Block Surf Surfboard Roof Rack, Universal Fit for Cars and SUVs
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- HEAVY-DUTY SURFBOARD SOFT ROOF RACKS: Securely holds 1-3 shortboards, or 2 longboards on top of any vehicle (depending on board width and thickness). These racks utilize heavy oversized nylon UV treated webbing straps and rubber nonskid foam pads
- CORROSION RESISTANT PROTECTIVE COVERED BUCKLES: Heavy-duty aircraft metal buckles with silicone casings protects against saltwater and all weather conditions thus extending the life of your Wrap Rax for many years of use
- UNIVERSAL FIT FOR CARS, TRUCKS, AND SUVs: Enjoy the freedom of being able to use your Wrap Rax no matter what type of vehicle you drive. For easy application please view instructions on the back of your Wrap Rax Pro carrying bag and in the product description area below
- NO ROOF BARS OR GUTTERS REQUIRED: Wrap Rax strap directly onto your vehicle's roof with no additional equipment needed. Enjoy safe and easy surfboard transportation without having to break the bank on a set of hard roof bars
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: Transport your surfboards easily and safely every trip to the beach or your money back!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
BLOCKSURF Wrap Rax Pro
Heavy-Duty Soft Surf Racks
INSTRUCTIONS: Putting Wrap Rax onto your vehicle
Open doors on both sides of vehicle. Lay Wrap Rax flat on roof at least 2ft apart, parallel to one another.
While doors are open run straps through inside of car, its good to twist the webbing strap 3 or 4 turns before securing to buckle to avoid humming of the webbing straps. Secure the straps through the buckle and pull tight.
Place boards fins up and facing front of vehicle. Secure strap over boards and secure in buckle and pull tight. If boards extend more than 3 ft beyond Wrap Rax pads (ex. Long boards) they need to be secured in front to avoid excessive wind force. It is better to have more board off back of rack and less in front.
Always inspect Wrap Rax during travel and before that the load is secure and there is no wear or tear. If there is any humming noise from your Wrap Rax simply undo the webbing strap and twist the straps multiple times and secure to eliminate noise. Excessive humming can cause webbing damage and failure.
- Carrying Bag Included
- Heavy-Duty Velcro Seal
- Top Strap for Easy Carrying
BLOCKSURF Performance Surfing Gear has been supplying Surfers and Swimmers with the accessories they need to Transport, Store and Protect their equipment since 1971
- Heavy Duty Foam Pads with Rubber Non Skid Bottom
- Heavy Duty Buckles with Silicone Covers to Prevent Dings on Your Board and Vehicle
- Straps Made with Heavy Over Sized Nylon Webbing
- Universal Fit for Cars, Trucks, and SUV's
- No Roof Bars or Gutters Required
WRAP RAX PRO - Single
WRAP RAX SINGLE will carry 1-3 boards safely on any gutter or gutter-less car
Compare with similar items
Orion Motor Tech Lightweight Anti-Vibration Universal Car Soft Roof Rack Pad for Kayak/Canoe/Surfboard/Paddleboard/SUP/Snowboard and Water Sports Accessories with Adjustable and Substantial Straps
DORSAL Wrap-Rax Soft Surfboard Roof Rack, Universal Fit for Cars and SUVs
Thule 811XT Board Shuttle SUP Carrier
|Sold By||Transacore Services, LLC||Orion Motor Tech Direct||HyrdoTech||Backcountry|
|Item Dimensions||18.00 x 9.00 x 4.00 inches||36.22 x 9.06 x 4.72 inches||0.39 x 0.39 x 0.39 inches||25.00 x 8.00 x 5.00 inches|
|Item Weight||2.80 lbs||4.12 lbs||1.75 lbs||5.80 lbs|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Read the other reviews, and the non-fake ones are from real users who tried the straps.. Bottom line these straps MAY WORK for smaller surfboards,MAY WORK on card with rails, where you can apply and hold maximum tension and as long as your not traveling at highway speeds for any period of time. But save yourself the headache and GET A PROPER ROOF RACK..