Prime Exclusive Deal
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: delpattern
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV episodes with Prime Video
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Listen to over 2 million songs and hundreds of playlists
Tuesday, Dec 6
Ships from: Amazon Sold by: delpattern
Window Privacy Film, Sun Blocking Frosted Glass Window Film Removable Glass Static Clings Non Adhesive Opaque Vinyl Bathroom Door Decorative Stickers Heat Blocker Coverings for Home Office
|Prime Price:||$10.19 FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$15.80 (61%)|
|Cyber Monday Deal Exclusive Prime price|
|Size||11.8 x 78.7 Inch|
|Installation Type||Static Cling|
|Ultraviolet Light Protection||UV Protection|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Installation Tips - Keep windows or glass clean. Measure, mark and cut the film, wet the window, more water more better, Peel off the backing film, Squeeze out excess water and bubbles with scraper or hard card, Dry off your window with the rag. Make sure the edge of the protective film and the glass surface have a 1cm gap. When you don't need it at the moment, please roll it up and keep it in good shape for the next time you apply.
- Glare Control & UV Rejection - Heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter. Blocks moderate glares and 96% harmful UV rays, protect your sight and skin, prevent fading furniture and allow soft light for you room, and Cuts Energy Bill up to 30% by Rejecting up to 45-85% of Total Solar Energy.
- Reusable and Recycled - Say goodbye to sticky toxic chemical glue, the privacy window film is super static cling and can be applied in minutes once the protective backing film removed and enough water used. No adhesive, removable without any residue, easy to apply and can be applied several times. Water is the only tool you will use, more water is better.
- Home Office Window Privacy Film - Privacy Protection, at a distance of one meter foil glass, privacy ≥95%. Providing privacy design to let you enjoy your life easily and safely. the frosted glass film blocks unwanted views from outside and no one can see in, ensuring that your private space is well protected while still allowing comfortable natural light in. Great for light blocking and room darkening.
- Economical & Easy Application - No more heavy & troublesome curtains or blinds, simple decorations make the life easier and better. smooth and clean Glass Surfaces in the Bathroom, Balcony, Living Room, Bedroom, Bathroom, Office, hotel, etc. Frosted glass, cut glass and all of processed glass is not workable.
Customer ratings by feature
Customers also search
Installation Instructions of Window Privacy Film
Step 1. Keep window or glass clean
Step 2. Measure the window and determine size
Step 3. If you need to cut, draw lines the window film with markers. Make sure the edge of the protective film and the glass surface have a 1cm gap.
Step 4. Wet the Window or Glass with water(the more flowing water, the better)
Step 5. Remove the Static Film from backing protect sheet ( Please MAKE SURE you have removed it before you apply the matte window film to glass), if it is difficult to tear off the protective film, you can try to tape the two sides with duct tape and then peel off.
Step 6. Squeegee away air bubbles and redundant water with a scraper or hard card (Don't move it again for 24 hours)
Step 7. Much easier than Wall Decals, 2 people work together more efficiently.
Step 8. Enjoy your works!
If you want to remove it, simply peel the window film from any corner. It comes off leaving no residue cleanly.
Reusable and Recycled
Say goodbye to sticky toxic chemical glue, the privacy window film is super static cling and can be applied in minutes once the protective backing film removed and enough water used. No adhesive, removable without any residue, easy to apply and can be applied several times. Water is the only tool you will use, more water is better.
Glare Control & UV Rejection
Heat insulation in the summer and heat preservation in the winter. Blocks moderate glares and 96% harmful UV rays, protect your sight and skin, prevent fading furniture and allow soft light for you room, and Cuts Energy Bill up to 30% by Rejecting up to 45-85% of Total Solar Energy.
Remove the Backing First
Applied by static cling, the film is no adhesives or glues required. Don't forget to get the backing film off initially. Please affix tapes on both sides of the window film to separate. Or you can twist the corner of the film for a while to better remove the backing film.
Questions & Answers
Q1: Window film can’t stick to the window
A: The window glass is not smooth enough/The window didn’t wet/The transparent backing film didn’t be removed.
B: Stick to smooth glass surface/Wet the window with water or soap-suds /Remove the transparent backing film.
Q2: It is difficult to remove the backing film
A:Take two pieces of tape and place them on opposite sides of the same corner.Pull the tape apart,the film and the backing should separate from each other easily.
Q3: The window film can’t stick although the backing film was removed and the window was wet
A: Applied the wrong side/Excessive water or bubbles remained
B:Tear it off and retry the smooth side to stick/Scrape excessive water and bubbles.
Q4: There are a large number of small bubbles.
A: Too less water/Too many dust.
B: Tear it down,clean the window thoroughly,spray plenty water,stick it again and scrape all bubbles.
Q5: The edge of window film begins to fell off
A: The edge of film is too close to the window.
B: Tear it off and stick again after hea
Reviewed in the United States on August 29, 2022
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Adrian on September 18, 2022