- Receive 1 ❤ Free ❤ [6ft Braided Micro USB Cable] free when you purchase 1 or more [15600mAh Power Bank with QC3.0] offered by BlitzWolf. Enter code M39FQ3UC at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 30% on [8.3ft Micro USB Braided Cable] [Validity to Oct 31] when you purchase 1 or more [15600mAh Power Bank with QC3.0] offered by BlitzWolf. Enter code BRCCYY8P at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on [3.3ft USB Type C Braided Cable] when you purchase 1 or more [15600mAh Power Bank with QC3.0] offered by BlitzWolf. Enter code 2EUZBGPE at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more [20W Solar Panel Phone Charger with 2-Port] offered by BlitzWolf. Enter code DH7G6LQZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more [6ft Lightning Braided Cable] offered by BlitzWolf. Enter code EWK4FR2T at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 15% on this item when you purchase 1 or more [3.3ft Lightning Braided Cable] offered by BlitzWolf. Enter code 3GZA8MGI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on this item when you purchase 1 or more [15W Solar Panel Phone Charger with 2-Port] offered by BlitzWolf. Enter code KDWSJTTW at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 19% on this item when you purchase 1 or more [VR Headset with Remote Controller] offered by BlitzWolf. Enter code 3C982V5K at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Power Bank, BlitzWolf 15600mAh Portable Charger QC3.0 Battery with Qualcomm Certified Quick Charger Pack USB Portable Charger for Smartphones iPhone, iPad, Samsung Devices, Android Smart Phones
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Tech -- Qualcomm certified NT6008 quick charge chip allows its charging to be 400% faster than the conventional charger, 27% faster than QC2.0 charger, only faster than you can imagine.
- Dual USB Charger -- Double output port design, QC port and 3Spower port convenient for charging the different device at same time.
- High-capacity Efficient Battery Cell -- Built with 6XTENPOWER 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery Cell and Power3s Teck. Enhances the charge-discharge efficiency and provides protections from overcharge, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuit.
- 3.6-12V Multi-Voltage Output -- Qualcomm technology enables this power bank to deliver 5V/2.4A max for Output 1, and 5V/2.4A (Universal) 3.6-6.5V/3A, 6.5-9V/2A, 9-12V/1.5A (QC3.0) for Output 2.
- Back Supports QC2.0 and Apple Fast Charge -- Backwards support quick charge 2.0 devices, also built with BC1.2 Apple fast charge protocol, which means you can charge your Galaxy S6 Edge, Note 5 4 Edge Nexus 6 Xperia Z4 Z3 LG G4 HTC One M9 M8, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
BlitzWolf 15600mAh QC3.0 Portable Qualcomm Quick Charger Power Bank
High-capacity Efficient 15600mAh power bank
Built with 6XTENPOWER 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery Cell and Power3s Teck. Enhances the charge-discharge efficiency and provides protections from overcharge, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuit.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Tech: Quick Charge 3.0 is a power charging technology dramatically shortens charging times than as it adopts the Qualcomm QC 3.0 standard. This enables the power adapter to provide the following range of voltages: 3.6-12V, to charge at speeds of 4 times faster than conventional charging technology, to charge at speeds of up to 27% faster than QC2.0 Tech.
Qualcomm NT6008/IP5318 fast charging chip
The QC3.0 fast charging chip to charge 4x faster than the conventional power banks 2x faster than the QC 2.0 power bank. Also backward compatible with all versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge technology (1.0, 2.0).
3.6-12V Multi-Voltage Output
Automatic voltage adjustment between 3.6-12V, efficiently provides exactly the right voltage to your device.
BlitzWolf BW-P5 uses TENPOWER 2600mAh Lithium-ion Battery Cell * 6 and Power3s Teck not only provides protections from overcharge, overvoltage, overcurrent, and short circuit, but also enhances the charge-discharge efficiency.
Unique product design, fashion and generous.
Minimalist yet modern design integration into unique color appears low-key and elegant.
Aluminum alloy case, a special surface coating which is elegant, durable, heat eliminable. And it has four LED shows how much battery capacity is left.
Battery Type: 3.7V 2600mAh 18650 Battery Cell *6
Input: 5V/2A (max)
QC Output: 3.6-6.5V/3A,6.5-9V/2A,9-12V/1.5A (QC3.0)
Charging time: About 10 hours (with 5V/2A Charger)
Size: 168 X 61.5 X 21.3 mm
Weight: 420 (not include package)
Dual USB Charger
Double output port design, QC port and 3Spower port convenient for charging the different device at same time.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Technology
Qualcomm quick charge chip allows its charging to be 400% faster than the conventional charger, 27% faster than QC2.0 charger, only faster than you can imagine.
