BlizeTec Lantern Flashlight: 2-in-1 Tactical Creed LED Light Powered by 200 Lumen Output; Rainproof and Shockproof with 3 Adjustable Modes
|Sale:||$13.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$12.00 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✅#1 MINI TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT: A handy 2-in-1 emergency functional creed led flashlight. Product can be stretched and become a portable camping lantern. Compact yet powerful enough for your emergency needs! User can adjust the outer ring for better beam coverage in the dark when use as a regular flashlight.
- ✅MULTI PURPOSE LED LIGHT: Powered by 3*AAA battery (Not included). Comes with 3 adjustable modes: High beam 200 LM (4 hrs run time), low beam 90 LM (10 hrs run time), and strobe mode flashing signal (3 hrs run time). Irradiation distance: 200 meters. Bulb Type: 1*CREE XPE-R2 LED 3W. On average, the flashlight can last up to 10+ hrs or 600 mins under standard operation.
- ✅ULTRA DURABLE & LIGHT WEIGHT: BT915TF is user friendly and compact enough that you can comfortably hold it in your palm, keep it in your vehicle or backpack. Light weight (3.8 oz) and easy to carry. Size: 4.17"(H)*1.69"(Top W)*1.49"(Bottom W). Push button tactical tail switch with one hand operated feature.
- ✅PERFECT FOR ALL OCCASSIONS: One flashlight that meets all your emergency needs. Ideal for camping, hiking and reading at night. A good emergency item to keep in your vehicle and a MUST HAVE item for disaster preparedness. Perfect gift for outdoor adventurer, backpacker and your loved ones.
- ✅LIFETIME WARRANTY: Built with type II anodization materials & aviation aluminium handles with anti-scraping and rainproof function. Shockproof under 1 meter. (***IMPORTANT***: BlizeTec is the sole Carrier of BlizeTec tactical flashlight, please check "SOLD BY" Seller Name. Only BlizeTec LED light sold By BlizeTec comes with Lifetime Warranty. Do not purchase from seller that claim the BlizeTec name)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item BlizeTec Lantern Flashlight: 2-in-1 Tactical Creed LED Light Powered by 200 Lumen Output; Rainproof and Shockproof with 3 Adjustable Modes
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||BlizeTec||Etekcity||COLORFUL DAYS CO||Apphome Direct||HeroBeam|
|Light Source Type||LED||LED||LED||LED||LED|
PREMIUM MINI ALL-IN-ONE TACTICAL FLASHLIGHT FOR YOUR EMERGENCY NEEDS!
Searching for something sleek, unique and practical, then Blizetec tactical flashlight (Model:BT915TF) is a MUST HAVE item for your emergency usage. This impact-resistant & rust/corrosion proof flashlight is powered by BlizeTec anti shock technology. The product is ideal for outdoor hiking, camping, indoor home use, DIY automotive and much more. The 2-in-1 LED CREE flashlight is durable and ultra bright in action. The extendable camping lantern made the product unique for constant hikers & backpackers.
Key Product Attributes & Highlights
* 2-in-1 Tactical Flashlight: Can be used as regular flashlight & camping lantern
* Build to Last: IPx7 rainproof design. Shockproof to 1 meter resistant level
* Extendable Camping Lantern: Best for camping, night reading and emergency vehicle tool
* 3 Adjustable Output Modes: 200 LM(H), 90 LM(M) & strobe function with option to adjust broader light vision by adjusting the outer ring area
* Long Hour Operation Friendly: 10 hrs run time under normal operation (low to medium mode) powered by 3 AAA Batteries (Excluded)
* Bulb Type: 1*CREE XPE-R2 LED 3W
SMART Design, Ultra Durable yet Practical in Action
Forget about buying another big & heavy flashlight, BlizeTec tactical flashlight is all you need. BT915TF gives you great focused point with maximum beam distance of 200 meters. User can adjust the outer ring for better side vision. You can purchase with confidence as the product is backed by BlizeTec's lifetime warranty against any defects in materials & workmanship.
CLICK the "ADD to CART" button NOW & Invest in a SMART Flashlight for a Lifetime.
Top customer reviews
The light has a good run time with it being able to operate for 4 hours on high beam, 10 hours on low beam and 3 hours on flash mode. The beam of the flashlight is even able to be focused to zoom in or zoom out. I show that also in my video. It has a flip up hanging loop on it so you can attach you own lanyard or rope to it and hang it on a tree branch, tent or anywhere.
You can unscrew the top and it extends and when it is unscrewed you can pull out a frosted plastic tube that allows the flashlight to act as a lantern. You can set the lantern light in the high, low or strobe mode. The strobe mode would be excellent to attract attention in an emergency. Imagine it sitting in the back window of a stalled car for example. When set up in the flashlight mode the strobe is good for use as a defensive weapon to blind an attacker.
The nice thing is that the flashlight can stand up on its tail and be set in what is called the candlestick mode. This allows you to use the flashlight or the lantern and light up a picnic table, room or tent. The tail switch button is on the end and it is recessed nicely to allow it to stand up properly.
This is a good flashlight to have for many applications:
* At home for emergencies and power failures
* In your car
* For camping
* For picnics
* Just for sitting on the back port and using it for a table light
* To put into your bug-out bag
The flashlight with batteries installed weighed in at 4.8 ounces and it is highly portable. I did have to use silicone grease on the un-anodized threads. I show this in my video. Using this silicone grease helps do 3 things:
1. Protect and possibly prevent the bare aluminum from smearing and galling together in the form of a cold welding process. When this happens you may not be able to get the flashlight to open again.
2. Lubricate the O-ring to help prevent it from rolling or tearing.
3. Improve the water tightness of the flashlight.
Be careful in that if you unscrew the lens cap too far you will actually unscrew it from the frosted plastic tube. The magnifying lens will be loose and the end of the plastic tube is open. Carefully reattach it to the lens cap tightly to assure that the flashlight is properly sealed. I show this in the video also.
This is a good product and I gave it 5 stars. It is not the brightest LED flashlight available but it is a multifunctional light that is well made.
I was supplied a sample for test and evaluation. A review was not promised to the supplier in exchange for the sample but I stated that if I provided a review that it would be fair and honest.
But, if I could have only 1 light when camping/hiking or in an emergency.. it would be this BlizeTec Camping Lantern Flashlight!
For me, this gets everything right:
- It's very small and metal built can handle a beating when collapsed.
- It's balanced between brightness and battery life.
- It's lightweight and can hang just around anywhere, like the top of your tent.
- 3 modes [high, low, flashing] are all you really need.
- Collapsed flashlight feature is no afterthought and useful.
We used this pretty excessively around the camp site and in the tent and it lasted 2 long nights. The high and low modes are perfect.. the low mode is nice when you just need a little light and want to preserve batteries. It makes for a good lantern AND a good flashlight. Usually they are good at one or the other. I've tried other small lantern/flashlights and just haven't been as happy.
TIP: Attach a woman's hair tie to the hanger and you can attach this to any small object by stretching it down and around the light! (see pic)
If I could change one thing, it would make the flashlight screw down to a little wider beam. Either way, this will go along every time...
Please give me a YES if this review was helpful in your search!
After testing the light for a while I noticed a small problem. Remove the battery holder and you will notice a small gold spring loaded connector. When new that connector was a little sticky. After a three hour test, it was stuck. During my test I noticed the body of the light was hot near the bulb. This connector sits just behind the bulb and I'm assuming the heat affected the fit of that connector. I carefully took apart the cover near the connector and honed out the hole just enough to let the spring do its job. The spring loaded connector now moves freely as it should.