't think my son sees me laugh often and it has improved our relationship to find an activity we can enjoy together. My husband and I even enjoy playing this game together. I highly recommend this game for families that are struggling to find the time for a full blown "game night" :)
on May 21, 2017
This game is similar to the card game "speed", only you match colours, shapes, or numbers. For my son (6), we play where you can match any of the 3 (number, colour, shape) and we play as fast as possible (this is how you should play). For my 3 year old we play slower, and we would work on matching one or two of the items. Colours or shapes, for example, since she's still working on number recognition. It's a great tool for learning counting, matching, colours, and shapes. Playing against just adults is fun, too!
on July 17, 2017
Finally! A fast, fun card game that adults won't mind playing over and over with kids. I play a lot of games with my grandkids and some of these games wear thin after a few rounds. This one takes about 5 minutes and is super fast-paced and fun. To me, it's also a game that can keep older minds agile with the split-second decisions to match colors, shapes, or numbers. A win all around and my new favorite game to play with the grandkids.
on December 30, 2016
We've been having so much fun with this game since Santa brought it! My 6 year old caught on quick to the concept but is a little slower than when I play with an adult. I think it's an awesome game to work on quick thinking skills for my preschoolers and young school aged children.
on February 20, 2017
An awesome, fast-paced game; good for people that are looking for a fun, 2-player game that's over in about 2 minutes.
on January 23, 2014
My 7 year old niece and I had a blast playing this game. And everyone we played with had as much fun as we did. It's crazy fast paced and if you want to up the difficulty for fast players, do as others suggested and give those players more cards to start.
I also highly recommend getting at least 2 sets if you think you'll ever play with more than 2 players. (And a bonus, after you get rid of the packaging, BOTH sets of cards fit in ONE box!)
How you play - Each card has a number of colored symbols on it. Each player has half of the deck. There are two build piles between the two players. Your goal is to match a symbol, color or number of symbols from the cards in your hand to either of the build piles. As you play cards, you refill your hand (3 cards in your hand.) When you've played all your cards, you win! It's that easy.
There were moments when my 7 year old niece said, "I don't have a match" and she did. She just wasn't looking. OR maybe she was trying to slow me down...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.