Blink Home Security Camera System with Motion Detection, HD Video, Battery-Powered, Cloud Storage for Your Smartphone- 3 Camera Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MOTION DETECTOR: Built-in motion sensor alarm, when motion detector is triggered, WIFI cameras send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
- BATTERY POWERED SECURITY SYSTEM: Wireless camera system with 2-year battery life from 2 AA Lithium batteries. Systems consist of everything you need including the Blink Sync Module, Camera(s), Wall Mount(s), Batteries and associated accessories
- SMART HOME SECURITY: Simple self-install home monitoring in minutes; easy control wireless cameras with the included iOS & Android apps or via voice through our Amazon Alexa Skill!
- ADVANCED HOME SURVEILLANCE: Home and pet monitoring in real time with video camera “Live View” streaming mode
- FREE CLOUD STORAGE: Totally wire-free, with no monthly fees or service contract required. (Requires iOS 9.3 or Android 4.4 KitKat or higher)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The ultra-affordable, truly wire-free video home security & monitoring system!
So affordable and easy to setup, you will use it to protect your entire home! Blink is battery-powered and truly wire-free, so it’s simple to place and move within any indoor environment.
720p HD video capture ensures that you get a clear view of your home or business, with minimal distortion or blurring.
Blink’s feature-rich system includes a motion detector; when armed, any detected motion triggers the recording of a short video clip.
Quickly receive a push notification alert with a link to the video attached, so you can decide how to respond.
Easily access on-demand video streaming through the Blink app.
No Monthly Subscription Fee!
Peace of mind shouldn’t cost a fortune or come with a monthly price tag: Blink systems start at a price you can afford; just a fraction of the cost of other home monitoring systems, and our cloud storage service is free!
Runs on 2 AA Lithium Batteries for 2 Years!
You read that correctly. With regular use, your Blink cameras will last a very, very long time on a single set of 2 AA lithium batteries. This incredibly long battery life is made possible through a proprietary chip technology available only in Blink cameras.
Blink Now Integrates With Amazon Echo!
We are now fully integrated with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices including Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Amazon Tap. All Blink users who own these devices can now control their Blink system without lifting a finger, using voice alone.
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 7.5 x 9.5 inches|
|Item Weight||0.04 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||1.85 pounds|
|Style Name||3 Camera Kit|
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Blink by Immedia||Blink by Immedia||Blink by Immedia||Blink by Immedia||Blink by Immedia||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.5 x 9.5 x 2.5 in||7.5 x 9.5 x 2.5 in||7.5 x 13.12 x 2.5 in||6 x 7.6 x 2.5 in||2.6 x 4.5 x 4.5 in||10.24 x 13.39 x 10.51 in|
|Power Source||battery powered||battery powered||battery powered||battery powered||battery powered||—|
Meet Blink, the one-of-a-kind, battery-powered remote home monitoring system that’s simple to set up and equally perfect for renters or homeowners. Its stylish, totally wire-free design houses innovative HD video technology, plus motion and temperature sensors, to deliver instant home insight through the Blink app for your iOS or Android device.
Place it Anywhere
Blink is battery-powered and truly wire-free, so it’s simple to place and move within any indoor environment. Create a system that covers your entryways and windows, monitors the garage, or keeps a watchful eye over the kids’ rooms (or even the cookie jar). Unique technology which delivers 2 years of battery life with regular use for extended, no-hassle peace of mind.
Blink is thoughtfully designed to make peace of mind easy and accessible. As soon as motion is detected, video starts recording and an alert is sent to your smartphone or tablet, so you can see exactly what caused the alert and decide how to respond. Simply want to check in and see what's happening at home? Live View mode lets you take a look through the Blink app.
Easy to Expand
Blink’s unique design makes it simple to create the system that’s just right for your apartment, home or business. Expand and customize quickly and easily with extra cameras.
Peace of mind shouldn’t cost a fortune: cover your entire home or apartment at a fraction of the cost of other home monitoring systems, with no monthly fees.
Built-in motion detection
Instant alerts to iOS and Android devices
Live View mode
Free Cloud storage for up to two hours of clips
No monthly fees
Requires Wi-Fi connection
What's in the box
Blink Camera (x3), Sync Module (x1), Mounting Kit (x3)
Seller Warranty Description1 year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
First, you cannot shoot through glass. So if you want to place it indoors, looking into your yard, you are out of luck. I'm not just talking about reflections in the glass but the motion sensor doesn't work through glass.
Second, the motion sensor is based on infrared changes not on actual motion. So a change in temperature can set it off. That's fine, but it means if you use it in your garage or sunroom, places without HVAC, you will get false alarms, even on the lowest setting.
Third, and most important, while being battery operated is pretty cool, the batteries in my setup last only a few months, not a year or more. I bought three cameras and one ran out at about the six week mark, and another at about the 8 week mark. At that rate, I'm just going to use rechargable batteries (which is what they should come with) and replace them monthly until I can wire up USB power.
1. Love the portability and the nifty idea of powering the sync module at all times so that the cameras themselves use very little juice.
2. The size of these babies is nice too. Somewhat inconspicuous wherever you decide to place them.
3. Mounting options included are well designed to give you close to unlimited viewing angles.
4. I can view Live from any camera from anywhere! (I would never have purchased these otherwise.)
Now for my CONS (negative feedback) (For all stated features, I'd give 3 stars):
1. The setup for experienced IT professional is frustrating to say the least. We NEVER have the "assumed" home-use configuration on our home networks-- we have our home systems locked down for incoming AND outgoing internet traffic through the firewall too. This makes connecting the sync module a very tedious task indeed! (More on my workaround below).
2. Connecting over WiFi ONLY is silly. A wired connection is ALWAYS more reliable (especially when the sync unit has a built in wired network interface). I'm sure future releases will fix this.
3. Not allowing one to change IP addresses for the sync module and cameras is annoying.
4. I can't seem to change the name of the system! It remains "BLINK####".
5. You can't take a picture WHILE you are viewing the live feed. This needs to change because in the event I "see" something awry, I'd like to snap a photo for safe keeping!
6. You can't record video in LIVE view either (see above reasons needed). I've read this may be possible in future firmware releases.
7. The Live View timeout is too short (I get it to save batteries) but I'd like to be able to lengthen this especially if I decide to run off USB power instead of batteries.
8. I'd like to hear 2-way sound.
With all that said, I'm sure with time, BLINK will improve their product and when they do, I'll revisit this review. Here are a few other feedback items to help. BLINK should indicate all protocols and ports needed to allow communications to the outside. That way IT pros wouldn't have to spend hours gathering this info ourselves.
For those other IT pros who care, here is the info you'll need to track down the DHCP addresses of the sync module and cameras, and the protocols and ports used to lock down your "home" firewalls:
MAC OIU f4:b8:5e (in your DHCP tables)= Texas Instruments= Cameras
MAC OIU 00:03:7f =Atheros Communications, Inc = Sync Modules
TCP 22 (SSH)
UDP 123 (NTP)
This list may be incomplete but these came from watching traffic at least 5 times from all devices and this is what I documented.
Wish there was a way to rotate camera view under settings. According to blink tech help they can't offer a fix. Add on cameras are too pricey other than that a great diy camera security system.