Hill Climb Racing 2 Vehicles Review Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18_gno

on February 2, 2017
I played this fun game at my granddaughter's home and had to come home to get it for my house. My middle granddaughter came over and I told her about the game and she wanted to play it too. "This is fun", was her review. Mine is, it helps Grandma keep up with memory and quick thinking as well.
on January 14, 2017
I play with game with my 4 & 6 year old kids. They play on a team - each holding their own cards but drawing from the same pile. They have a pile of 30 and I have a pile of 30. At first, I had to go slow and remind them they had matches they weren't noticing, but last night they beat me fair and square!! Sure they only won by one card, but they have definitely mastered it! It teaches great visual flexibility with the 3 different types of matches to look for. Plus they have to shout out what they are matching, so lots of brain work going on. It's been a favorite since Christmas. Their previous favorite card game was Whack A Mole. That's another good on for young kids.
on February 8, 2018
Great game without complicated directions. Like UNO - you have two cards face up in the middle. The rest of the cards are distributed to each player. You put down your cards in either pile if they match color, shape or number. You can alter directions like whether you have to wait until your top card can be matched or if you can skip cards. I like games where even kids can beat parents, although when a child is not keeping up, I like to just give myself more cards in the beginning and slowly even them out until that handicap is gone. Or you can play that the child can skip and the parent can't. This is a game that is also recommended for brain training. One of my children just likes to do it by herself and time herself. You can also use it to improve memory, such as laying down some cards and then turning them face down and recalling what they were, such as "three green stars, two red flowers, one blue triangle" and seeing how long you can go.
on January 31, 2017
This is my favorite children's game I have ever played. I wish I could give it 6 or 7 starts.

It says it is for 7 years and older, but my 3.5 year old and her 4.5 year old cousin play it perfectly. Even the adults enjoy it.
on July 17, 2017
Finally! A fast, fun card game that adults won't mind playing over and over with kids. I play a lot of games with my grandkids and some of these games wear thin after a few rounds. This one takes about 5 minutes and is super fast-paced and fun. To me, it's also a game that can keep older minds agile with the split-second decisions to match colors, shapes, or numbers. A win all around and my new favorite game to play with the grandkids.
Great game of who can match up cards the fastest. You divy up the whole deck between all of the players and use two discard piles to match up the cards in your pile three at a time to the cards in thediscard plies. Whoever uses up there cards first wins. Great for kids but a game adults can play too. You'll be surprised how often the kids win. Fun easy game.
on January 3, 2018
Great game! You need to think fast, or game can be adapted to memory care residents. It challenged them to process various ways cards could be played. I was impressed at their ability to play and their competitiveness that crept our from them! Fun, fast great game! Faster than UNO.
on January 25, 2018
Good game for just about any age. When they say quick it’s quick. I like how that you give more cards to the advanced player to even the odds. After a few games with my 7 year old it was easy to figure out how many more cards I needed to keep to make it more even and keep it fun. I rarely if ever give five starts and would have given it 4 but it’s pretty one dimensional I guess. It is what it is a fast passed matching game that’s quick to learn and each game doesn’t last very long. Nice job UNO pretty cool game.
on January 12, 2018
Oh my gosh, what a fun game! Both my 5 year old grandson, and my 7 year old grand daughter enjoy playing this game...Grammy too! You can play it slower for the younger kids, and it teaches them to look at the colors, shape and number! I am going to order it for me, because I think it would be a fun game to play with adults at a party!
on May 22, 2013
I thought I would enjoy this game because I enjoy the game of Speed and Ligretto. Apparently my brain cannot process these kinds of matches fast enough. I personally do not enjoy it because I am bad at it.

The game itself came in great shape, quality cards, arrived on time. Gameplay consists of two people pitted against each other. There are 2 piles that both can play on. You have to be the first to play a matched card of either color, number of symbols, or the shape of the symbol to the top card on a pile to play a card. You continue until someone is out of cards. Then we declare a winner!

My friends love the game because it is very fast paced. A round will last about 30 seconds to 1 minute. Then the next one, then the next one. I should give it a 5 star review on their behalf, but I will just mark it how I feel it should be.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.