|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$53.90 - $69.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Mesh and suede
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Variable lacing system provides support and optimum arch fit
- Built-in arch support and elevation for maximum comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Boost your practice skills with this practical dance sneaker from Bloch. Made with a lightweight mesh upper, the shoe is super comfortable and breathable. The split sole allows for maximum flexibility while the lace-up front secures the perfect fit.
Boost your practice skills with this practical dance sneaker from Bloch. Made with a lightweight mesh upper, the shoe is super comfortable and breathable. The split sole allows for maximum flexibility while the lace-up front secures the perfect fit.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0041IXKJA
- Item model number: S0538L
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
If I hadn't read the reviews about sizing first I would have most definitely bought the wrong size. I wear a ladies size 8.5 (US) and bought a 10. They fit well. The toe box is a little narrow for me, so I put a shoe stretcher in a day before my dance class to widen them out. Then they were very comfortable, super light weight and breathable. I have very high arches and the shoes gave me good foot support, but they provide 0 ankle support. This style of dance shoe seem to be built exactly the same way as some of the other brands such as Capezio, so I don't think there is that much difference in comfort or fit. All in all, after the tweaks I like the shoes and will continue to wear them for dance.