Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 153 reviews
on February 3, 2015
These are beautifully made and crafted wallets. However, when I load in all my credit cards, monies, licenses, and other papers, the wallet simply does not close. I wonder if the manufactures tried to load up the wallet with all the credit cards in the spaces which they have allotted and see just how crowded the wallet really becomes. I encourage this manufacture to revisit their manufacturing plans and check that the wallet actually can hold the number of credit cards that they provide slots for. People actually want to carry money in these wallets as well, and the wallet is even more undersized when dollar bills are added.
on August 3, 2015
Don't know how the RFID works as I haven't tested that feature. It is a well designed wallet for holding a lot of cards and not having them come into contact with one another to make the magnetic strip not work properly. I would like to see the cash holder portion work a little better. When full loaded with cards it is hard to put money in the cash holders. The cards push on the cash slots not allowing used bills to go in easily. Only new crisp bills or a lot of bills at one time will insert easily.
on June 24, 2014
I made a mistake choosing this wallet. It is just not for me. You can not tell about some things till you have it in your hand.
First the credit card slots are so tight, the standard size card will not fit with out forcing them in. Then if you use the ID slots with the credit cards and close the wallet it bends the cards. Also the material just was not soft enough for me. I do not have RFID cards at this time so I really did not need that feature. I went to Walmart and found the right wallet for just $9.00 I just give this wallet to some one else.
on May 2, 2017
First time purchasing an RFID product. Have tested using a magnetic reader and it works well in blocking the signal. When I first tried putting all my cards into it I thought it would be too bulky, but after a day it flattened out and works well. Highly recommended.
on March 27, 2016
I got this wallet when my old trifold finally wore out. Unfortunately, while the wallet is built well and is a nice wallet it doesn't hold all the items as compactly as my old one. I even had to cut off one of the flaps to make it fit in my pocket and it is still much thicker than my old one with the same items.
on October 30, 2015
So some are complaining that the wallet is too thick when loaded with cards - - what do they expect when 14 credit cards are in a wallet? I bought this because I needed a new wallet and was interested in the RFID blocking ability, which I have since learned is not as big a threat as I had thought. As it breaks in, card removal gets easier. Quality early on seems very good, we'll see how it lasts.
on May 7, 2015
A little snug in some spots, but I've been able to fit about 12 cards of various sorts (credit card size) and, although it looks like it's busting at the seams, is surprisingly comfortable, I hardly notice it's there most of the time. And the RFID blocker works too!! I've tried it with key cards and they won't work through the wallet, although I'm not really sure what "kind" of RFID system it is. But it works!! Buy one already!! LOL
on July 17, 2016
Awesome wallet. I could not believe the amount of things it can hold in such a small space. All my credit and debit cards now have the RFID chip, so all my data is out there, just waiting to be stolen. This wallet give great piece of mind.
on May 7, 2015
If you have a lot of credit or store cards this is the wallet for you. There are 15 slots for cards. One thing I really like is I have two types of I.D. There are two flip out holders making it easy to show I.D. without taking them out of the wallet. I don't know if the RFID blocking works as I don't know how to test it. It is a little thick but that's ok.
on January 29, 2016
This wallet definitely has plenty of slots to hold the cards that you may carry. The down side to the wallet in my opinion is that it is so stiff. This stiffness adds to the bulkiness of the wallet. It may in time become more pliant as it is used. I assume that it's RFID capabilities is good. In my opinion it is a suitable wallet and I plan to use it regardless of the bulkiness and stiffness.