Block Island Organics Revitalizing Night Cream - Organic Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer with Natural Anti-Oxidants Vitamin C & E – EWG Top Rated - Sensitive Skin Care for Face, Eyes, and Neck - 2 OZ
|Price:||($15.00 / Ounce) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
20% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
|Ingredients||Aqua (Purified spring mineral water), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Extract*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Herb)*, Tagetes Erecta (Marigold)*, Arctium Lappa (Burdock)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Bean) Gum*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice*, Glyceryl Stearate (Palm Kernel), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Glycerin (Vegetable)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract/Sodium Chloride (Salt)/Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Extract/Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Extract as Eco-responsible plant preservative, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (*Certified Organic) See more|
|Brand||Block Island Organics|
|Skin Type||Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Dry, Normal|
About this item
- EWG TOP RATED - top face cream category rating in the Environmental Working Group Skin-Deep Database. Family owned company making high quality skin care products
- CERTIFIED ORGANIC & NATURAL - Gentle vitamin rich certified organic ingredients like cocoa butter, rosehip, avocado, aloe vera, jojoba and more botanicals keep skin feeling soft & smooth
- NATURAL ANTI-AGING - Our night facial moisturizer is packed with natural antioxidants like vitamin C and vitamin E that fight free radical damage and revitalize & nourish skin daily
- DEEP HYDRATION - Non-greasy lightweight facial cream, won't clog pores, penetrates to lock in moisture, leaves no residue. Moisturizes all skin types: dry, sensitive, normal, oily, mature, combination. Our organic night cream is great day or night
- NON-TOXIC - Non-irritating skincare: no harsh chemicals, paraben free, phthalate free, sulfate free, dye free, fragrance free, unscented, gluten free, vegan friendly, cruelty free & never tested on animals
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Who We Are
A small family company run by a husband and wife team, we started on Block Island, RI with the mission to give everyone access to safe, effective, and lovable skin and sun care products.
Why Our Night Cream is Great for Your Skin
An organic formula packed with natural anti-aging power, our night cream will nourish your skin leaving it moisturized without feeling heavy or greasy. It’s a difference you can feel through certified organic ingredients* that help maintain your skin’s natural youthful glow.
- Certified organic ingredients* like rosehip and marigold carry natural anti-aging trans-retinoic acid and polyphenols to keep skin looking its best
- Meanwhile organic cocoa butter and avocado feed skin moisturizing catechins and lipids to keep dry, flaky skin at bay
- Powerful antioxidant vitamins C & E are packed in through ingredients such as burdock, lotus bean, aloe, blueberry, red clover, and tocopheryl to further combat aging and sun damage
- To keep it non-irritating we never use parabens, PABA, phthalates, dyes, artificial fragrance, or sulfates
- It’s a gluten free vegan formula and never tested on animals so you can love it too
- Designed for night, it can also be used during the day and is great when combined with an SPF product
- Plus we’re proud to say our night cream meets the EWG's stringent criteria for safe and healthy skin care products**
*Certified by QAI in 2017
**Environmental Working Group Skin Deep Cosmetics Database 2020
Our Ingredients Make a Difference
Our rosehip extract delivers a wealth of essential fatty acids including linoleic and linolenic acid to keep your skin cells looking strong and healthy.
Rosehip also contains trans-retinoic acid, a precursor of retinol. As a result rosehip offers natural anti-aging properties.
Age Defying Marigold
Our marigold is abundant in polyphenols. Studies show that high leves of polyphenols stimulate collagen synthesis and inhibit its degradation in skin cells.
Additionally marigold is chock full of phenolic compounds and flavonoids which are potent antioxidants in the fight against skin aging.
Restorative Cocoa Butter
Our cocoa seed butter is packed with antioxidants including flavonoids, polyphenols, procyanidin, and vitamin C that are essential for anti-aging, moisturizing, and protecting against environmental pollutants.
Cocoa is also full of catechins which can help revive dull skin and are strong free radical scavengers.