Compatible with Galaxy S7, S6, S6 Edge, Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, Sony Xperia Z4, Z4 Tablet and more.
Apple devices can be fast charged using the same protocol as the original apple iPad charger(up to 5V/2.4A max)
It is also compatible with all BC 1.2 devices and will charge at their normal charging speed(up to 5V/2A max)
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A power bank is nothing more than an external battery that you can use to power and / or charge just about any device that has a cord that connects to a power source via a standard USB port. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and configurations, but there are really only three things to look for when looking at performance. One is the number of USB ports on the device, another is the amperage (listed in milliamps or amps) available through each port and lastly, the total amount of energy stored in the battery, which may be referred to as "capacity" for which the units are usually referred to in milliamp-hours, or mAh. If you have a newer Android smartphone or tablet that you want to charge, then you want a power bank that offers a 2 amp USB port. If you have an iPod or iPhone, you can generally get away with a single 1 amp port, but I always recommend having at least one 2 amp port. A power bank with more than one port will, in theory, allow you to charge more than one device at a time. The thing to keep in mind when shopping for a power bank is that manufacturer claims are often inflated to at least some degree. The most often exaggerated feature is the mAh capacity of a power bank and total amperage output is a close second. Capacity is important because more capacity allows you more device "up-time" per charge on the bank.
Power banks generally use a 3.7 volt battery, as do most cell phones, but the USB standard is 5.0 volts, so the energy must be converted from 3.7 volts at the power bank to 5 volts for output, and then back to 3.7 volts for use by the device being charged. Because of the voltage conversion and other factors involved, there will always be some energy lost, so no power bank will put out 100% of stated capacity to the device to be charged.
Over the past several years, I've been asked by a variety of sellers to test and review their power banks, and while I always did my best to accurately review each item, it was impossible to get precise, quantitative data on the performance of the banks because the only way to do so is if you have proper testing equipment. You can give anecdotal evidence like "It charged my tablet quickly," but you really can't measure the mAh capacity and the amperage put out at the USB ports with any kind of accuracy. Writing informative and accurate reviews is extremely important to me, so I've since acquired testing equipment that allows me to get precise and accurate data regarding the capabilities of a power bank or charger; and I have to admit I'm excited to finally know without a doubt that I'm giving accurate information about a product.
All that being said, here's what I found with the BlitzWolf 10400mAh QC2.0 external power bank...
This power bank has one Qualcomm 2.0 Quick charge ports (2.1 amps), four blue LED power indicator lights, a power button, and measures roughly 4” x 3” x .8”.
► Testing Qualcomm Quick Charge ◄
Because power bank technology is constantly changing, I occasionally must change my testing methodology. In the case of this power bank, I had to find a way to test and compare the Qualcomm Quick Charge feature. The best way I could think of doing that is to test the amount of charge increase in the one Quick Charge certified device I have, an ASUS T100 tablet, and then comparing that to various other chargers and power banks. I have a battery monitor program on my T100 that shows actual milliwatt-hours of the battery and when charging, it shows the milliwatt-hours gained or lost during a set period. That being said, below is a list of different chargers I tested over a five minute period with the tablet and the milliwatt-hour charge added to the tablet’s battery.
BlitzWolf Power Bank –250 mWh
My Favorite Non-Quick Charge Power Bank – 162 mWh
My Favorite Wall Charger – 273 mWh
My Favorite Quick Charge Wall Charger – 281 mWh
► Testing Efficiency or Actual Capacity (mAh) Produced ◄
I fully charged the device, and then using a USB Load Inducer, I placed a 2.2 amp load on the 2.1 amp port and let the test run for five minutes without any issues. Next, after making sure the power bank was fully charged again, I then used the load inducer and a power monitor that measures total power transferred (mAh), and placed a 1.8 amp load on the power bank and let the test run to failure. The power bank ultimately provided 6,410 mAh at 5 volts (8,662 mAh at 3.7 volts) before shutting down. I charged the unit back up and ran the test again, this time the power bank put out 6,436 mAh at 5 volts (8,697 mAh at 3.7 volts).
In summation, this power bank puts out around 83% of its stated capacity, which puts it at the top of the average range in efficiency of power conversion. I consider anything 90% and above of stated capacity stellar, 85% to 89% is very good, 75% and 84% is average and below 75% is poor. This thing does charge my T100 nearly as fast as my fastest AC charger and until the most recent three power banks I’ve reviewed, I’ve not encountered a power bank that could come close to that. I just reviewed a 15,000 mAh power bank that performed marginally better that was priced nearly 50% higher, so taking that into consideration, I’m going to rate this power bank five stars because, at least at time of review, it is a good value, efficiency is good and power output is great.
🌟 Complimentary Product Received for Testing and Unbiased Review 🌟