|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$44.68 - $101.90 & FREE Returns. Details|
- Leather or satin
- Suede sole
- Heel measures approximately 2 1/2"
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- Self-locking buckle and a cushioned insole for comfort and shock absorption to protect the metatarsals
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Every performance looks truly elegant in this sassy T-strap ballroom shoe from Bloch. The design features a self-locking buckle that provides a custom fit while having you ready in a flash. The suede sole makes gliding across the floor even easier.
Founded in Sydney, in 1932 by Jacob Bloch, Bloch is a pioneer in the technical dance market. Since its inception, the renowned footwear brand has produced handmade pointe shoes for esteemed ballet dancers worldwide. Bloch recently entered an exciting new period of innovation and fashion design with the creation of mainstream footwear, following the demands by current customers to create street-ready shoes.
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0041IXP1S
- Item model number: S0807L
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 27, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The gripe I have for these shoes is that the heel cup is super ridged. It is also high and cupped. If the heel cup were softer and less cupped, this would be the dance shoe of your dreams. Heartbreakingly, I might have to return mine because of the heel cup.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is a great shoe for my daughter's ballroom class. We have bought several pair in the past. The color stated online says "rose" (which is a suntan color). Read morePublished 8 months ago by Tracie Hall
The shoe fits as a ballroom shoe should, and it's very attractive. Unfortunately, I have a very high instep, and the ankle strap is too short.
The shoe is rather narrow. Read more
Very narrow in the toe area. Had to return the shoe and continue to look for other dance shoes. Hard to even find a women's 11 in dance shoes.Published on December 25, 2012 by lew