- Receive 1 free half pount lot of Tourmaline Crystals when you purchase $100 or more of items offered by Cellar_Door_Books. Here's how (restrictions apply). Here's how (restrictions apply)
KAPLA 200 Blocks Natural Unfinished Wood Pine Planks with Storage Bin and Guide Book
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- STIMULATE CREATIVITY, OPEN ENDED and IMAGINATIVE PLAY – Beautiful and well designed toy blocks that will inspire creative construction! No need for extra parts, glue, or construction tools, these natural wooden blocks are fun right out of the box.
- SUPPORTS LOGICAL THINKING, SPATIAL AWARENESS, and DEXTERITY - Through the use of identical unfixed pieces, KAPLA develops the child’s capacity to organize elements in a three-dimensional way. Children acquire a basic knowledge of geometry, physics and technology. Through play, kids enhance their awareness of shape and volume while giving a good sense of balance and improve manual dexterity
- SUPPORTS STEM, INCREASES CONCENTRATION and PATIENCE – Children go through several phases of cognitive development and play in different manners to develop different skills. As progressive game, KAPLA allows each child to play at the child’s level of difficulty. Children are made to work in a concentrated way to build solid construction and achieve their desired result. If the construction does not have a solid base, it will inevitably collapse! This demands perseverance and patience.
- SAFE, NATURAL, NON-TOXIC ECO-FRIENDLY – KAPLA blocks are made of Pine derived from 100% Renewable Forests in France and exceeds the specifications of European (EN-71) and American (ASTM) Toy Safety Standards. While stacking, building, balancing, and manipulating blocks toddlers and preschoolers will gain experience with physics, leverage, geometry and the principles of physics every time they design, stack, adjust and construct!
- VERSATILE, GREAT FOR TEAMWORK and GROUPS – Each block set stimulates cooperation and communication. Each child will automatically find his/her place within the group, as a leader, assistant or coordinator and the group builds a project together. EACH SET INCLUDES STORAGE BOX, 200 pine wooden block planks, and instructional booklet with several inspirational ideas. Each natural wood plank measures 4.5 inches by 1inch by 0.25 inches Recommended for children ages 3 and up.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Creativity, Logic, and Gratification.
Entertaining for all ages.
Helps improve concentration and patience.
Compare to similar items
This item KAPLA 200 Blocks Natural Unfinished Wood Pine Planks with Storage Bin and Guide Book
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Cellar_Door_Books||Cellar_Door_Books||Creative Ribbons||Cellar_Door_Books|
|Item Dimensions||14.17 x 9.84 x 5.91 in||9.84 x 9.84 x 13.78 in||3.15 x 10.63 x 10.63 in||14.96 x 14.96 x 15.35 in|
|Item Weight||6.39 lbs||13.45 lbs||0.35 ounces||39.68 lbs|
|Number of Pieces||1||280||1||1|
Top Customer Reviews
Kapla, are 'blocks' that are all exactly the same size. At first glance, they seem boring. But once you start playing with them, they are so much more. They can be made into all kinds of structures, and can even be raised higher than one can reach, without falling!!
When our 'surprise blessing' turned 2, I pulled them out for him. He enjoyed them (though at 3 he likes them much more), but what surprised me is that my older two (15 and 13) love playing with them as well!! In fact, we ALL do!!
I know it seems like a lot of money to spend on these, but they are MORE than worth it!!
The kids are constantly trying new designs and building things with more precision...and when they walk away to do something else, the adults jump in and try their own designs!
I can say with confidence that very few other toys have received as much play-time as these simple little wood blocks have.