Our avocado oil is rich in lipids and vitamins A, C, D, and E to improve the skin's texture and reduce water loss. It's an exceptional nutrient that can penetrate deep into the skin to moisturize, nourish, and relax its many layers.
Avocado is a penetrating nutrient that can be exceptional for dry skin and eczema.
EWG Safe Skin Care
- Your skin matters to us. That’s why we’re proud to say our night cream meets the Environmental Working Group's (EWG's) stringent criteria for safe and healthy skin care products.*
- Our promise to you is to make products that not only work but also are great for your skin.
*Environmental Working Group Skin Deep Cosmetics Database 2020
Organic & Natural Ingredients
- Certified organic* & natural ingredients nourish and revitalize skin
- Avocado, olive, cocoa butter, and blueberry
- Rosehip, marigold, sunflower, and chamomile
*Certified Organic by QAI in 2017
- No parabens, PABA, phthalates, dyes, or artificial fragrance
- Vegan formula
- Cruelty free - no animal testing
- Use a dollop about a nickel in size. Add more if you feel the need
- Gently smooth over face and neck at night
- Also can be used during daytime
- Use clean hands so you don't add dirt to your skin
Block Island is what inspires us - it’s where we got our start and its values are what we strive to embody. Sitting 13 miles off the coast of Rhode Island, it is a little slice of paradise. In fact, The Nature Conservancy named it "One of the last 12 great places in the western hemisphere." With over 40% of the island protected, at its heart is a commitment to the environment and a celebration of life spent living.
This commitment and celebration guides the decisions and choices we make for our small family company. So we're trying to make our way in this great big world by putting all our passion, dedication, and hard work into Block Island Organics to bring you amazing skin and sun care.
- Our mission is to give everyone access to safe, effective, and lovable skin and sun care.
|Organic Purifying Facial Cleanser||Natural Face Moisturizer SPF 30||Natural Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30||Organic Revitalizing Night Cream|
|Other Block Island Organics products||Gentle organic cleanser that won’t dry your skin||Natural daily moisturizer with clear 100% zinc sun protection built in||Non-nano 100% zinc sunscreen without all the chemicals||Organic night cream rich in anti-aging botanicals|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.37 x 1.37 x 4.84 inches; 2.08 Ounces
- Item model number : RNC0001
- UPC : 850505006010 794168087552
- Manufacturer : Block Island Organics
- ASIN : B00VH0FB56
Best Sellers Rank:
#239,395 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #905 in Facial Night Creams
- Customer Reviews:
Aqua (Purified spring mineral water), Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract*, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Extract*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender)*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail Herb)*, Tagetes Erecta (Marigold)*, Arctium Lappa (Burdock)*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil*, Nelumbo Nucifera (Lotus Bean) Gum*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary)*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf (Aloe Vera Gel) Juice*, Glyceryl Stearate (Palm Kernel), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Glycerin (Vegetable)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Oil, Cyamopsis Tetragonoloba (Guar) Gum*, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil*, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract/Sodium Chloride (Salt)/Vaccinium Angustifolium (Blueberry) Extract/Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Extract as Eco-responsible plant preservative, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil (*Certified Organic)
Gently smooth over face and neck at night. Also can be used during daytime. Discontinue if irritation occurs.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Enter a small brand a friend referred me to for their sunscreen (amazing product). I noticed their night cream product when ordering their sunscreen and after reading the ingredients on ewg.org, excitedly added to cart.
The cream is dispensed in a tube, which is my preference over jars (tomato tomahto- I think it's cleaner with more consistent dosages), and has a midweight texture. Not liquidy but not a thick gloop. It has a fresh clean feel and nonsmell, and absorbed nicely. The next morning my skin not only felt quenched but actually looked pretty good. As a mom who also has a FT job I don't get much sleep that's definitely a testament to this product.
I combine with Block Island's SPF 30 face moisturizer during the day and so far so good. Planning on making this a staple in my skin care regimen.
More to consider from our brands
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.