- File Size: 240 KB
- Print Length: 51 pages
- Publication Date: November 17, 2013
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00B8K885A
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#1,054,050 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #373 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Blogging
- #574 in Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Blogging & Blogs
- #1022 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
Blog at Home Mom: Balancing Blogging and Motherhood Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
She challenged me to set a schedule (and to stick with it), because a schedule is a tool. She says in her book: "I keep a schedule to proficiently serve others." Honestly, I never thought of a schedule that way, and I plan to do it, because that is what I desire of my life and my blog - serve others through it all!
Another thing that Christin encourages in her book is to set goals and keep them, and with those goals, those dreams, and expectations, I can lay them at the foot of the Cross. Personally, I have goals, and sometimes, there has to be flexibility, because my other priorities (husband, children, or ministry) need me! I am so thankful that I need not walk through this life alone, because only with Christ can I accomplish what He has laid on my heart to do.
I encourage you, dear blogging friend, whether you are a wife, mom, homeschool teacher,in full-time ministry,or working a full-time job, Blog at Home Mom is a simple read that will challenge you and change your perspective on life and blogging!
I didn't learn anything new, but found several good reminders in among the pages. Slade not only offers her own tips, but gathers tips and advice from other successful bloggers.
If you are looking to start your own blog or looking for help organizing your family life around working on your blog, check this book out for tips and if nothing else, support for the harried life of a mom.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computers & Technology > Internet & Social Media > Blogging & Blogs
- Books > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Computers & Technology
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Parenting & Relationships
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Computers & Technology > Tech Culture & Computer Literacy > Blogging
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Parenting & Relationships > Family Relationships > Motherhood