|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.35 - $28.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Rubber sole
- Simple tap shoe featuring block heel and ribbon closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bloch Annie has a soft kashmir lining and padded insole for comfort and to reduce moisture. The two sides of the upper are fastened together with an elastic strip featuring a snap design as well as a ribbon. The ribbon has been threaded through the eyelets and tied in a bow to conceal the elastic.
Get your little dancer started off on the right foot in this Annie Tyette tap shoe from Bloch. The value-priced design features a faux leather upper with a demure tie closure, while the outsole provides the perfect amount of traction and sound.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0042D89X6
- Item model number: S0350G
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 7, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Did not like Dance Dad Warehouse - product arrived 4 days after long shipping window (5 day window of arrival), and when they arrived, they were not even in a box. They looked new, but being without a box was weird. Reached out to DDW but have not heard back yet.
Bottom line: Really like the shoes - would buy this style/brand again, but would NOT buy from Dance Dad Warehouse again.