Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Digital Albums Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on July 15, 2017
Beautiful design! Love the accessibility & function of the protected all in one. Nice clean, smooth leather like texture without the real thing. Would buy as a gift for somebody else if I didn't already have this great one😜
on April 17, 2017
Still looks like new. Very happy with the quality for a Faux Leather wallet.
Plus is very thin and fits nicely on all my pockets.
on January 8, 2017
I had bought a much more expensive vegan wallet for my husband and he was very unhappy with it. He absolutely loves this one. Excellent quality
at an incredible price.
on September 15, 2014
I got this wallet because it was a daily deal and I needed a wallet wouldn't keep spilling my various cards out on the ground. The RIFD blocking bit was at best a neat perk. Thus far it has served that purpose well.
on June 23, 2017
Works great and I love the style. I only wish it would allow RFID to read cards when I open the wallet, but it works too well.
on May 16, 2017
Great price. Good quality product and feels great.
on March 6, 2017
Great looking Vegan wallet with RFID blocking. Perfect card pockets, clear ID holder.
on August 19, 2017
Love the wallet
on August 4, 2015
I love it. Its very spacious. The best part: it's not leather. The credit cards are a bit, just a bit, challenging to pull out, not to the point where it is frustrating.
on February 3, 2017
Husband said he was very happy. I purchased as gift for him this past Christmas. I was worried, it felt pretty much like plastic. However I read that it softens up with time. Husband happy.... Mom Happy.