H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2017 with 5% Refund Bonus Offer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Unlimited real time chat with a tax expert
- Maximize mortgage interest and charitable deductions
- Sale of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Item is shipped in Frustration-Free Packaging; it is recyclable and comes without excess packaging materials
- Refund Bonus Offer is a feature of this software and is calculated within the product
There is a newer version of this item:
Product comes in Frustration-Free Packaging.
Refund Bonus Offer is calculated within the product once filing is complete.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Refund Bonus Offer
When Deluxe Tax Software is purchased and used for preparation and filing, and the consumer opts to put their refund on an Amazon gift card, they will receive a 5% Bonus. See Amazon.com for offer details.
Unlimited Expert Advice (1)
Our tax pros are standing by to answer every question and help you get every credit and deduction to which you’re entitled.
In-Person Audit Representation (2)
Thankfully, audits are rare. If one does happen, we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way.
Maximum Refund Guarantee
Nobody gets you more money than H&R Block, guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit for which you qualify, so you can get your maximum refund.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7 / 8.1 / 10 Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Monitor: 1024x768, SVGA color monitor.
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser.
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations.
- Internet Connection Required: For updates, state download e-file, important notifications.
- Browser: Windows: Internet Explorer 9 or higher Mac: Safari 6.1 or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 170 MB.
- CD-ROM drive: 2X CD-ROM drive.
H&R Block Deluxe + State Tax Software 2017 + Refund Bonus Offer
Homeowners / Investors
Designed for do-it-yourself customers who want to be in control of their tax preparation experience and feel empowered by completing their own return. They are educated and cost-conscious, want to get the biggest refund possible, and are comfortable e-filing. They are often homeowners, investors, or both.
H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software offers everything homeowners and investors need to easily complete federal and state taxes, including step-by-step guidance and FREE tax advice via online chat.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099, 1098, and last year’s tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax and Quicken software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk (3)
- Five free federal e-files and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales, and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro values and optimizes charitable donations
- One state program download included — a $39.95 value (4) (State e-file available for $19.95 per return)(5)
Refund Bonus Offer
Terms and Conditions
- Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for federal refunds only.
- Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $5000 per customer).
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) sold by H&R Block, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites.
- For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal.
- GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon symbols are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time, from December 1, 2017 at 12am PST to October 15, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
- If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
* Deluxe Tax Software is offered in two versions – Federal plus State, and Federal only.
You must accept our license agreement to install and use this product. Otherwise, you should immediately return the unopened software for a refund. Not for use by paid preparers.
- (1) Individual returns only. You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 2) Free audit support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2017 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
- (3) The audit risk assessment (of your personal return) is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- (4) Additional personal state programs are extra. Most personal state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- (5) State e-file not available in NH.
- 2017 HRB Digital LLC. All rights reserved. H&R Block DeductionPro and H&R Block are registered trademarks of HRB Innovations, Inc. TurboTax and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. For sale by authorized resellers only.
H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software offers everything homeowners and investors need to easily complete federal and state taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional, step-by-step guidance on hundreds of credits and deductions, in-person representation in the unlikely event of an audit, and reporting assistance on income from investments, home sales, and more. Note: Refund Bonus Offer is a feature within this software and is optional after filing; disc does not show "5% Refund Bonus Offer" sticker. For installation or operational issues, contact H&R Block Software Support 888-482-9288.
Showing 1-4 of 579 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't have particularly complicated tax return - retired, some active and passive investment income but nothing exotic, annuities, interest, etc.. Been defaulting to the standard deduction for five years now, this year is no different. On the surface, this is just as good as TT although will have to see how the e-filing goes (anticipating no problems). Now my tax software of choice, goodbye TT, enjoy your ever shrinking customer base due to pricing and attitude.
Pretty much, tax software is tax software...It's all basically the same, just different looks, but the functionality is pretty much the same.
I like using H&R Block Deluxe, and have had zero issues over the last 2-years.
Simple to install, simple to use.
The e-file process is quick and easy. My only wish is that instead of including 5 federal e-files, they would include fewer federal e-files and 1 state e-file. The fee to e-file the state return is too high so I print out my state return and use it to guide me through e-filing directly on my state's website. It means I have to enter our information again into another program, but this way it's free and I don't have to wait the extra time for a refund from a paper return. Plus, the KS e-file website is confusing and isn't clear about what applies to you. I rely on the H&R calculation to help make sure I don't miss anything.
I did not take advantage of the Amazon refund bonus this year. I did last year, and it was a total nightmare. I didn't receive my gift card on time and it took several calls to customer service to get it straightened out. The initial customer service agents couldn't provide any specific information about the status of my gift card and my problem had to be escalated to another department before I received any help. I do not recommend taking the Amazon refund bonus especially since they lowered the bonus amount this year. It's simply not worth the headache.
I always buy this software on sale as a deal of the day or lightning deal and it's a great value at that price. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to prepare their own taxes.