4-Year Home Security Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
Blink Home Security Camera System for Your Smartphone with Motion Detection, HD Video, 2 Year Battery and Cloud Storage Included - 5 Camera Kit
|Price:||$349.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Motion Detector: Built-in Motion Sensor Alarm, When Motion Detector Is Triggered, Wifi Cameras Send an Alert to Your Smartphone and Record a Short Clip of the Event to the Cloud
- Battery Powered Security System: Wireless Home Camera with 2-year Battery Life, Powered by 2 AA Lithium Batteries (Included), Data Is Sent from IP Cameras over Wi-fi
- Smart Home Security: Simple Self-install Home Monitoring in Minutes: Easy Control Wireless Cameras with the Included IOS & Android Apps or Via Voice Through Our Amazon Alexa Skill!
- Advanced Home Surveillance: Home and Pet Monitoring in Real Time with Video Camera “live View” Streaming Mode
- Free Cloud Storage: Totally Wire-free, with No Monthly Fees or Service Contract Required. (Requires Ios 8.1 or Android 4.4 Kitkat or Higher)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
The ultra-affordable, truly wire-free video home security & monitoring system!
So affordable and easy to setup, you will use it to protect your entire home! Blink is battery-powered and truly wire-free, so it’s simple to place and move within any indoor environment.
720p HD video capture ensures that you get a clear view of your home or business, with minimal distortion or blurring.
Blink’s feature-rich system includes a motion detector; when armed, any detected motion triggers the recording of a short video clip.
Quickly receive a push notification alert with a link to the video attached, so you can decide how to respond.
Easily access on-demand video streaming through the Blink app.
No Monthly Subscription Fee!
Peace of mind shouldn’t cost a fortune or come with a monthly price tag: Blink systems start at a price you can afford; just a fraction of the cost of other home monitoring systems, and our cloud storage service is free!
Runs on 2 AA Lithium Batteries for 2 Years!
You read that correctly. With regular use, your Blink cameras will last a very, very long time on a single set of 2 AA lithium batteries. This incredibly long battery life is made possible through a proprietary chip technology available only in Blink cameras.
Blink Now Integrates With Amazon Echo!
We are now fully integrated with Amazon Alexa-enabled devices including Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, and Amazon Tap. All Blink users who own these devices can now control their Blink system without lifting a finger, using voice alone.
|Item Dimensions||2.5 x 7.5 x 13.12 inches|
|Shipping Weight||2.95 pounds|
Compare to similar items
Meet Blink, the one-of-a-kind, battery-powered remote home monitoring system that’s simple to set up and equally perfect for renters or homeowners. Its stylish, totally wire-free design houses innovative HD video technology, plus motion and temperature sensors, to deliver instant home insight through the Blink app for your iOS or Android device.
Place it Anywhere
Blink is battery-powered and truly wire-free, so it’s simple to place and move within any indoor environment. Create a system that covers your entryways and windows, monitors the garage, or keeps a watchful eye over the kids’ rooms (or even the cookie jar). Unique technology which delivers 2 years of battery life with regular use for extended, no-hassle peace of mind.
Blink is thoughtfully designed to make peace of mind easy and accessible. As soon as motion is detected, video starts recording and an alert is sent to your smartphone or tablet, so you can see exactly what caused the alert and decide how to respond. Simply want to check in and see what's happening at home? Live View mode lets you take a look through the Blink app.
Easy to Expand
Blink’s unique design makes it simple to create the system that’s just right for your apartment, home or business. Expand and customize quickly and easily with extra cameras.
Peace of mind shouldn’t cost a fortune: cover your entire home or apartment at a fraction of the cost of other home monitoring systems, with no monthly fees.
Built-in motion detection
Instant alerts to iOS and Android devices
Live View mode
Free Cloud storage for up to two hours of clips
No monthly fees
Requires Wi-Fi connection
What's in the box
Blink Camera (x5), Sync Module (x1), Mounting Kit (x5)
Top customer reviews
- True wirefree home security monitoring system.
- Easy setup
- Strong sync module reception
- Fairly small form factor
- No expensive proprietary batteries. The system uses readily available AA batteries.
