Consider these available items
Blissun Lawn Aerator Shoes, 4 Aluminum Alloy Buckles Spiked Aerating Lawn Sandals, 26 Nails for Aerating Your Lawn or Yard, 4 Adjustable Straps Universal Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- BUILD HEALTHIER LAWNS:26 nails pierce the lawn,simple lawn aerating and nutrients supply to make your lawn more healthier.
- TIGHTLY TIED THE SHOES: 4 metal buckle,4 adjustable straps.It can be tightly tied to your shoes, the metal buckle extremely durable will not be destroyed.
- POKE INTO THE SOIL: There are 26 2.2-inch nails, fast and easy lawn aeration, absorb nutrients and air.
- DURABLE MATERIAL: Lawn shoes for all sizes of shoes. The base is made of hard, environmentally friendly plastic, more durable, perfect fit your shoes.
- AFTER-SALES SERVICE: We are committed to creating the best customer service of the lawn aerator shoes.We offer a lifetime warranty and after-sales, waiting for your contact.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Ok, they're actually kind of fun and work pretty well. I've haven't been brave enough to do the front yard yet as I'm certain as I look like a crazy middle-aged Frankenstein lady.
One day I saw my neighbors walking around on my lawn.
I was very curious, I stood there and watched for a few minutes.
I was very surprised after reading it, so I can inflate the lawn.
So I searched for this kind of shoes on Amazon. I saw this product, it only cost a dozen dollars, and my lawn aerator cost 100 dollars.
I am very happy because this is a cheap price and I bought the right product.
In the process of using, I recommend taking four straps just to grab your shoes.
First of all, you have to make sure your lawn is wet enough, then grab the shoes and you can start your aeration journey.