|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$48.74 - $70.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Mesh and suede
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1 1/4"
- Platform measures approximately 3/4"
- Variable lacing system provides support and optimum arch fit
- Built-in arch support and elevation for maximum comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Boost your practice skills with this practical dance sneaker from Bloch. Made with a lightweight mesh upper, the shoe is super comfortable and breathable. The split sole allows for maximum flexibility while the lace-up front secures the perfect fit.
Boost your practice skills with this practical dance sneaker from Bloch. Made with a lightweight mesh upper, the shoe is super comfortable and breathable. The split sole allows for maximum flexibility while the lace-up front secures the perfect fit.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0041IXKJA
- Item model number: S0538L
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It absorbs shock very well but if you have ankle problem, not recommendable.
전에 한국어로 쓰신분 도움 받아서 저도 한국어로 남깁니다. ^^
디쟌도 좋고 가죽 트리밍도 고급진데 사이즈가 정확하질 않네요. 아래 한국어로 남기신 분 아니었으면 큰일 날뻔했어요.
평소에 8 사이즈 신는데 이건 9시켰더니 잘맞네요. 고무로 된 신발끈 같이 와서 참 유용해요.
장점이면서 단점인 점은 일반 운동화에 비교해보면 유연해서 발끝까지 잘 펴져요.
그렇다보니 발목이 잘 꺾여요. 저처럼 발목 약한 분은 발목 보호대 하고 신으셔야 할 듯.
충격흡수는 정말 잘돼요.
Love them. Good for Zumba and ballroom dance class when my feet hurt because I've worn high heels for too many days in a row. Spin spot is good and split dole gives flexibility. A Zumba classmate uses orthotics in hers and likes these better than Capezios because they have lasted longer. Just got mine a couple weeks ago so I can't speak to that. They are very light. Too bad they're so clunky-looking or I'd wear them for ballroom class more often.