Find every feature and form from last years Deluxe and Premium in just one program, plus the convenience of both federal and state tax software in one purchase. TaxCut seamlessly imports your data from last years TaxCut or TurboTax, as well as Quicken, and Microsoft Money.
|Step-by-step guidance customized to your unique needs|
|Federal and state tax software in one purchase|
Backed by Professionals
TaxCut is the only do-it-yourself tax program backed by the experienced tax professionals at H&R Block, Americas largest tax services company. H&R Block TaxCut: The ease you want. The accuracy you expect. Guaranteed.
Accurate Calculations Guaranteed
If TaxCut makes a calculation mistake, we'll pay resulting IRS penalties plus interest. See the license agreement for details.
TaxCut Software Guarantee:
If you're not completely satisfied with H&R Block TaxCut, return it within 60 days of your purchase and well refund the purchase price, less shipping, handling, sales tax and any rebate you receive on the software. See easy start card included with software for details.
Estate Planning Empowerment
Includes complimentary copy of WILLPower software with valuable estate planning guidance and legal documents.
Interactive Video Library
Make sense of changing tax laws and achieve maximum deductions.
Included with any federal TaxCut Software purchase.
Kiplinger's Tax and Financial Planning Library Make the most of your money with tax and financial information.
View the most up-to-date IRS publications.
Schedule C Features
Extra help with depreciation, business expenses and home deductions.
Quickly determine the true cost basis for stocks, bonds, or mutual funds and tax consequences associated with company incentives and employee stock.
Additional Tools for Home Owners
Assistance with mortgage deductions and capital gains tax liability when selling a home.
Worry-Free Audit Support
Rest easy knowing H&R Block is there to help in the event of an audit. From outlining what to expect and providing guidance on how to prepare for an audit, to having an H&R Block Enrolled Agent represent you before the IRS upon your request, H&R Block can help you manage the process.
How It Works:
1. Successfully e-file* your individual resident income tax return (federal or state) using TaxCut or TaxCut Online (with paid federal return) and you are eligible to receive audit support at no additional charge for your 2005 return.
2. Retain your e-file confirmation email for Worry-free Audit Support confirmation.
3. If you receive a notice from the IRS or State Department of Revenue or are audited, H&R Block will provide you with assistance with the notice and/or offer to provide you with an H&R Block Enrolled Agent to represent you if you are audited.*
4. Call 1-800-HRBLOCK to initiate audit services that you may need. Conditions apply. View the complete terms and conditions for details.
Questions & Answers:
Q. Can I do my taxes by hand and then sign up for Worry-free Audit Support?
A. No. H&R Block Worry-free Audit Support is only offered for returns e-filed with an H&R Block Digital Tax Product.
Q. Who will benefit using Worry-free Audit Support?
A. Those clients who want no surprises after filing their taxes. It's a smart way to make sure you're covered no matter how complex your tax situation. The benefits of Worry-free Audit Support will be invaluable in the event that you need representation because the IRS questions your tax return.
Q. What is an Enrolled Agent?
A. Enrolled Agents are tax professionals who have demonstrated special competence in tax matters and can represent taxpayers before the IRS. Enrolled Agents do not provide legal representation, signed Power of Attorney required. Void where prohibited.
Q. What are the services offered with Worry-free Audit Support?
* Enrolled Agents do not provide legal representation, signed Power of Attorney required. Void where prohibited.