Workplace Solutions Editors' Holiday Gift Picks Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Electronics Holiday Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Gift with Purchase Stocking Stuffers Get up to $100 back on House Cleaning services MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Platinum artists Shop Now

Showing 1-10 of 553 reviews(verified purchases). Show all reviews
on February 2, 2006
Our daughters got this card game for Christmas and we're all (the whole family) still playing it regularly. This game is for kids and adults too! It is so much fun! It really challenges the players to think fast, which is a great "brain workout" for kids. We can't get enough of it. It's definitely a game for the competitive person! The only thing that I have suggested to the company that they do differently is to make the cards more durable. I was informed that they are already in the middle of researching how to accomplish that. Even if I have to pay for another set of Blink cards (if we get to the point of having used them so much they're trashed), I would definitely do it! Again and again! It's a card game that I can see playing for years and years. I'm sold - we're crazy about it! What else can I say! I need to be a Blink sales person. They should be paying me for this review! If you buy it, hope you enjoy it as much as our family has!
on January 26, 2016
I LOVE the game blink, but the print version of this particular deck is atrocious. Its blurry. WHY would a game maker make a blurry deck? How hard is it to just leave the game exactly as Out of the Box games exactly created it (which was awesome)?

I like the game play. It's a great short game. I use it for the end of my math tutoring sessions.

New print quality on the left (terrible). Original game on the right. You can see the clarity difference. What the heck? In this day and age, make a solid print quality!
review image
on November 15, 2007
This is a great game. We caught on right away. You have to match your cards by either color, shape, or count. First one to get rid of all his cards wins! My son really likes it. I think it's good for speeding up children's thinking (processing). It also comes in a handy little card tin, which helps keep the directions and all the cards nice and neat.
on October 10, 2004
I bought this game to use in a math center for 3rd grade. It is absolutely wonderful to use to show relationships between objects and numbers plus it is FUN. The game is fast paced and can be played over and over in a short period of time. I had to buy 3 copies but it was worth every dime.
on November 10, 2006
Our granddaughter received the Blink Game for her 6th birthday. We enjoyed playing with her and observed that her 3 year old sister caught on to the game as well. The children recognize colors, numbers and shapes for a match so, besides being fun and social, there is a strong learning component. Consequently, we purchased Blink for friends to play with their grandkids because for once, the generations can play as equals particularly if you ease up on the rules a bit....so the grand dad has a chance!
on January 10, 2005
I bought this because Amazon recommended it when I was buying Skip-bo. My 5 year old loves this game, and it's fun for the adults, too. If you take 2/3 of the cards and give the rest to the child, you can play as fast as you can -- for once you're not bored waiting for your child to catch up! Definitely a good buy.
on November 23, 2013
This game consists of a single deck of cards. The quality of the cards is terrible. They're paper thin. Removing the cellophane wrapper caused the cards to wrinkle. They're impossible to shuffle and impossible to deal. The game itself is fast paced. The cards will not withstand even careful play. Total waste of money.
on January 2, 2016
Very good. Christmas present for 8 yr old grandson. We played several times while they were home for a week after Christmas.
Simple and fast to play!! Grandson liked it and was very good at it. It is a 2 person game. You can play several rounds in a short time.
Sometimes you don't have time for Uno or Parcheesi, etc....this works well.
Good present and we are happy. Grandson & family happy.
Hopefully this helps someone as a review.
on June 29, 2006
Blink is a fantastic game! My 5yr & 9yr olds love it. My daughter's boyfriend (24 yrs. old) lost 3 games to me. I couldn't cook dinner because he kept wanting to "play again". Finally he beat me by one card, then wouldn't believe I didn't let him win. I homeschool and this game is a good "brain" workout. You keep saying "Just one more game and we'll quit-but you don't!
on June 27, 2011
As a teacher, I have a copy of this wonderful game that includes a metal case. I was expecting the same quality of case when I ordered several more for my students. Students tend to destroy games boxes, puzzle boxes, etc. The same will happen with the boxes of these several card games. If I had known they would arrive in simple cardboard containers, I wouldn't have ordered them. My mistake!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.