- Relatively low cost of ownership per camera
- Limited app functionality
- No motion sensing zone setup. Anything moves anywhere in the field of view will set off recording and alert.
- You cannot arm/disarm the motion sensing of the individual cameras. Either they are are all armed or disarmed.
- When the camera is recording you will see a blue recording light. No way to turn it off for inconspicuous recording.
- Not waterproof. This is a wirefree camera so it should be easy to waterproof or at least weather proof the camera for outside of the house installation
- The minimum motion sensing delay setting between the events. The minimum delay setting between the events is 10 seconds. That means you cannot record whatever happens in those 10 seconds between each event. I would like to see the ability to set no delay at all, and every second after that until 60 seconds or beyond depending on the individual need.
- There is a delay in the initial motion sensing until the camera starts recording.
- The maximum clip recording length is only 10 seconds. The camera records 10 seconds, then it stops recording and if the motion continues it waits for at least 10 seconds to start recording again since the minimum delay setting between the events is 10 seconds as stated above.
- No infrared. You need a light source for the camera to record any usable footage. It does have a led that you can set to turn on for low light conditions but then every one would know there is a camera recording.
I had high hopes for this camera system but IMO it lacks many important features a security camera system should have. I understand the battery life is a concern but I rather have the above features and change the batteries few times a year than having a system that needs a new battery only once a year.
The good news is that most of the items listed in the cons section can be added by app and firmware update (or so I believe.)
This system is easy to install in your home and the app is SUPER easy. The video quality in my opinion is pretty good and I really like the concept. The cameras are really small so they aren't an eye sore.
With the light set to on and intensity set to high these cameras will pic up motion at night and get a good pic or video with its flashlight like feature. Arming it is simple and trust me it works very well.
The audio on it is very clear and I like the option that you can mute the audio when viewing. It's comes with a really solid adhesive and an additional screw just in case you have a non stick surface.
People complain that it isn't two way audio like arlo, but don't want to pay arlo prices. If you want to have two way audio,.... Buy arlo! If you don't want to pay arlo prices then stop complaining!
I wanted something simple to set up, no wires, easy app interface, and small or unnoticeable. Ding Ding Ding, you get that all with blink. Also, no monthly fees for monitoring and free cloud storage.
I don't really like that the longest clip is 10 secs, but for $340.00 for a 5 camera HD security home monitoring system how can I really complain? I even ordered another 5 camera system for my office.
All in all I'm really happy with this truly wireless system. I originally purchased a wireless camera from folsom and it needed to be powered by, yup you guessed it, a wire. Sent that back ASAP.
So there you have it, a real review from a real buyer, who actually uses the product at my personal home, and when it arrives tomorrow, I will install it at my office building.
I Def recommend this, hope you have an awesome experience.
Updated Review: Jan 2017 . Unites falling off the walls taking paint off and their plastic parts get scattered over the floor.
tried to return the product to the seller without success. don't waist your money on these cameras !.
1. Very easy to install
2. Daytime picture is crisp and clear but if you're looking for a camera to see in the dark, this isn't it. It is NOT a night vision camera, you're going to have to pay a lot more money for that.
3. Each camera comes with a bracket that attaches to the camera for easy installation and rotation of setting your perfect shot up. I wish it had come with a few extra however or a way to buy more. Once you place the camera with double stick tape (included) it's impossible to remove the bracket after. Double stick tape holds the camera well because it's just that light.
4. This system is not a constant live feed. Because it runs on batteries (fantastic) it only sends a camera signal when you want to see it or if you have the "alarm armed" it will turn on and record when there is motion. You can also set up the motion detectors sensitivity level. Very nice feature. I didn't want a falling leaf to trigger the camera so I set the sensitivity level to high.
5. These camera are not weather proof, yet. I hear they are making some and I'll buy them when they are available however because I live in Los Angeles and we don't have much weather I put mine under the house awning and I'll hope for the best.
6. I bought 5 cameras and total set up time was about 2 hours. It was extremely easy to navigate the app, very user friendly.
7. I gave it 5 stars based on what you get for the price. It's an excellent system for the money.
Most recent customer reviews
Should have an area tells you what icons stand for in settings. I didn't see one if there..Read more