H&R Block Tax Software Premium & Business 2017 with 5% Refund Bonus Offer
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Unlimited real time chat with a tax expert
- Partnership and LLC
- Estates and trusts
- Non-profit returns
- Payroll and employer forms
- Item is shipped in Frustration-Free Packaging; it is recyclable and comes without excess packaging materials.
- Refund Bonus Offer is a feature of this software and is calculated within the product.
Product comes in Frustration-Free Packaging.
Refund Bonus Offer is calculated within the product once filing is complete.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Refund Bonus Offer
When Premium & Business Tax Software is purchased and used for preparation and filing, and the consumer opts to put their refund on an Amazon gift card, they will receive a 5% Bonus. See Amazon.com for offer details.
Unlimited Expert Advice (1)
Our tax pros are standing by to answer every question and help you get every credit and deduction to which you’re entitled.
In-Person Audit Representation (2)
Thankfully, audits are rare. If one does happen, we’ll be there to guide you every step of the way.
Maximum Refund Guarantee
Nobody gets you more money than H&R Block, guaranteed. We work hard to find every deduction and credit for which you qualify, so you can get your maximum refund.
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows Vista/ 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Monitor: 1024x768, SVGA color monitor.
- Printer: Compatible inkjet or laser.
- Speakers and Sound Card: For videos / animations.
- Internet Connection Required: For updates, state download e-file, important notifications.
- Browser: Windows: Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 170 MB.
- CD-ROM drive: 2X CD-ROM drive.
H&R Block Premium + Business Tax Software 2017 + Refund Bonus Offer
Small Business Owners
Designed for do-it-yourself customers needing to file both personal and business taxes. They want to be in control of their tax preparation process and feel confident completing their own returns. Among other small business entities, these customers have S corporations, partnerships and LLCs, own rental property, and may even have a non-profit. In addition to helping them complete their personal taxes, this software will guide them through preparing and filing taxes for any small business situation.
H&R Block Premium & Business Tax Software offers everything small business owners need to easily complete their personal and business federal and state taxes, with help every step of the way via online chat.
- Step-by-step Q&A and guidance on more than 350 credits and deductions
- Quickly import your W-2, 1099, 1098, and last year’s personal tax return
- Easily import from TurboTax and Quicken software
- Itemize deductions with Schedule A
- Accuracy Review™ checks for issues and assesses your audit risk (3)
- Five free federal e-files for your personal return, and unlimited federal preparation and printing
- Reporting assistance on income from investments, stock options, home sales, and retirement
- Guidance on maximizing mortgage interest and real estate tax deductions
- H&R Block DeductionPro values and optimizes charitable donations
- One personal state program download included — a $39.95 value (4) (State e-file available for $19.95 per return)(5)
- Tax calculators to help determine the cost basis of sale, dividend, gift, and inheritance assets
- Advanced Schedule C guidance to maximize deductions for self-employment income
- Schedule E guidance for rental property income and expenses
- Free e-file included for most business forms
- Get guidance for, prepare and file corporate and S corporation tax returns (Forms 1120, 1120S), partnership and LLC tax returns (Form 1065), estate and trust tax returns (Form 1041), nonprofit tax returns (Form 990)
- Create payroll (940 & 941) and employer (W-2 & 1099) forms
- Maximize your tax benefits for vehicle deductions, depreciation, and business expenses
- Unlimited business state programs included
Refund Bonus Offer
Terms and Conditions
- Amazon.com Gift Card offer is for federal refunds only.
- Limits apply ($2000 per e-card, maximum $5000 per customer).
- Amazon.com is not a sponsor of this promotion.
- Amazon.com Gift Cards (“GCs”) sold by H&R Block, an authorized and independent reseller of Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Except as required by law, GCs cannot be transferred for value or redeemed for cash.
- GCs may be used only for purchases of eligible goods at Amazon.com or certain of its affiliated websites.
- For complete terms and conditions, see www.amazon.com/gc-legal.
- GCs are issued by ACI Gift Cards, Inc., a Washington corporation. All Amazon symbols are IP of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. No expiration date or service fees.
- The promotion is valid for a limited time, from December 1, 2017 at 12am PST to October 15, 2018 at 11:59pm PST.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time.
- Offer only applies to products sold and shipped by Amazon.com.
- If you violate any of the Terms & Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
- Void where prohibited.
- Shipping charges may apply to discounted and free promotional items.
You must accept our license agreement to install and use this product. Otherwise, you should immediately return the unopened software for a refund. Not for use by paid preparers.
- (1) Individual returns only. You can ask our tax advisors unlimited questions at no extra cost during regular chat hours.
- (2) Free audit support is available only for clients who purchase and use H&R Block Tax Software to prepare and file their 2017 individual income tax return. Terms and restrictions apply; see www.hrblock.com for details.
- (3) The audit risk assessment (of your personal return) is not a guarantee you will not be audited.
- (4) Additional personal state programs are extra. Most personal state programs available in January; release dates vary by state.
- (5) State e-file not available in NH.
- 2017 HRB Digital LLC. All rights reserved. H&R Block DeductionPro and H&R Block are registered trademarks of HRB Innovations, Inc. TurboTax and Quicken are registered trademarks of Intuit, Inc. For sale by authorized resellers only.
H&R Block Premium & Business Tax Software offers everything small business owners need to easily complete their personal and business federal and state taxes. It includes FREE online chat with a tax professional, step-by-step guidance on hundreds of credits and deductions, and in-person representation in the unlikely event of an audit. H&R Block Premium & Business Tax Software provides assistance to small business owners, including creating payroll and employer (W-2 and 1099) forms and more. Note: Refund Bonus Offer is a feature within this software and is optional after filing; disc does not show "5% Refund Bonus Offer" sticker. For installation or operational issues, contact H&R Block Software Support 888-482-9288.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have had good luck and fairly impressed with this software in the passed years but coming from a software development background this would be classified as a critical bug and receive immediate attention (especially when dealing with tax laws and a government agency that you normally don't want to get in trouble with).
Until fixed I can't recommend this specific year's version of this software.
Started a new return and went through the import again and now both vehicles show up. Not sure what changed but now that it is working this time around I will change my rating. Since I am not sure what caused it to work the second time around I will only give 4 stars.
So why don't I like this product?
- Minus one star for functionality. The software feels like it was designed in the late 90's and hangs frequently, especially while saving. And I'm running a pretty powerful desktop machine. Printing also doesn't work for some forms, for example I couldn't print form 8453 and had to find, download, and fill it in manually. The minor inconveniences add up to a somewhat frustrating experience.
- Minus two stars for not letting you e-file until (probably) late Feb. The software won't let me e-file and keeps blaming the IRS, saying they're not allowing e-files yet. That's a load of bull. The IRS has been accepting business returns since mid Jan, and competitors' software has been allowing e-files for a while now. Based on H&R's forums for last year, you probably won't be able to e-file until Feb ~25 or so at the earliest. I'm supposed to get a large refund this year that would really affect my cash flows, so I'm hoping to file ASAP....So now I'm stuck between snail mailing or hoping this software lets me e-file soon...
Bottom line, get your **** together, H&R Block!
The business software is well hidden on the installation software, yep you have to find in on the disk and install it separately unlike the personal tax that just install on its own. And there is no instructions telling you about that business software that is on the CD, i even called H&R block customer service and they couldn't tell me why the business taxes weren't installed at first, they just told me to call amazon as they gave me the wrong license. Wrong - Amazon gave me the correct license.
Also once you enter the data in the Business part and get for example K-1 generated. There is no way to import those into the personal taxes, they have to be manually re-entered.
The navigation through the tabs is painful. I will try something different next year.