H&R Block Tax Software Deluxe + State 2017 with 5% Refund Bonus Offer
|Price:||$29.85 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$15.14 (34%)|
- Unlimited real time chat with a tax expert
- Maximize mortgage interest and charitable deductions
- Sale of stocks, bonds, and mutual funds
- Item is shipped in Frustration-Free Packaging; it is recyclable and comes without excess packaging materials.
- Refund Bonus Offer is a feature of this software and is calculated within the product."System requirement:Vista, Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher,OS 10.7 or higher,Safari 6.1 and higher.
Product comes in Frustration-Free Packaging.
Refund Bonus Offer is calculated within the product once filing is complete.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Refund Bonus Offer
When Deluxe Tax Software is purchased and used for preparation and filing, and the consumer opts to put their refund on an Amazon gift card, they will receive a 5% Bonus. See Amazon.com for offer details.
Unlimited Expert Advice (1)
Our tax pros are standing by to answer every question and help you get every credit and deduction to which you’re entitled.
In-Person Audit Representation (2)
Thankfully, audits are rare. If one does happen, we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way.
Maximum Refund Guarantee
Nobody gets you more money than H&R Block, guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit for which you qualify, so you can get your maximum refund.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7 / 8.1 / 10 Mac OS X 10.7 or higher.
- Monitor: 1024x768, SVGA color monitor.
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser.
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations.
- Internet Connection Required: For updates, state download e-file, important notifications.
- Browser: Windows: Internet Explorer 9 or higher Mac: Safari 6.1 or higher.
- Hard Disk Space: 170 MB.
- CD-ROM drive: 2X CD-ROM drive.
H&R Block Deluxe + State Tax Software 2017 + Refund Bonus Offer
Homeowners / Investors
Designed for do-it-yourself customers who want to be in control of their tax preparation experience and feel empowered by completing their own return. They are educated and cost-conscious, want to get the biggest refund possible, and are comfortable e-filing. They are often homeowners, investors, or both.
H&R Block Deluxe Tax Software offers everything homeowners and investors need to easily complete federal and state taxes, including step-by-step guidance and FREE tax advice via online chat.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099, 1098, and last year’s tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax and Quicken software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk (3)
- Five free federal e-files and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales, and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro values and optimizes charitable donations
- One state program download included — a $39.95 value (4) (State e-file available for $19.95 per return)(5)
Refund Bonus Offer
Terms and Conditions
- Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for federal refunds only.
- Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $5000 per customer).
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) sold by H&R Block, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites.
- For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal.
- GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon symbols are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time, from December 1, 2017 at 12am PST to October 15, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
- If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
* Deluxe Tax Software is offered in two versions – Federal plus State, and Federal only.
You must accept our license agreement to install and use this product. Otherwise, you should immediately return the unopened software for a refund. Not for use by paid preparers.
- (1) Individual returns only. You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- 2) Free audit support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2017 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
- (3) The audit risk assessment (of your personal return) is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- (4) Additional personal state programs are extra. Most personal state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- (5) State e-file not available in NH.
- 2017 HRB Digital LLC. All rights reserved. H&R Block DeductionPro and H&R Block are registered trademarks of HRB Innovations, Inc. TurboTax and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. For sale by authorized resellers only.
Guidance for all your personal tax situations. Federal forms. Step-by-step interviews guide you through a customized experience relevant to your tax situation. NOTE:HRBlock includes Refund Bonus Offer IN the product, even though disc does not show "5% Refund Bonus Offer" sticker.
Platform: Disc - Frustration Free Packaging | Edition: Deluxe + State
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The feature I miss most is the “Compare to Prior Year” report (which was deleted about four years ago when HRB changed name of their tax software from Tax Cut to HRB at Home. This was a handy way to see if you missed anything from prior year or why your “estimate” this year was off. I sure wish they’d bring it back.
The other factor I want to alert you to (as it applies to both HRB and Turbo Tax) is the state tax program. If you live and work in the same state or there is NO STATE Income Tax in either your home or work stare, you can skip this comment. However if you have the above situation (or have rental real estate in other than your home state), you will need TWO State tax programs. HRB gives you ONE state included in the program package. EACH additional state module – which you can only buy and download from HRB – costs $39.95 plus tax. Since the Deluxe + State shouldn’t cost you more than $34.95 (probably less) you are paying more for that second (or God forbi9d third state) than for your original Fed + State return. This is very common issue for those living in NY, NJ, PA, and CT. I wish that HRB would offer a “ Deluxe + StateS” for maybe $10-$15 more and allow up to – say – three states. But, since – like airlines – they can make more by charging for each addition “extra” – they probably won’t
One other thing. – With the deluxe you get up to 5 free Federal e-files. But you get NO free State e-filing. That costs about another $15.00. This is really annoying. But know the cost going in.
And, you should know that HRB does not support State Returns for some states that have State Income Taxes. I think Vermont is one of these. So BEFORE buying the software, make sure your home state is covered.
And even if it is supported, it is not always correct. For the last two years the due date on the Estimated coupons for the Pennsylvania Tax, had the wrong date and year. I even called HRB but it was too late to change. The forms are not ready yet as I post this review, but I'll check it. Last year they sent me a refund for the state module.
So I would give the software five stars but am withholding one star because of the high cost of extra state modules and lack of the simple “compare with last year” report.
I hope you found this review both informative and helpful.
Steve Ramm CPA
I don't have particularly complicated tax return - retired, some active and passive investment income but nothing exotic, annuities, interest, etc.. Been defaulting to the standard deduction for five years now, this year is no different. On the surface, this is just as good as TT although will have to see how the e-filing goes (anticipating no problems). Now my tax software of choice, goodbye TT, enjoy your ever shrinking customer base due to pricing and attitude.
Pretty much, tax software is tax software...It's all basically the same, just different looks, but the functionality is pretty much the same.
I like using H&R Block Deluxe, and have had zero issues over the last 2-years.
Simple to install, simple to use.