Blockwash Clean and Sanitize Lego, Duplo Mega Bloks or any Plastic Toys (2 Pack) for Healthy Kids Wash Used Legos and Dirty Blocks, Health Board Approved for Daycare Cleaning Supplies
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NEW ZIPPER DESIGN! ALL NATURAL way to Clean and Sanitize your Toys Easily!
- CLEAN TOY BLOCKS: Blockwash by Kuitsok hold your Lego blocks, Duplo blocks and Mega Blocks! You’ll be able to get them all cleaner for little developing hands to enjoy.
- PREMIUM SAFE SANITIZER: Harness the power of our premium nano material that scrubs the blocks as they tumble and durable enough to hold up to your bulk bricks and your washing machine. Includes Zipper Locks
- PERFECT SOLUTION for CHILD SAFETY: Cleaning Used or Dirty Lego, Duplo and Minifigures made easy. Child Care - Kindercare centers best for germ disinfection ball pits
- HEALTHY & CLEAN DAYCARE, NURSERY & DOCTORS OFFICE WAITING ROOM : Children and Toddlers whether they want to or not, often share germs on their toys. That’s especially true with all the little nooks and crannies with building blocks. Keep blocks clean your children healthier and you worry free! School Approved
- MAKES CLEANING and Disinfectant EASY: Perfect for Waiting Rooms! Don’t clean bricks by hand; simply drop them into our full dimension bag, drop it in the washing machine (liquid soap only) or in a bucket of warm, soapy water and out come clean, sanitized blocks! Nanny and Teacher Approved! Replace back in cabinet for next cleanup
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Keep your children from germs and clean their toy blocks with Blockwash by Kuitsok.
Children love playing with toys; especially little building blocks like LEGOs, Duplo blocks, Tyco, Elements City and Mega Bloks. That’s because these blocks give them the ability to express their imagination and be extremely creative. The only problem is that children also have a habit of sharing germs at play tables and box storage areas these blocks carry them fairly easily.
That’s why you need Blockwash by Kuitsok. Blockwash consists of two Nano material bags that hold your blocks so you can sanitize them in the washing machine. Simply drop your blocks in, zip the durable zipper, and wash with a warm, soapy cycle. When they’re done, let them air dry and before you know it they’ll be clean and ready to be played with time and again. That, and you’ll save germs being passed around between your children’s little hands.
More fun; less germs. Choose Blockwash by Kuitsok.
Features and benefits Blockwash by Kuitsok:
* Safe and easy to use
* Premium mesh
* Each order comes with 2 Nano bags
* Shake and Hang dry
* Reduce germs and keep children healthy
* Washing machine safe
* Use Liquid Laundry Detergent
* It's OK to add a mild bleach if you feel it's necessary to disinfect the parts. Electrical parts such as cables, motors and battery compartments may be wiped with alcohol. Remove any electronics/Battery/lights/motors before putting in Washing Machine!
Ideal for Lego Compatible Minifigures
Click “Add to Cart” above and start cleaning up your little one’s toys by the book today!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was super happy about this item when I got it and it was great for the first few uses. Last night I pulled them out to use again, this was literally their 4th time to be used... I put some mega blocks and plastics balls in them and put them in to wash. Well this morning I remembered they were in there so I went to pull them out and let the contents fully dry. Well when I pulled them out to my surprise the bags had numerous runs and holes in them! Thr logo on looks like its aboit to rip out! I did nothing different this time around from any of the other times I used theses cleaning bag before so I was baffled as to why they had torn up this time around. I guess I'm at a loss and will just have to throw these away and find another method or prodicta to use to clean my son's blocks.
The fine mesh is perfect and washing the two bags at once balanced well in the washer.