|Sale:||$15.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$19.02 (54%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- OUTSMART EVEN THE CLEVEREST THIEVES with the most secure RFID Blocking wallet hard cases on the market. RFID scanning thieves won’t be getting anywhere near your credit cards, smart cards, or driver’s license information.
- TRAVELING SHOULD BE ENJOYABLE without having to worry about identity theft predators around every corner. Now you can travel armed with the protection you need to guard against obnoxious digital thieves!
- STYLE AND DURABILITY GOT MARRIED with our sleek and classy minimalist wallet design. Small enough to fit in your front pocket (or clutch), yet large enough to easily find in your purse. The thin stainless steel metal will also protect against water damage, without damaging your clothes. It’s a win-win!
- GIVE YOUR FAMILY/FRIENDS “SECURITY” IN A BEAUTIFUL BOX. With multiple color options and finishes to choose from, including black, rose gold, silver matte, or silver "mirror", there's wallets for everyone on your list. Who wouldn’t want to feel protected against identity theft, right?
- WE. HAVE. YOUR. BACK. We created our RFID Blocking card holder wallets with you and your assets (i.e. money) in mind. No need to worry about RFID readers in stores, airports, or crowded streets. We also provide you with an industry-leading LIFETIME GUARANTEE, so you can feel completely safe ordering our innovative wallets today!
Customers who bought this item also bought
Protect Your Personal Information From Identity Theft & Electronic Pickpockets
In our digital world, identity thieves are around every corner, and they are getting sneakier by the day. Innocent-looking criminals use RFID readers in stores and airports and on crowded streets to quickly scan the personal information that's stored on card chips. Then they steal your identity and go on a shopping spree!
Fortunately, there's a better RFID credit card protector to give you peace of mind, knowing your personal, banking and credit card information is safely protected from would-be predators. Now you can stop them dead in their tracks with the RFID-signal-blocking wallet from BRYK.
Secure & Stylish Design Blocks Invasive RFID Scanner Signals
Our RFID-safe wallet blocks the invasive RFID signals from crooks' scanners while maintaining a smart-looking stainless steel finish. Suitable for laser engraving, your wallet arrives packaged in an elegant textured box so you can keep one and give another as a gift to friends and family.
Our RFID credit card protector features:
• High-quality, smooth-to-the-touch stainless steel (not the cheap metal those other brands use).
• Enough space to protect up to seven cards.
• Security latch locks up tight to keep your cards safe from water, weather & scanning thieves!
Keep Your Digital Data Safe, And Look Great Doing It
You've got nothing to lose and everything to gain. If you're not 100% satisfied with your wallet — from its sleek, slim design to its powerfully secure functionality — simply return it for a full refund, no questions asked.
Order your RFID Credit Card Protector Wallet today, and several to give as gifts.
- Product Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.5 x 0.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00H8AIMZ0
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 1, 2015
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
A few months after purchasing the interior dividers started to degrade. After scouring the internet for contact information for them, I finally found email@example.com and sent them an email citing their lifetime warranty and my desire to have my wallet fixed or replaced.
The problems: Specifically the sides of the dividers started falling out. This started causing my cards to slide out of my wallet unless I opened it perfectly level (2nd picture).
I still have not received a response from them and sent a second email today requesting a followup and also left a message at their phone number 347-815-2795. I have included a picture of the current state of my wallet 2 months later (1st picture). SPOILER ALERT: Its getting worse.
I am happy to retract this negative review once the warranty is fulfilled - one of the main reasons I decided to buy this wallet.
This wallet will hold about 7 or 8 credit cards in a very compact (.4inch) thick case. I noticed that one or more reviewers have commented that this case has sharp corners. Huh? Mine is rounded.
It would be cool if BRYK would come out with a slightly thicker version of this case for people with a larger number of cards.
For my uses, space is more important than having the flip-out card accordion, so I removed the plastic. It is simply attached to the metal with double-sided tape. It seems like really strong tape, and after removing the plastic it took a bit of effort to remove the adhesive residue using rubbing alcohol. It's almost like a glue. Although I don't have enough cards to test the resulting purely metal case, it seems like you could easily fit more than 10 credit cards without the accordion, and maybe as many as 14. I attached some pictures to my review showing the seams, hinge and product without the plastic accordion.
I don't really understand why people are complaining that it gets scratched. It is made of metal, not diamond. Of course it will get scratched! It comes with a mirror finish, but as you use it, it will become scuffed up. Anyone with common sense would realize this would happen.
The only reason I don't want to give the full 5 stars is because the product does not perfectly match the images shown by the seller. If you look closely on the images shown, there are no seams in the metal, as if it was manufactured by casting. However, in the actual product there are seams along the edges, which makes the wallet much more fragile than if it was cast metal. It is actually manufactured from sheet metal. It seems the images shown are simply CAD renderings, rather than actual manufactured products. I felt like I had been deceived by this, as the reason I purchased it was because it appeared to be cast metal which would have been far superior to other similar products available. It still may be superior to other metal wallets, but it is not what was shown. If the product description was updated with an actual image and not just computer renderings, I would update my review to 5 stars.