4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Blink Home Security Camera System for Your Smartphone with Motion Detection, HD Video, 2 Year Battery and Cloud Storage Included - 3 Camera Kit
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MOTION DETECTOR: Built-in motion sensor alarm, when motion detector is triggered, WIFI cameras send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
- BATTERY POWERED SECURITY SYSTEM: Wireless camera system with 2-year battery life from 2 AA Lithium batteries. Systems consist of everything you need including the Blink Sync Module, Camera(s), Wall Mount(s), Batteries and associated accessories
- SMART HOME SECURITY: Simple self-install home monitoring in minutes; easy control wireless cameras with the included iOS & Android apps or via voice through our Amazon Alexa Skill!
- ADVANCED HOME SURVEILLANCE: Home and pet monitoring in real time with video camera “Live View” streaming mode
- FREE CLOUD STORAGE: Totally wire-free, with no monthly fees or service contract required. (Requires iOS 9.3 or Android 4.4 KitKat or higher)
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The ultra-affordable, truly wire-free video home security & monitoring system!
So affordable and easy to setup, you will use it to protect your entire home! Blink is battery-powered and truly wire-free, so it’s simple to place and move within any indoor environment.
720p HD video capture ensures that you get a clear view of your home or business, with minimal distortion or blurring.
Blink’s feature-rich system includes a motion detector; when armed, any detected motion triggers the recording of a short video clip.
Quickly receive a push notification alert with a link to the video attached, so you can decide how to respond.
Easily access on-demand video streaming through the Blink app.
No Monthly Subscription Fee!
Peace of mind shouldn’t cost a fortune or come with a monthly price tag: Blink systems start at a price you can afford; just a fraction of the cost of other home monitoring systems, and our cloud storage service is free!
Runs on 2 AA Lithium Batteries for 2 Years!
You read that correctly. With regular use, your Blink cameras will last a very, very long time on a single set of 2 AA lithium batteries. This incredibly long battery life is made possible through a proprietary chip technology available only in Blink cameras.
Blink Now Integrates With Amazon Echo!
We are now fully integrated with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices including Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Amazon Tap. All Blink users who own these devices can now control their Blink system without lifting a finger, using voice alone.
Compare with similar items
Meet Blink, the one-of-a-kind, battery-powered remote home monitoring system that’s simple to set up and equally perfect for renters or homeowners. Its stylish, totally wire-free design houses innovative HD video technology, plus motion and temperature sensors, to deliver instant home insight through the Blink app for your iOS or Android device.
Place it Anywhere
Blink is battery-powered and truly wire-free, so it’s simple to place and move within any indoor environment. Create a system that covers your entryways and windows, monitors the garage, or keeps a watchful eye over the kids’ rooms (or even the cookie jar). Unique technology which delivers 2 years of battery life with regular use for extended, no-hassle peace of mind.
Blink is thoughtfully designed to make peace of mind easy and accessible. As soon as motion is detected, video starts recording and an alert is sent to your smartphone or tablet, so you can see exactly what caused the alert and decide how to respond. Simply want to check in and see what's happening at home? Live View mode lets you take a look through the Blink app.
Easy to Expand
Blink’s unique design makes it simple to create the system that’s just right for your apartment, home or business. Expand and customize quickly and easily with extra cameras.
Peace of mind shouldn’t cost a fortune: cover your entire home or apartment at a fraction of the cost of other home monitoring systems, with no monthly fees.
Built-in motion detection
Instant alerts to iOS and Android devices
Live View mode
Free Cloud storage for up to two hours of clips
No monthly fees
Requires Wi-Fi connection
What's in the box
Blink Camera (x3), Sync Module (x1), Mounting Kit (x3)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Today they sent out an email saying they will discontinue integration with Samsung Smart Things effective immediately. For the life of me, I can’t understand how a company would shoot itself on the face! A 3rd party app and device handler developer named Rboy developed an app the Blink tech was unable to ? unwilling to ? or didn’t care to deliver. If you are going to remove a major feature because a 3rd party provided it, make sure to have your own to replace it. If you are truly incompetent and can’t, have the decency to let your customer know ahead of time before sunsetting a major feature. And what an a…hole way to roll it out, deactivating the same day they send out an email with no explanation whatsoever and their customer support not having any idea.
To add insult to injury, they send a follow up email that you can send back your blink cameras and ship it at your own expense. Surely they know that people use this to integrate with home security that is critical and there is a major inconvenience / issue and they feel they are not liable for. These folks are geniuses on how to burn down your company. It’s like buying an iPhone and apple sends out an update that disables your camera, and the reason is … just because.
It’s ill conceived, ill executed , ill communicated and a poor strategy.
I am more pissed about how this whole thing was rolled out and communicated. They are not a fly by night shady company, but thanks to this, they just joined that club. Had they given a heads up that they will no longer support Smart Things ahead of time and why, I would understand that. Looks like they just don't care about their customers. They released a recent update changing logos and color themes, as a software developer; I can't imagine how that "enhancement" made it more important than creating or fixing it's API integration with Smart Things which generated a huge number of sales for them. This just shows you the misplaced priorities of this shady company.
The product itself is OK and might work great for people who do not integrate with Samsung Smart Things. It's just Blink's business practice is so arrogant and just gave a middle finger to it's customers and it leaves a bad taste in the mouth.
The biggest issues I found are these:
* It's overly sensitive to movement and shadows. Even at its lowest sensitivity, a passing shadow at the edge of its view, or a waving plant tendril triggered a recording (and a notification if that's set up, which gets old fast). Today alone, with it armed from 7am to 9pm, I have 116 notifications (and it's only 7pm as I write this!).
* All those notifications would seem like they'd be helpful, but they are sent only after recording done rather than at initial movement. That's not useful. I want to be notified as soon as the camera detects (real) motion, not after the fact.
* You'd think with that level of sensitivity all those notifications you'd get video of everything that happens, but no. The device starts recording a second or two after it detects movement. Worse, because it's trying to save battery power, there's a limit on the length of a recording, and a delay before it starts to record again. You can only get 60 seconds of video, and must wait a minimum of 10 seconds to get video again. Together this means you often miss the beginning of an event, and miss the end, so you often miss crucial information. For example, it will catch me coming into through the front door, but miss me going back out a minute or two later.
* The device is advertised as being able to record in the dark, but that recording requires a bright white LED light to shine. That's not "in the dark"!
I could go on and talk about the poorly designed app (hard to navigate, slow) or the limitations of watching live video (limited to 30 seconds), but you get the drift. This is a product with potential. Right now though, we're all just beta testers.
Most recent customer reviews
With it running on battery help to put in location which you really need without pull wire and mess up the whole place